Is there any possibilities..? about lady Forrester and Ludd

I think their relationship is weird. Ludd showed repects to her. She said she had known him well.
What is that? Did lady Forrester have an affair with him?

Comments

• edited June 2015

I would not be surprised if all the Forrester kids were Ludd's and Lady Forrester was his sister this is game of thrones.

• No I don't think they had an affair but I do think theres something there maybe an old friendship?

Fun Fact: At Highpoint when Ludd is threatening to kill Ryon and Bluffs about not caring about Gryff if the timer runs out Elissa begs Ludd for mercy "Please Ludd I'm begging you don't take another son away from me" and interestingly enough Ludd doesn't smirk like if Rodrik begs for mercy "Mark this day Rodrik you're mother just saved your house" it's a really heartbreaking outcome Elissa's voice actress did a great job I recommend checking it out.

• I think that Ludd used to have a crush on Elissa or something.

• I mean talia looks like gwyn but maybe his deceased wife looks a ton like lady forrester And it pulled ludds heartstrings a bit Having her beg for her child.

• Don't give telltale any ideas

• telltale right now:

Alt text

• edited June 2015

Maybe his wife was her sister? In the portrait they look similar. She could easily pretend it wasnt by saying any sibling but Malcolm was slaughtered.

• Hmm, maybe they were friends as children. That would be interesting if it came into play, if you have the option to finally kill Ludd, but Elissa is next to you.

• Ludd sired Asher.

• I believe she's the one who's giving info to the whitehills

Not because she's a traitor or something , i think she's scared about Ryon

• But wouldn't Malcolm say something otherwise?

Miny77 posted: »

Maybe his wife was her sister? In the portrait they look similar. She could easily pretend it wasnt by saying any sibling but Malcolm was slaughtered.

• When did he show respect to her? I missed that.

• He would have same reasons to not tell the foresters as his sister.

It's a random thought anyway. Its probably not true.

Yaya1314 posted: »

But wouldn't Malcolm say something otherwise?

• Maybe when Elissa chastises Ludd after he bellows at Ethan, Ludd is cowed and backs off? That's the only time I can think of.

KCohere posted: »

When did he show respect to her? I missed that.

• edited June 2015

What if Lady Forester was previously betrothed to Ludd Whitehill but chose to marry Gregor Forester cause she loves him.

• It is mentioned that Lady Forester initially felt as though she was a prisoner in Ironrath. It's entirely possible that she could have had an affair with Ludd in that time, only to break it off once she began to care for Gregor. It may explain some of Ludd's hatred for the Forresters.

• That's what I was thinking.

Chastity posted: »

What if Lady Forester was previously betrothed to Ludd Whitehill but chose to marry Gregor Forester cause she loves him.

• Which is further reason why Asher and Gwyn being together almost started a war.

Skiba7671 posted: »

Ludd sired Asher.

• Just like the queen and her brother :)

I would not be surprised if all the Forrester kids were Ludd's and Lady Forrester was his sister this is game of thrones.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.