Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Oh my... This is perfection..

(yeah just do it TTG!, just fuckijffid do it..)

Poogers555 posted: »

Tell me its funny or I will do absolutely nothing about it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6NY1mKc-kI&feature=youtu.be

• what?

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Actual episode 3 leak.

• edited June 2015

He starts scratching at his face, the sensation getting too disgusting to just ignore.

Alt text
    Alt text

I have said this many times already and I'm gonna say it once again:

I really enjoy your writing style. You pay close attention to details and it's always fun to read those witty interactions between Rhys and Fiona! I guess I find their discussions so amusing because of the contrast between their personalities :>

I'm totally seeing kawaii Rhyiona fan art with pies in my head right now!

Payback's a bitch. He realises this when, despite time passing, Fiona keeps her word. In retrospect, it's probably his fault. But that

• I NEED to post more smooth Fiona for the sake of this.

nohuhhuh posted: »

Moar gifs! :O Smooth Fiona: Super speedy smooth Fiona:

• This is so cute, I love it. ;-; The idea is so good.

rhonu posted: »

dad rhys no context...... just...... dad rhys.......

• Thank you, I really appreciate it!

I actually love writing them exactly because they're so different; it's a little bit hard ("would she really do this in this situation?" "would he say this?") but in the end it's a lot of fun and I'm happy I can share it with everyone.

He starts scratching at his face, the sensation getting too disgusting to just ignore. I have said this many times already and

• I laughed so hard when the release date thread showed up.

Tell me its funny or I will do absolutely nothing about it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6NY1mKc-kI&feature=youtu.be

• It was a joke. :P

what?

• Goooooooooooood! Rapid rising-falling eyebrow movements

I NEED to post more smooth Fiona for the sake of this.

• Afterall... she won't be a McSmooth for nothing. :P

Goooooooooooood! Rapid rising-falling eyebrow movements

• My wish was fullfilled now I can rest in pieces <3

Moar gifs! :O Smooth Fiona: Super speedy smooth Fiona:

• Alt text

Imagine this happening but it's Fiona playing the violin.

• Alt text

Tell me something I dont know! Amirit?!

XDJulieXD posted: »

Poogs-sama you are a genius

• Poogs-sama you are a genius <3

• when it starts getting late and I have nothing productive to post

Alt text

• Alt text

Tell me something I dont know! Amirit?!

• this.. where and... how...? How can people even find such, such ... MASTERPIECES!!! So much yes <3

Alt text

• Alt text

armis37 posted: »

Guys, I hate you so much. Every time I log in here, I see an exclamation mark near My Accout. I get happy - 'Yay, something replied/posted something cool!' Care to guess what I'm greeted with every time? Rhyiona thread. ;(

• I have my super secret sources.

this.. where and... how...? How can people even find such, such ... MASTERPIECES!!! So much yes

• I'm glad you like it X3

SOOO CUTE!!

• Waaiittt gasp it's Moon-chan isn't it! I knew you still loved her!!

I have my super secret sources.

• I d-don't know what y-you're talking about...!

Waaiittt gasp it's Moon-chan isn't it! I knew you still loved her!!

• Ohoho... I actually have something that can prove that you like Moon-chan >:D

Remember this??

Alt text

I d-don't know what y-you're talking about...!

• Alt text

Ohoho... I actually have something that can prove that you like Moon-chan >:D Remember this??

• Don't deny it you tsundere >v<

• Alt text

Don't deny it you tsundere >v<

• Haven't posted anything recently just finished playing witcher 3 so i'm back now to do more fan art

Fiona with a guitar with rhys watching with a beer
    Alt text
    Made using SFM/Photoshop

My gallery

• I don't know why the stories have to include domestic violence. I mean yeah she punched him once & looks like she would do it again but it's a negative trait. I find it amusing that people think it's cute. End rant.

• The one I wrote some time ago didn't involve domestic violence XD. But it was a tad sadder than the others X3

Saveus posted: »

I don't know why the stories have to include domestic violence. I mean yeah she punched him once & looks like she would do it again but it's a negative trait. I find it amusing that people think it's cute. End rant.

• When I have Fiona punch Rhys, it is always played for laughs. It is never in a serious tone.

I don't know why the stories have to include domestic violence. I mean yeah she punched him once & looks like she would do it again but it's a negative trait. I find it amusing that people think it's cute. End rant.

• i don't think it's cute or funny too and mostly because when my friend hits me and she's laughing at me i'm like:

Alt text

and then i'm pissed off for the rest of the day :) but not everyone is like me or you, so they find it cute ;P

• When I want to draw Rhyiona but my life doesn't let me.

Alt text

• edited June 2015

its awesome, thank you :3

Haven't posted anything recently just finished playing witcher 3 so i'm back now to do more fan art Fiona with a guitar with rhys watching with a beer Made using SFM/Photoshop My gallery

• Same here ;_;

When I want to draw Rhyiona but my life doesn't let me.

• I feel ya sis q.q

Alt text

When I want to draw Rhyiona but my life doesn't let me.

• Guys, I don't know if you already read it but I'm giving a link anyway:
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11211947/1/Evidence
    A fanfic about Rhyiona of course xD

• edited June 2015

Actually, this is my work :p (For your information) And I posted the first 2 chapters in this thread (long time ago) XD
    EDIT: Thanks for liking my work, I am really really glad. This is a great encouragement for me to keep it up :)

Rhyiona posted: »

Guys, I don't know if you already read it but I'm giving a link anyway: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11211947/1/Evidence A fanfic about Rhyiona of course xD

• robotic walking stick

Alt text

Rhyiona posted: »

Guys, I don't know if you already read it but I'm giving a link anyway: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11211947/1/Evidence A fanfic about Rhyiona of course xD

• Oh ok . Ha ha . Actually ı love your work Tessie. keep it up ! xD

tessie0713 posted: »

Actually, this is my work (For your information) And I posted the first 2 chapters in this thread (long time ago) XD EDIT: Thanks for liking my work, I am really really glad. This is a great encouragement for me to keep it up

• This is gorgeous, thank you for sharing!

Haven't posted anything recently just finished playing witcher 3 so i'm back now to do more fan art Fiona with a guitar with rhys watching with a beer Made using SFM/Photoshop My gallery

Sign in to comment in this discussion.