Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I want this to happen so bad. Thanks, Poogs. ;_;

Poogers555 posted: »

Well I was thinking Rhys would say whatever Fiona said to him but if he said friends no matter what then yes it would be amazing for Fiona to look guilty for not sticking up

• edited June 2015

I shouldn't even ask but...who did you guys trust, fiona or jack?

• No problem bro

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I want this to happen so bad. Thanks, Poogs. ;_;

• Fiona.

Gotta trust the bae.

Alt text

Rhyiona posted: »

• Telltale feeds off our tears.

And that cliffhanger in the end when u choose Fiona ! R they trying to kill us ?!!

• While they rocket away to happiness?

Alt text

Start of episode 3 :]

• And that cliffhanger in the end when u choose Fiona ! R they trying to kill us ?!!

• I'm thinking thousands of scenarios now....what if they were stuck with each other until they found vaughn and sasha ? OMG that would've been awesome !!!!

• Nice username :)

• Oh yes. :]]]

While they rocket away to happiness?

• So many things need to happen in Tales :D

Also, It's kinda funny that in episode one you were able to punch Shady in the face both as Fiona and Rhys. So maybe we'll have a moment where Rhys calls Fiona his friend :)

I want this to happen so bad. Thanks, Poogs. ;_;

• I actually trusted Jack! xD But I wasn't really a shipper back then. (wow there's been a time when I didn't ship Rhyiona..Wow)

Nice username

• Gotta love our flawlessly attractive and unimaginably tropical smoothie motherfucker. :>

Because Rhys will never stop being a smooth motherfucker.

• what if, when they find vaughn and sasha, they open a door with a kick just to find them both kissing and surprised that rhys and fiona are still alive XD

I'm thinking thousands of scenarios now....what if they were stuck with each other until they found vaughn and sasha ? OMG that would've been awesome !!!!

• I think I'm gonna cry...

• spoiler warning

-

Based on some audio thats for ep 3 left in ep 2, it is very likley that Rhys and Fiona will be alone for a good while in ep 3 ;)

I'm thinking thousands of scenarios now....what if they were stuck with each other until they found vaughn and sasha ? OMG that would've been awesome !!!!

• Why? ;'(

I think I'm gonna cry...

• edited June 2015

Fiona's gotta love him too. :P

nohuhhuh posted: »

Gotta love our flawlessly attractive and unimaginably tropical smoothie motherfucker. :>

• Oh, it's good crying then!

Just gotta be patient, the episode will be here... soon.

Soon... ;_____;

Cause It's happening guys !!! It's happening !! Can you imagine what could happen in episode 3 ?!! Aw.......Too late..I AM crying...

• What happened? :(

I think I'm gonna cry...

• Cause It's happening guys !!! It's happening !! Can you imagine what could happen in episode 3 ?!! Aw.......Too late..I AM crying...

What happened?

• But its a telltale soon...;_; I even had a dream.
    (?)Not Creepy at all.

• I had a dream before and it was super disappointing when I woke up. :|

But its a telltale soon...;_; I even had a dream. (?)Not Creepy at all.

• Guys, I've decided to do a bit of cheering up, especially since there's not much action around here right now.

Think about it. Lots of other threads have fallen under the long wait for episode 3, but we still stand strong! This wait has done nothing to diminish our creativity and spirit (even we all sometimes want to lie down and cry) and our page numbers just keep on rising! We've had such amazing stories here, and such beautiful works of art, and such elaborate conspiracy theories and plans. Hell, we even had a wedding! So I just think that we should give ourselves a pat on the back (if that doesn't make us feel like five year-olds) and think about all the lovely times we've had and will continue having. And remember, episode 3 is not far off...

Right... that was probably the longest speech I will ever write here... ahem.

• I know the feeling BRAH.
    In my dream Fiona was about to fall down. She was clinging on the edge. Then right before she lost her grip Rhys caught her !!! Aw...I wish I could see that dream again.

• Rhys being the hero for once?

Alt text

I know the feeling BRAH. In my dream Fiona was about to fall down. She was clinging on the edge. Then right before she lost her grip Rhys caught her !!! Aw...I wish I could see that dream again.

• I trusted Jack too XD I was a shipper but I thought "man a simple grenade won't do the trick" so I chose Jack. I mean that scene is epic!

nohuhhuh posted: »

I actually trusted Jack! xD But I wasn't really a shipper back then. (wow there's been a time when I didn't ship Rhyiona..Wow)

• Beautiful <3 Simply beautiful <3 If the wait for episode 3 was like this <3 the wait for episode 4 and 5 will make us the best family ever

Alt text

JumpyJoey posted: »

Guys, I've decided to do a bit of cheering up, especially since there's not much action around here right now. Think about it. Lots of ot

• We are unstoppable! It's also the great people in this thread that keep it going so thanks everyone for the good times!

JumpyJoey posted: »

Guys, I've decided to do a bit of cheering up, especially since there's not much action around here right now. Think about it. Lots of ot

• Remember the faked leaked choice? Yeah. Shits getting spooky up in here.

Rhys being the hero for once?

• This is canon and no one can convince me otherwise.

Saveus posted: »

Guys how about the stranger being a the relationship counsellor hired by their friends so that theyRhys & Fiona get talking & spend time together to get over their differences.

• o shit

what if the leaked choices...

are...

not...

kill?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQoRXhS7vlU

Remember the faked leaked choice? Yeah. Shits getting spooky up in here.

• Stranger: Hold Hands.

Rhys & Fiona: What?

Stranger (Points Gun): Hold Hands!

Hold Hands

Stranger: Alt text

Saveus posted: »

Guys how about the stranger being a the relationship counsellor hired by their friends so that theyRhys & Fiona get talking & spend time together to get over their differences.

• Guys how about the stranger being a the relationship counsellor hired by their friends so that theyRhys & Fiona get talking & spend time together to get over their differences.

• Plot Twist: They were real choice and Telltale rewrote episode 3.

;-;

o shit what if the leaked choices... are... not... kill? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQoRXhS7vlU

• What the fuck.

NO.

I WANT MY TRUTH OR DARE.

Plot Twist: They were real choice and Telltale rewrote episode 3. ;-;

• I think Truth or Dare is a must have. Telltale please?

What the fuck. NO. I WANT MY TRUTH OR DARE.

• The leaker guy man said that it was suppose to go back and forth between truth or dare or whatever I think. Telltale, take notes from leaker guy man.

I want to play both POVs in that scene.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.