Ludd and lady Elissa Forrester

Something's seriously fishy about those two. In several occasions, you can see that there are some...connections between the two.
For instance, remember back in e1 when ludd meets Ethan? How he starts insulting him, and the whole house, asking: "What kind of House is this?", but then Lady forrester says "A house of Honorable men", to which ludd looks down with a weird look on his face, and says: ,,I meant no disrespect to you, my lady, considering your losses and all"
Isn't it strange for him to suddenly change his tone and apologize? After insulting everyone?
I just find it strange that an sworn enemy of house forrester shows utmost respect to Elissa. So what are your thoughts on this subject? Find any other examples that they are somehow connected?

Comments

• There are certainly a lot of theories with regards to that. We'll have to see, but it does have some merit. Anyone else panic and not give any response at Hardhome? That scene was quite interesting too, if you don't respond in time like I did.

• They definitely have history, that much is clear.

I personally love the theory that they were 'together' at a certain point in time and Elissa became pregnant. At this stage Rodrik was already born. She passed the child off as Gregor's but he had his suspicions and never fully accepted Asher, with Malcom Branfield being the father figure instead. This would explain why Asher looks so different from his siblings as Elissa and Ludd are both blonde.

That's why when Asher fell in love with Gwyn, Ludd and Elissa were horrified as he had fallen in love with his half-sister.

• I certainly agree they have a history. Elissa says she has known Ludd a long time, and she does send him ravens to talk about Ryon, but they also regard eachother with disdain. Elissa calls him "selfish, greedy, and arrogant". While Ludd does show respect to Elissa in that instance, I think it was more because she was the Lady of the house. Later, he'll tell her "you brought this on yourself" while Ethan is dying in her arms so I don't think that respect lasted very long.

I don't think they were together as a couple. And, if they were, I still don't see any of the Forrester children being Ludd's. Maybe Asher, if that theory were to be true, but Rodrik looks too much like Gregor in my opinion. It's not very abnormal that Asher is blond either, both Talia and Ryon are also blond.

• Wow, you guys just blew my mind with the whole Asher thing, i never payed attention at the hair, and at the reason for his exile.
    But i guess it could be that he just looks more like his mother instead, who is blonde.
    Only time will tell, im sure Telltale will reveal all answers at some point, but for now, one thing is clear: Telltale sure know how to make an awesome story. Rarely do i see so much fan theories and speculation, and some of these theories are actualy really clever.
    I just love how well TTG adapted GoT. Im enjoying the game so much :D

• Actually, there are very few theories in regards to this game... The Ludd-Elissa one, Ortengryn being a Whitehill and a couple speculative ones about the traitor.

Wow, you guys just blew my mind with the whole Asher thing, i never payed attention at the hair, and at the reason for his exile. But i gue

• You mean Highpoint right? Hardhone is a Wildling place. I did see what happens it's pretty heart breaking Elissa's voice actress did a fantastic job.

Demarcoa posted: »

There are certainly a lot of theories with regards to that. We'll have to see, but it does have some merit. Anyone else panic and not give any response at Hardhome? That scene was quite interesting too, if you don't respond in time like I did.

• What did you expect?

That1Guy posted: »

Actually, there are very few theories in regards to this game... The Ludd-Elissa one, Ortengryn being a Whitehill and a couple speculative ones about the traitor.

• yes I did. Seems like I have Hardhome on my mind... almost like something big happened there recently

AgentZ46 posted: »

You mean Highpoint right? Hardhone is a Wildling place. I did see what happens it's pretty heart breaking Elissa's voice actress did a fantastic job.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.