My name,is Gared Queen........

All of you know Oliver Queen.Gared is like him.first rookie,weak,untrained but after what happened to Forresters and his family,he became a super warrior and we saw in Episode 4 how he killed a lot of free folks.familiar?

Comments

• edited June 2015

... okay

((Totally thought the title said 'Queen Gared'. Please, tag your Episode 6 spoilers!!!!))

• Umm...Ok.

• I'm not seeing the comparison.

• but oliver was trained and experienced before his family went to shit (assuming we are talking about how it played out in arrow and not the comics)

this comparison is terrible

• edited June 2015

Maybe one day he become queen!!

Lewsblake23 posted: »

... okay ((Totally thought the title said 'Queen Gared'. Please, tag your Episode 6 spoilers!!!!))

• He was playboy.can you explain when he trained?

Jewfreeus posted: »

but oliver was trained and experienced before his family went to shit (assuming we are talking about how it played out in arrow and not the comics) this comparison is terrible

• during the 5 years he was gone did you forget that part? that was where he learned everything

Sherlock221 posted: »

He was playboy.can you explain when he trained?

• Try.There is at least a little.

AgentZ46 posted: »

I'm not seeing the comparison.

• He's refferring to the flash backs he was trained before his family got into trouble

He was playboy.can you explain when he trained?

• That's the dream.

Maybe one day he become queen!!

• edited June 2015

Same cycle:An clumsy becomes fighter.Exactly the same.But different ways.

AgentZ46 posted: »

He's refferring to the flash backs he was trained before his family got into trouble

• Give up! I am terrible.Knock it off!

and he learned all of this because he was stranded on the island not because of his family's troubles like you said, sorry but either way this comparison makes no sense and is terrible

• You pretend that you are fool? Before Island I'm talking.He was clumsy.But after island he became strong.

during the 5 years he was gone did you forget that part? that was where he learned everything

• and he learned all of this because he was stranded on the island not because of his family's troubles like you said, sorry but either way this comparison makes no sense and is terrible

You pretend that you are fool? Before Island I'm talking.He was clumsy.But after island he became strong.

• The thing is Gared was at least trained a little being squire to Gregor, Royland probably trained him, Gared is a warrior from the very start. Even then there's still no similarities between Gared and Oliver.

Try.There is at least a little.

• edited June 2015

"My name, is Gared [a] Queen.......[?]"

So, you're asking your name whether Gared is a queen or not?

• Mix Gared an Oliver Queen.First words of every episodes.

Lingvort posted: »

"My name, is Gared [a] Queen.......[?]" So, you're asking your name whether Gared is a queen or not?

• Well, Gared was never presented as weak and unskilled. Right from the start he was shown to be a more than capable fighter, from the very first episode taking on three men at once without all too much trouble.

• I love Arrow (its my favorite show right now) but I'm honestly not seeing the comparison.

Oliver - weak, untrained, couldn't fight to save his life, spoiled, and arrogant. But he was pushed and trained and went through experiences that made him humble and a great warrior, ready to help people.

Gared - was a fighter from the beginning who was ready to help his House. Right now, he's still a fighter who is ready to help his House.

So yea, I'm not seeing anything.

• Gared is Queen of Bacons!

• Gared looks friendly with his cute face! But situation forced to be a total killer.It is some kind of comparable.

• My name is Gared Tuttle. For many years I have served as a squire for Lord Forrester, I have been tasked with one goal: to save my house. Now I will fulfill m'lord's dying wish - to go beyond the wall in search of the North Grove to keep House Forrester from destruction. To do this, I must become someone else. I must become something else.

• So cheesey... I love it! Still don't agree with the comparison but your comment is so cool.

javoris767 posted: »

My name is Gared Tuttle. For many years I have served as a squire for Lord Forrester, I have been tasked with one goal: to save my house. No

• edited June 2015

Funny! Who are Diggle and Felicity?

javoris767 posted: »

My name is Gared Tuttle. For many years I have served as a squire for Lord Forrester, I have been tasked with one goal: to save my house. No

Sign in to comment in this discussion.