Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• That super show thing will be finished before they release ep 3.

xfuriouss posted: »

the walking dead season 3 is gonna end before episode 3 arrives...

• Daily reminder that Rhyiona is love, Rhyiona is life.

Alt text

• Yay ! I really am happy to be here ! If we keep supporting each other like this everything is possible !!! Whooooo! I never felt so alive !

JumpyJoey posted: »

Guys, I've decided to do a bit of cheering up, especially since there's not much action around here right now. Think about it. Lots of ot

• Keep 'em coming !!!! :D

• Alt text

Rhyiona posted: »

Yay ! I really am happy to be here ! If we keep supporting each other like this everything is possible !!! Whooooo! I never felt so alive !

• SOOO CUTE!!

XDJulieXD posted: »

NEW GIF WHOOO

• Hehe...thanks again. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

xfuriouss posted: »

oh i love your username ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• edited June 2015

((After a long time pondering and wondering what kind of story I should write, I have decided something simple. I hope you enjoy this. :) ))

A SUPREMELY SCARY MOVIE!!!

WRITTEN BY ABIGBADWOLF

DIRECTED BY NOHUHHUH

PRODUCED BY KIMMY-KLU

Rhys: "My, that is one scary poster." [Rhys was looking up at the gigantic poster that showed the face of Handsome Jack.]

Fiona: "I know what you mean. This is surreal. Really surreal." [Fiona was also looking up at the poster.]

Handsome Jack AI: "I know right? This is AMAZING!" [The AI was screaming with excitement, that only Rhys could hear. Poor Rhys responded by covering his ear, even though it doesn't work.]

Rhys and Fiona is currently standing in Opportunity. Ever since the real Handsome Jack has died, the city has been abandoned by Hyperion. Then people of Pandora moved to the city and starts living off the luxury. During the time, they found a strange tape inside one of the office buildings. Those who have watched the movie was rumored to have lost their sanity. But granted, those who watched the movie were a bunch of psycho who were already insane and lost their sanity. Now the sane people of Opportunity has decided to release the movie to the public and calling for every people on Pandora to see it. Hearing the news, Fiona and Rhys decided to go to Opportunity in order to see what kind of movie it is and to find a way to get the AI off Rhys.

Fiona: "You know...Perhaps we should have asked Vaughn, Sasha or even Loader Bot and Gortys to join us. I don't exactly feel comfortable." [She grab her elbow as she turned her eyes toward Rhys]

Rhys: "Vaughn didn't want to come here because he have something to do. Sasha hates this city. Loader Bot is too big. And really? Do you want Gortys to witnessed this monstrosity."

Handsome Jack AI: "HEY! YOU TAKE THAT BACK!"

Rhys let out a sigh and gave Fiona the signal. She smiled and responded by punching him in the head. Rhys grabbed his head in pain. But at least the annoying AI is gone.

Rhys: "Thanks..." [He grumbles]

Fiona: "You welcome." [She said grinning]

Rhys: "Well? Are we heading inside or not?"

Fiona: "Alright...Let's get this over with. I can't believe you want to watch it."

Rhys: "Hey, this was your idea! You wanted to go but you were too afraid to watch it alone."

*Fiona: "Liar! You went down on your kneels and begged me to come with you."

They two bicker back and forth as they enters the cinema. They continue to argue as they paid for their tickets. They continue to argue as Fiona picked her sweets. They continue to argue as Rhys was filling their sodas. And they argued about who is paying for their sweets, sodas and popcorns. By the time, the couple found their seats, they were understandably exhausted. Regarding who was right or wrong, well...I let you decide on that.

Fiona: "I know that I won't die of a heart attack..." [She said exhausted as she sipped on her soda]

Rhys: "Yeah...I'm gonna die of exhausted lungs..." [He said exhausted as he ate some popcorn.]

The room are relatively filled with people. There are a few empty seats, but otherwise it looks like the movie will earn money. Commercials starts. Mostly, they are promoted exciting products such as flying car or a car that are concealed inside a capsule. Others are promoting beers and other delicious drinks.

Rhys: "You know, once I have enough money, I will buy one of those capsule cars. Try to imagine being able to have your car in your pocket and summon it whenever you need it."

Fiona: "Won't be long before you can conceal an entire space ship inside a capsule."

Rhys: "That would be an amazing day."

Movie trailers starts. One of the trailers is about a handicapped man transferring his consciousness into the body of an alien. Another trailer is about a cyborg traveling back in time to kill a young boy who is protected by another cyborg who has gone back in time.

Fiona: "Well, we just got our solution for your trouble, Rhys." [She said as she is eating popcorn.]

Rhys: "Which one? The part where you want me to transfer my consciousness into an alien? Or the part where you want me to send Loader Bot back in time to kill Handsome Jack as a child?"

Fiona shrugged and kept eating on her popcorn.

Finally the entire auditorium darkened as the screen turn wide. Fiona suddenly feel a chill running down her back. This was too spooky.

Fiona: "Thank god that we didn't buy tickets for the 3-D. I can't stand those glasses and I don't want to watch something jump at me..." [She leaned closer to whisper to Rhys.]

Rhys: "Aye...They were expensive too." [He said as he also leaned his head closer so he could whisper.]

The screen quietly showed the names of who has produced, written and directed the movie. There was a complete silent in the room. Rhys and Fiona could hear the audience breathe. She felt her heart beating growing louder and louder. The crushing silence was unnerving.

"GET ON WITH IT!!"

Fiona felt her heart jumped at the sudden shouting behind her. She turned around and saw one of the audience shouting the movie to start.

I PAID WITH MY LIFESAVING FOR THIS SHIT AND THEY GIVE ME THIS!!? WHAT IS THIS!? The man keep shouting. The audience is booing at him.

Suddenly a giant claw appeared from the roof and quickly picked the man. He screamed as he was dragged to the roof. Everyone in the audience made a sigh of relief as they turned their eyes to the screen.

Fiona: "That was random." [She whispers to Rhys.]

Rhys: "First time witnessing a Cinema Claw? We usually have those where I come from." [He whispered to Fiona.]

The screen linger in complete silence for several seconds before a very loud screaming happened. Fiona felt her heart jumped. Then the screen cut into a bedroom. In the bedroom, there are a lot of teddy bears. The camera slowly pans closer to one of the teddy bears and its face was clear. Fiona look at the teddy bears and felt afraid. There was something wrong with their eyes. She could hear some of the audience members whimpering. Then someone enters the bedroom. It was an adult and he have a scary look on his face.

Fiona placed a hand on her chest. This is really unnerving. She should have never have agreed to see this movie. There was something about the way the camera was used that it seems real. Too real.

BOOM! JUMPSCARE!

Everyone in the audience screamed and Fiona closed her eyes and ears. She felt something hit her face. It was popcorn. Loud and scary music could be heard and there was a quick pace and movement. Fiona have her hands covering her ears as she tried to keep her eyes shut. Then she remembers Rhys and turn to look at him.

Fiona screamed very loudly. The sudden scream so close to him, scared Rhys so much that the bucket covering his head fell off. And he screamed as well. Fiona suddenly got angry and starts punching and hitting her friend.

Fiona: "You scared me!!!" [She keeps punching him.]

Rhys: "Aw! Aw! Auuuu!"

BOOM! JUMPSCARE!

Fiona and Rhys: "AUGH!!"

Both Rhys and Fiona screamed and held each other close as they tried to survive the scary movie. Rhys could hear someone laughing excitingly nearby.

So, Rhys and Fiona have their arms wrapped around each other, their heads touching and both closing their eyes as they tried to get through the movie. And it worked. They both felt less scared as they were holding each other. They felt more comfortable and they felt their hearts beating comfortably.

After one final jumpscare, the movie slowly moves to a close. Fiona and Rhys awkwardly move away from each other. They both felt tired and exhausted. The audience began leaving. Several have to drag their unconscious friends out. And some even looks lifeless.

Rhys: "Not...Bad for a horror movie..."

Fiona: "Yeah...."

Rhys: "Let's get out of here and get something to eat."

Fiona: "Brilliant idea!"

They both began to rise from their seats, gather their stuff and began walking out. Then Fiona stopped and Rhys turn his eyes to her. She looks afraid and this was really surprising to Rhys. He look at her with a concerned look.

Rhys: "Something wrong?"

Fiona: "Hold my hand? Please?"

Rhys didn't say anything. He gave her a nice smile and gently took her hand with his left hand. Fiona hide a little smile as they both walks out of the auditorium, hand in hand...

• Oh jeeaaah gifs everywhere!!! This is so cuuute! It has even sparkles! ;---;

remember my Rhyiona/domino theory, eh? :> One draws Rhyiona (gifs in this case) everyone draws Rhyiona! :3

Rhyiona/domino theory still copyrighted by nohuhhuh.

NEW GIF WHOOO

• awww! I love this so much!

Kimmy-klu posted: »

I've made my first gif!! it's kind of wonky, but its Gortys.

• Yeah, that ending was more interesting at the time :3

I trusted Jack too XD I was a shipper but I thought "man a simple grenade won't do the trick" so I chose Jack. I mean that scene is epic!

• Alt text

nohuhhuh posted: »

Oh jeeaaah gifs everywhere!!! This is so cuuute! It has even sparkles! ;---; remember my Rhyiona/domino theory, eh? :> One draws Rhyiona (gifs in this case) everyone draws Rhyiona! Rhyiona/domino theory still copyrighted by nohuhhuh.

• Alt text

((After a long time pondering and wondering what kind of story I should write, I have decided something simple. I hope you enjoy this. ))

• I'm glad you like it. I hope that you get some of the references that I put in. :)

• This was awesome, made me laugh a lot!

Good job Dave!

((After a long time pondering and wondering what kind of story I should write, I have decided something simple. I hope you enjoy this. ))

• I got your approval! Awesome! And thank you for writing the movie that scared Rhys and Fiona so much! :D

ABigBadWolf posted: »

This was awesome, made me laugh a lot! Good job Dave!

• It was great, thank you for sharing!

Just as planned. Horror movies always work!

I got your approval! Awesome! And thank you for writing the movie that scared Rhys and Fiona so much!

• Moar gifs! :O

Smooth Fiona:

Alt text

Super speedy smooth Fiona:

Alt text

• dad rhys

Alt text

no context...... just...... dad rhys.......

• Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Haha this was funny and sweet! Thank you for posting this!

Poor Loader Bot, being too big for theater! ;--;

DIRECTED BY NOHUHHUH

A film director eh? :>

• edited June 2015

Considering how awesome you are at making those awesome art, I have to assume that you got an immense talent for visuals. :)

Glad you enjoy the story. :)

Haha this was funny and sweet! Thank you for posting this! Poor Loader Bot, being too big for theater! ;--; DIRECTED BY NOHUHHUH A film director eh? :>

• Dad Rhys is just enough! Your drawing style is really charming! ;----;

rhonu posted: »

dad rhys no context...... just...... dad rhys.......

• Oh gosh.

Moar gifs! :O Smooth Fiona: Super speedy smooth Fiona:

• Tries to make a funny video

• ahhh this is amazing! eyebrow game too strong...

Moar gifs! :O Smooth Fiona: Super speedy smooth Fiona:

• I sure did! :3 Now do moar! >:3

(oh gosh with you, you are so nice...)

Considering how awesome you are at making those awesome art, I have to assume that you got an immense talent for visuals. Glad you enjoy the story.

• I will eventually. I just need a lot of time to think of a good story. Thank you for your kind words and for making me happy with your arts. :)

I sure did! Now do moar! >:3 (oh gosh with you, you are so nice...)

• thank you so much!! i'm so glad you guys like my stuff, it makes me want to draw more! <3

Dad Rhys is just enough! Your drawing style is really charming! ;----;

• add Rhyiona there and it will be funny!

Poogers555 posted: »

Tries to make a funny video

• Alt text

More fan art please!

rhonu posted: »

thank you so much!! i'm so glad you guys like my stuff, it makes me want to draw more!

• Its not a Rhyiona video though :p

You'll see soon

add Rhyiona there and it will be funny!

• Ugh! I don't wanna sleep just yet! I'm sure @Quiff will show up at the very moment when I go to sleep. I don't want to miss our honeymoon pictures! ;----;

• edited June 2015

Payback's a bitch.

He realises this when, despite time passing, Fiona keeps her word.

In retrospect, it's probably his fault. But that doesn't help when she smashes a perfectly good pie into his face and almost gets some into his port, -- oh, that would be painful, he cringes -- stunning him.

"What the hell?" Is what he can spurt out, some of it getting into his mouth and making him cough.

"Hah," she sounds and looks triumphant when he finally gets the damn dessert off his eyes, "I told you I'd find a way to get my revenge."

"Reven-- what?" He keeps coughing and she looks oblivious at his near death experience. "What did I do?"

"A lot of things, actually," she snorts and Rhys is ashamed at still finding it adorable when she thinks it's a good idea to almost make him choke, "but this is specfically for your prank last time."

He spits, sick of the overly sick taste, and she makes a disgusted face. The rest of his face is getting crusty and he tries not to think about it, rubbing at it discretely, but the feeling is nasty and he ends up sticking his tongue out unpleasantly.

"Wait," he pauses mid thought, "is this about the tickling prank?"

"Uh, yeah." She rolls her eyes. "You're slow."

"But that was like a month ago!" 

He can't believe she'd hold a grudge for that long but here it was. She puts a hand on her hip, testing him, and he finds it weird that she doesn't look angry at all.

"Sure it was," she shrugs with a smile, "but if I make empty threats you'll just end up doing it again."

It's a playful tone and he doesn't find himself to be annoyed anymore -- the crust isn't forgotten, though, sadly -- and playing along seems like a viable option now. He grins at her and her smirk gets a little wider when she notices things are going her way.

"Aw," he mocks, "so Fiona always keeps her promises?"

"It was more like a threat," she laughs and the sound is too nice in his ears, "but I guess you could say that."

"That's cute." He starts scratching at his face, the sensation getting too disgusting to just ignore. "I'll keep that in mind."

"Oh?" She steps a bit closer, heels clicking loudly, and Rhys desperately hopes she doesn't reach for the other pie on the counter. "What for?"

He's not sure if he's imagining it or not but there's an underlying flirty tone in her voice and he vaguely realises he started it.He likes it.

"I don't know," he plays along, finally getting his face clean, and stepping closer to her himself, "who knows when I might need this?"

"What are you going to do about it?" She finally crosses her arms, about three steps away from him, as if daring him to take them and he finds it thrilling.

"Maybe make you promise something?"

He tries taking a step tentatively, watching her closely, and she doesn't move an inch.

"Like?" 

"Maybe..." he feels bolder than ever and crosses the rest of the way in a quick stride, expecting her to flinch; but she never does, "maybe promise me you won't hit me for what I'm about to do?"

"You're asking too much," she raises a playful brow at him and he realises the miserable pleading expression he's making, "but I promise--"

He doesn't let her finish, hands reaching to grab her face, as he clumsily leaned down and --

-- came face to face with another pie."

What the hell, Fiona?!" He gags, trying not to choke -- at least this one tasted better -- and glaring at her. "You promised!"

"I," she starts, doubling over in laughter, tears in the corner of her eyes, "I promised I wouldn't hit you and I didn't. I just threw another pie at you."

"The second one in a matter of what, ten minutes?" He grumbles moodily, wiping his face. "That was low."

"Yeah, well, you didn't think one pie would make up for the torture you put me through." She wheezes, finally calming down. "I'm satisfied. We're even now."

The pout he has is childish but he's disappointed and he wants her to know; she shakes her head slightly when she finally looks at him enough to notice before she leans up and plants a kiss on his cheek -- he tries not to tell her now she's got crust too -- and he's glad he's dirty now because his blush is embarrassingly strong and it only gets worse when she leans up to whisper in his ear.

"There'll be plenty of other chances."

yooo have this

Sorry for typos, I'll fix them when I can. ;-;

• Uh okay.. very interesting..

Its not a Rhyiona video though You'll see soon

• Guys, I hate you so much. Every time I log in here, I see an exclamation mark near My Accout. I get happy - 'Yay, something replied/posted something cool!' Care to guess what I'm greeted with every time?

Rhyiona thread.

;(

• Staph!

Alt text

(your writings and comments are making me happy too!)

I will eventually. I just need a lot of time to think of a good story. Thank you for your kind words and for making me happy with your arts.

• Tell me its funny or I will do absolutely nothing about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6NY1mKc-kI&feature=youtu.be

• I LTIERALLY CHOKED THIS IS SO ACCURATE

Tell me its funny or I will do absolutely nothing about it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6NY1mKc-kI&feature=youtu.be

• we love you too c:

armis37 posted: »

Guys, I hate you so much. Every time I log in here, I see an exclamation mark near My Accout. I get happy - 'Yay, something replied/posted something cool!' Care to guess what I'm greeted with every time? Rhyiona thread. ;(

Sign in to comment in this discussion.