[Possible TV show spoilers]****** ***** casted for season 5 episode 10 !

edited June 2015 in Game Of Thrones

[Possible TV show spoilers]Benjen Stark casted for season 5 episode 10 !

Do you people remember him?I wouldn't be surprised if you didnt.He's Jon Snow's uncle and Eddard Stark's younger brother.He was in 3 episodes in the first season.He was a ranger of the night's watch,went beyond the wall and we never learned his fate.Seems like he's casted for season 5 episode 10 according to imdb.

Alt text

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3866862/fullcredits?ref_=tt_cl_sm#cast

Comments

• edited June 2015

IMDB is like Wikipedia for film and tv. Anyone with an account can edit it, so you can't trust it to always be accurate.

ALSO: the past tense of 'cast' is still 'cast'. 'Casted' sounds bizarre.

• He's a White Walker! Callin it!

• I'll be so pissed if we waited all this time just for him to be a corpse XD.

• Na, they have been wrong on so much stuff before.
    They said Yara Greyjoy would be in episode seven. She wasn't.
    I remember they said Morgan would be in season 4 of WD, he wasn't.
    Don't trust a site that people can edit at any time;

• They said that morgan would be in episode 8 and 16 of TWD S5 and they were right

kaza125 posted: »

Na, they have been wrong on so much stuff before. They said Yara Greyjoy would be in episode seven. She wasn't. I remember they said Morgan would be in season 4 of WD, he wasn't. Don't trust a site that people can edit at any time;

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I made a slight edit to the title as it might be a spoiler for some people, i put the original title in the OP.

• And what about the stuff I have mentioned?

Tolispro posted: »

They said that morgan would be in episode 8 and 16 of TWD S5 and they were right

• Yeah,I agree with you.This is why I said "possible" tv show spoilers.They are wrong most of the times but you never know,right? :P

kaza125 posted: »

And what about the stuff I have mentioned?

• I'm still hoping for Lady Stoneheart...

• Ive always believed that Benjen was dead and that we'll never see him again. If they do cameo him as a wight and kill him off, at least that might put an end to some of the sillier theories about him.

• yeah :)

Tolispro posted: »

Yeah,I agree with you.This is why I said "possible" tv show spoilers.They are wrong most of the times but you never know,right? :P

• If it is somehow true (doubtful) then I have a theory it is the hooded man Karsi(wildling chick everyone loved) put on the boat. I hope he appears for the sake of a certain podcast I listen too lol

• Even GRRM said he wants it.

I'm still hoping for Lady Stoneheart...

• You serious?

KCohere posted: »

Yes, i do, lol

• I'd say she is more likely to show up than Benjen but who knows

• I dont know where she would fit. Its been awhile since the Red Wedding. Id rather see Blackfish come back and help take revenge on the Freys.

• That i dont think Benjen is Dario in disguise? Yeah, im completely serious.

You serious?

• Ya, i hear ya. I've been waiting for news of Benjen since he left. I just can't accept that he's dead, or undead or WTF-ever.

I believe in you Benjen!

AgentZ46 posted: »

I'll be so pissed if we waited all this time just for him to be a corpse XD.

• I agree. Jaime isn't even in the Riverlands anymore, and i have no idea where Brienne is now. Sansa has moved North... I think things have changed too much for her to fit back into the story. We haven't heard a thing about Riverrun or the Blackwoods/Brackens, even Harrenhal has only been mentioned a couple times after the Red Wedding.

I just don't see them bringing her back when most of the plot points she would have influenced or people she would have interacted with have been either cut, or maneuvered elsewhere. It's too bad really. I like the riverland storylines. And even though she creeps the bejeesus outta me and i can't wait for someone to kill her - i like the character of Lady Stoneheart too. The Starks need some vengeance.

I dont know where she would fit. Its been awhile since the Red Wedding. Id rather see Blackfish come back and help take revenge on the Freys.

• You agree he's Euron?

That i dont think Benjen is Dario in disguise? Yeah, im completely serious.

• I won't believe until I see it. In the books, we're told not once or twice, that he is "most likely dead", "probably dead", even if he is a white walker, he is still de jure and de facto dead.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.