Telltale Speech Extractor and GOT

The telltale speech extractor isn't working for me with got, if someone could offer me a fix or send me the voice files, I'd appreciate it!

Comments

• JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited June 2015

Do you have the current version (1.3.8)? Support for Game of Thrones episode 1 was only added in that version. Also, bjbennyboy only added skeleton support for the rest of the episodes (as it was released before the other episodes were out). It should work with the other episodes, assuming the structure of the files hasn't changed, but there is a possibility that it won't.

If you do have 1.3.8 and it won't work with later episodes of Game of Thrones, it's possible the file structures have changed, in which case, you would have to wait for the next release.

• I do, and I redownloaded it to be sure. I can select game of thrones from the menu, but it just says the file wasn't found. It works for every other telltale game I have (tftb, twau, and twd seasons 1 and 2)

Jennifer posted: »

Do you have the current version (1.3.8)? Support for Game of Thrones episode 1 was only added in that version. Also, bjbennyboy only added

• Here's how I did it.

In the Speech extractor click open file. Open the GoT directory/archives and open GameOfThrones_pc_GameOfThrones101_voice.ttarch2 through the extractor for episode 1, GameOfThrones_pc_GameOfThrones102_voice.ttarch2 for episode 2, etc.

Tell me if it works or not. :)

• No luck :\

Pipas posted: »

Here's how I did it. In the Speech extractor click open file. Open the GoT directory/archives and open GameOfThrones_pc_GameOfThrones101_

• edited June 2015

Check your PMs.

Ilana posted: »

No luck

• It`s working for me, thanks.

Pipas posted: »

Here's how I did it. In the Speech extractor click open file. Open the GoT directory/archives and open GameOfThrones_pc_GameOfThrones101_

Sign in to comment in this discussion.