Whose death would you cry at?

2»

Comments

• YOU DRANK MY WINE!!!!! I WILL SLAUGHTER ALL OF YOUR LOVED ONES!!!! Lol. She will probably accuse Sera of poisoning the wine that killed Joffrey by touching it with her filthy lips.

Oh my, that would be hilarious!!! XD

• If Eleana or Talia die then I might cry but key word is might.

• My list will be a similar to yours.

Duncan or Royland? Royland. My Royland was there, when Ethan was killed by Ramsay.

I wouldn't be that sad if Elaena died... For whatever reason. But Quiver I'd be sad at. Only one episode, and I like his character a lot.

Sera... My Mira and Sera are pissed at each other, cause I accidently clicked the wrong one. I meant to put "I'm sorry, Sera."

Beshka. I find her really likable, and although I didn't help her, I felt so bad about it.

Cotter or Finn... I fucking hated Finn when he was first introduced, now I'd have Gared die for him. Cotter and my Gared, friends at the start and likable. Potato Fucker, or Finn... I cannot decide between those two.

Now for playable characters, I'd cry like a baby if Gared died. Gared Tuttle, the first playable character. Gared is badass, I think. I have no idea why, but I always felt he was the most important character. Not Asher, Mira, Ethan, or even Rodrik. "The North Grove Must Never Be Lost", these words were told to Gared and Duncan. Gared travels out from the wall, with Cotter and possibly Finn.

• *Reading this thread with interest... *

I wonder though, are decisions and characters fates influenced at all by the random ramblings of this honourable assembly, with the occasional insightful comment, or does TTG just plough on without fear or favour of the community huddled at its feet? :P

• Alt text

puzzlebox posted: »

*Reading this thread with interest... *

• That makes me worried. But Ramsay's face was enough for me. Especially knowing what he did to Sansa..

well nobody was killed in the last couple episodes.

• I've given up hope that anyone survives. I'm yolo-ing my way through this game.

• edited June 2015

I don't know what's funnier. This post or your username!

Alt text

I'm gonna tell Cersei Sera drank her wine

• edited June 2015

Talia, Elaena, Beskha.

I'm not sure if it's that I'd cry, but I'd be more like:

Alt text

As in protags? Hmm... (In order.) Rodrik, Mira, Gared, Asher.

• We just gave Telltale an idea!

gUYS

nO

;c

• edited June 2015

Rodrik. Royland. Finn. Mother maybe. Dunno, i guess i'm gonna cry at anyone's death if ttg will make it sad enough...

• I would not cry but I'd be really sad if Elaena, Finn or Malcolm dies. Because they are my fav non playable characters and I just like them lol

• edited June 2015

Despite my record for sobbing myself to sleep over fictional character's deaths, I honestly don't think I would really be in 'long-term-sad mode' TWD-style over any TTGOT death beside's Gared. My reasoning being we've been with him for longest since the very start of the game, and he has IMO had the biggest character arc/development.

Not saying the characters are written badly or anything, but it's hard to get emotionally attached when we only get 30 minutes of screentime, divided into 3 segments, per character each episode every few months.

• Fire And Blood, motherfucker

MsDanceALot posted: »

I don't know what's funnier. This post or your username!

• Aye

Talia

• Rodrik, Finn, Cotter and Beskha would have me cry out loud... Loyal friends always get to me, and Rodrik has come a long way to just die like this.

• Wow, Rodrik first? I find Rodrik to be a More enjoyable Character as time Goes by.

torkahn808 posted: »

Talia, Elaena, Beskha. I'm not sure if it's that I'd cry, but I'd be more like: As in protags? Hmm... (In order.) Rodrik, Mira, Gared, Asher.

• If Rodrik, Talia and Gared die, I will throw My PC out the window. and Then slowly die with them.

• too bad... how long has it been??

• None really, it kinda depends how they die. If Asher is talking to his brother while he's dying and says something emotional, then maybe the floodgates will open. I did get chills at the funeral scene and was so satisfied with Rodrik's look because that's how I felt from then on.

• Some people here might be new to Telltale and will eventually check out Walking Dead so it doesn't really matter how long it's been out b

too bad... how long has it been??

• I don't really cry at video games/movies but, if done right, I would say maybe Rodrik since he's my favourite character or Talia, because she reminds me of clementine.

• I don't really cry, but I would be really sad if Gared died. He's my fav in the series.

• I wouldn't cry, but I'd be massively sad if Rodrik dies. Rodrik is so kickass. I don't really care about anyone else. I think Gared is a more badass and interesting character, but not as likable, and with a less well defined personality.

I was also pretty fucking sad when Ethan died.

RIP little man.

• Probably everyone's. I get attached easily and I spend a lot of time with Cotter, Finn, Duncan, Talia, etc. now, so I will be devastated no matter who dies. I was already freaking out when Cotter got stabbed so yeah, I'm prepared for a lot of tears.

• Gared x100. Probably Finn, too.

• If Rodik goes, I want Asher to be there beside him and Rodik be like "You are the Lord of Ironwrath now, little brother". Then he passes and Asher becomes a badass driven by vengence

• Alt text

VanillaIce posted: »

Probably everyone's. I get attached easily and I spend a lot of time with Cotter, Finn, Duncan, Talia, etc. now, so I will be devastated no matter who dies. I was already freaking out when Cotter got stabbed so yeah, I'm prepared for a lot of tears.

• Gared because he's my favourite character and maybe Arthur because his personality is awesome and I'd cry if we lose that. XD

• I mean I would be sad if Talia died, she's really awesone for Ethan (when eh was alive) and for Rodrick.
    In Gared's story I really like Cotter and Finn too but at least one of them will problably die I'm guessing.
    In Myra's story I don't really like any other charatcher that can acutally die, I mean we know what will happen to tyrion regardless what's in play is your future, nut I guess I don't want Sera to die...
    In Asher story i don't want Malcolm or Beshka to die.

But it's like this game shows death as a big part of the story not jsut as a sad momento very specific in the overal story. The deaths in hre will be sad but I don't know not that sobby

Sign in to comment in this discussion.