Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I think he also smoked something he shouldn't but yeah. :P

XDJulieXD posted: »

lol right ...I think the author was hungry when he wrote the last chapters...

• lol right ...I think the author was hungry when he wrote the last chapters...

ABigBadWolf posted: »

We all call him... burrito. Hey, Sasuke's daughter is salad so...

• edited June 2015

SORRY!! IT TAKES SO LONG AND 'CAUSE OF ME THE PROJECT ISN'T MOVING

Don't worry, take as much time as you need.

(look great already hihi!)

So I promised @Dracu98 to redraw a picture and here it issss (sorry for Vaughn's baldness too lazy to search how his hair looks like X3)

• OK OK I was searching for something else buttt... XD

Alt text

I think he also smoked something he shouldn't but yeah. :P

• Yaayy q.q <3

nohuhhuh posted: »

SORRY!! IT TAKES SO LONG AND 'CAUSE OF ME THE PROJECT ISN'T MOVING Don't worry, take as much time as you need. (look great already hihi!)

• I gave him the chance.

He didn't take it.

nohuhhuh posted: »

that's what she said. there. someone had to say it. you too slow Crips.

• Alt text

Yaayy q.q

• That's terrifying...

OK OK I was searching for something else buttt... XD

• But oddly satisfying...

That's terrifying...

• that's what she said.

there.

someone had to say it.

you too slow Crips.

Go ahead Crips. I walked right into that one.

• when you're checking rhyiona thread after a few weeks:

Alt text

Alt text

• I LOVE YOU FOR THIS! THAnk you. capslock-buttons stopped working. epic fail. but the message is clear .d

So I promised @Dracu98 to redraw a picture and here it issss (sorry for Vaughn's baldness too lazy to search how his hair looks like X3)

• I have the same reaction after one day without Rhyiona...

xfuriouss posted: »

when you're checking rhyiona thread after a few weeks:

• I had this saved in my Rhyiona folder...

Alt text

...what

• I genuinely have no idea what this was for.

buntingsir posted: »

What... why? I won't rest until I know when you used it.

• What... why? :D

I won't rest until I know when you used it.

I had this saved in my Rhyiona folder... ...what

• I suppose I should take a nostalgic trip through 158 pages to find out.

I genuinely have no idea what this was for.

• edited June 2015

I don't think I've ever posted this, to be honest. I'd have seen the rest of the pictures and remembered.

But obviously I had plans for something...

I suppose I should take a nostalgic trip through 158 pages to find out.

• Have a good time. :P But I'm fairly sure I never posted it.

Seriously? Huh, but I really felt like I saw this here somewhere... Eh, trip won't hurt anyway, so...

• Seriously? Huh, but I really felt like I saw this here somewhere...

Eh, trip won't hurt anyway, so... :p

I don't think I've ever posted this, to be honest. I'd have seen the rest of the pictures and remembered. But obviously I had plans for something...

• Alt text

But oddly satisfying...

• found an old scribbling

Alt text

• <3

Kruzii posted: »

found an old scribbling

• Beautiful. Simply beautiful.

found an old scribbling

• This is so adorable. ;-;

found an old scribbling

• YAAA CAPSLOCK WOOO and I'm glad you like it XD

Dracu98 posted: »

I LOVE YOU FOR THIS! THAnk you. capslock-buttons stopped working. epic fail. but the message is clear .d

• nyooo Wolf-senpai.. nyoooooooooooooooo

• you are too kind T.T

This is so adorable. ;-;

• edited June 2015

So, I guess this is gonna be my second fanfic here. I'm not sure how it turns out but I hope it's okay...

Part 1

Fiona mumbled into her pillow, turning over and cracking her eyes open a bit. She expected to find Rhys where he usually was next to her, and feel his arms wrapped around her. She didn't even mind his robotic arm anymore, the metal was pleasantly cool to the touch and if she started feeling too much like she was cuddling up to a lamppost then she could always seek the comfort of his other, human arm.

True, it was still mildly annoying that Mr Froggy Wiggles had to be included in the snuggle each time, he was practically ancient (even in her sleepy state, Fiona had the sense to think 'Oh my god, did I actually refer to that sock as a he?'). But if that's what she had to go through to be able to feel the safety of Rhys's presence, then she could bear it.

But now, Fiona didn't feel Rhys lying next to her, didn't hear his light snores. She turned over and saw the empty space beside her.

“Rhys?” She called out. “Hey, where are you? I think this is probably the first time since I've known you that you're getting up early.”

She got up wearily and tiptoed out of the bedroom, past the children's room where Gortys and Loader Bot were still sleeping. Then, she sneaked down the stairs.

'Huh, this is odd. If Rhys were making breakfast I would have heard it from upstairs... and there would be flour in the living room... where is he?'

Fiona walked into the kitchen and looked around. Nothing. Rhys was definitely missing. She walked around the house some more, then returned to the kitchen and poured herself a bowl of cereal, thinking that breakfast would help her think straight. On her way to the fridge she turned on the coffee machine, and then she turned to the fridge door. And froze.

'No, it can't be. He wouldn't. NO!'

She reached out shakily and grabbed the note stuck to the refrigerator door. She wanted to tear it into scraps, to flush it down the toilet, to throw it off a cliff.

She wanted Rhys to appear behind her and tell her that this wasn't happening, that he was still here, that he would never leave them. Never leave her.

But he had.

“I don't know how I'm gonna say this, Fiona,” the note began. “I don't think that this is working out for us, so I've decided to return to Helios. I've gotten a very good job offer and I think that it will be best this way. Please tell the kids I love them. Take care, Rhys.”

Fiona crumpled the note up in her hand, sat down by the kitchen table and cried.

• Leaked Episode 3 Screenshot for sure

Alt text

• W-what?

Alt text

JumpyJoey posted: »

So, I guess this is gonna be my second fanfic here. I'm not sure how it turns out but I hope it's okay... Part 1 Fiona mumbled into he

• your excuse is valid :^)

dun worry bruh, I hate naruto as much as you if not more

• Don't worry there will be more parts. I would never forgive myself if I wrote something and ended it like that.

Poogers555 posted: »

W-what?

• gUYS I DID A THING SORRY I GOT INSPIRED BY YOUR GUYS FANART
    ITS NOT FCKING PICASSO LIKE Y'ALLS BUT I WANTED TO CONTRIBUTE SORRYAlt text

• Alt text

OreoAnarchy posted: »

gUYS I DID A THING SORRY I GOT INSPIRED BY YOUR GUYS FANART ITS NOT FCKING PICASSO LIKE Y'ALLS BUT I WANTED TO CONTRIBUTE SORRY

• No,no,no

Rhys.

Get back to your bea. Do not leave her like that! >:O

BTW: Love the idea ^^

So, I guess this is gonna be my second fanfic here. I'm not sure how it turns out but I hope it's okay... Part 1 Fiona mumbled into he

• Good ;-;

Don't worry there will be more parts. I would never forgive myself if I wrote something and ended it like that.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.