Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Imagine them mourning that Rhys and Fiona haven't kissed yet so they can't see each other up close... #tragicromance

Poogers555 posted: »

Not me, Rhys and Fiona ;]

• Rhys can actually charm his bae even before they meet each other <3 (And credits for August again by bringing up this choice ;p)

Alt text

Alt text

• Love at first hear.

tessie0713 posted: »

Rhys can actually charm his bae even before they meet each other (And credits for August again by bringing up this choice ;p)

• edited June 2015

This is how the Fionus Pandorus species recognises their mates.

They seek for the sexiest voices and the correct amount of sass. The one that matches her ideals captures the female's attention.

He did.

tessie0713 posted: »

Rhys can actually charm his bae even before they meet each other (And credits for August again by bringing up this choice ;p)

• edited June 2015

I was replying on the wrong place derp

Have penguins

Alt text

• I...I have to try this.. :D

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Now I want eyebrow fanart. What have you done, Poogs. Imagine Rhys' eyebrows sweet talking Fiona's and talking about how well the scar looks on them...

• edited June 2015

Alt text

Alt text

Edit: I made some gifs, feel free to use these..

• OMG you did it XD Rhys McSmooth smoother than ever <3 Love this so much <3

nohuhhuh posted: »

• I'm gonna spam this whenever Wolf posts those Rhys McSmooth lines ;D

XDJulieXD posted: »

OMG you did it XD Rhys McSmooth smoother than ever Love this so much

• Alt text

I'm gonna spam this whenever Wolf posts those Rhys McSmooth lines ;D

• hihi, I want to make more reaction gifs! :D And you guys can use those too if you like.

• maybe I'll make some too hehehehehehe >:3

hihi, I want to make more reaction gifs! And you guys can use those too if you like.

• Yes please! >:)

XDJulieXD posted: »

maybe I'll make some too hehehehehehe >:3

• edited June 2015

Ducky that's adorkable <333

• I'm glad you like it hubby! <3

Quiff posted: »

Ducky that's adorkable <333

• Good choice. :P

I...I have to try this..

• This is amazing and it's making me wanna post some Smooth Rhys.

• I still wonder what happened between rhys and fiona that they're hating each other so much right now. rhys probably returned to the helios at some point which can be said by the new clothes and the new arm (and probably the new hairs), but why are they fighting in ep 5? and what are they fighting about? damn, I need to find a cryogenical-freeze-thing

• jay! :> I will be ready then!

rubs hands together

This is amazing and it's making me wanna post some Smooth Rhys.

• Or maybe they just pretend to hate each other! What if they are actually a couple and partners in crime! Like Bonnie and Clyde!

Hey, I can always dream! :D

Alt text

Dracu98 posted: »

I still wonder what happened between rhys and fiona that they're hating each other so much right now. rhys probably returned to the helios a

• ahah now this is interesting

Rhys thinkin about the booty? Never forget http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGlBwW7f5HA

• Actual episode 3 leak.

ahah now this is interesting

• Alt text

"I'm not a psychic, but..."

Alt text

"But what?"

Alt text

"But I still see you in my future."

Alt text

"!!!"

• Now I'm gonna be disappointed if this isn't true.

Or maybe they just pretend to hate each other! What if they are actually a couple and partners in crime! Like Bonnie and Clyde! Hey, I can always dream!

• Alt text

"I'm not a psychic, but..." "But what?" "But I still see you in my future." "!!!"

• edited June 2015

It starts. :^)

• that's actually an interesting idea...what if they're just fooling the stranger so it's easier to surprise him?

Or maybe they just pretend to hate each other! What if they are actually a couple and partners in crime! Like Bonnie and Clyde! Hey, I can always dream!

• Exactly! That would be pretty awesome! :D

Dracu98 posted: »

that's actually an interesting idea...what if they're just fooling the stranger so it's easier to surprise him?

• And never ends >:^)

It starts. :^)

• Because Rhys will never stop being a smooth motherfucker.

And never ends >:^)

• What's sadder about this is that even if Fiona says they're not friends he can still call the group friends twice later in the episode,

So yeah, this needs to happen.

So, the amazing scene with Fiona calling Rhys a friend, it should totally come up again but with Rhys saying Fiona is his friend. I mean, it does say "Your friends will remember that" it's destined to happen!

• when the Rhyiona cheers you up

Alt text

• So, the amazing scene with Fiona calling Rhys a friend, it should totally come up again but with Rhys saying Fiona is his friend. I mean, it does say "Your friends will remember that" it's destined to happen!

• All that friendship in episode 2, still makes me warm and fuzzy inside. :)

So, the amazing scene with Fiona calling Rhys a friend, it should totally come up again but with Rhys saying Fiona is his friend. I mean, it does say "Your friends will remember that" it's destined to happen!

• It needs to happen. Imagine if Fiona was in a similar situation as Rhys, then Rhys comes and says they are friends and then Fiona does a dorky thanks smile. Please Telltale?

What's sadder about this is that even if Fiona says they're not friends he can still call the group friends twice later in the episode, So yeah, this needs to happen.

• Would she look a bit guilty if she said they weren't friends before?

It needs to happen. Imagine if Fiona was in a similar situation as Rhys, then Rhys comes and says they are friends and then Fiona does a dorky thanks smile. Please Telltale?

• Well I was thinking Rhys would say whatever Fiona said to him but if he said friends no matter what then yes it would be amazing for Fiona to look guilty for not sticking up

Would she look a bit guilty if she said they weren't friends before?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.