Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• you guys are spoiling me with all this praise :D

Alt text

Thank you!

Poogers555 posted: »

[insert pooger comment about praise]

• when telltale doesn't even say "soon"

Alt text

• TellTale... the ultimate trolls.

Alt text

ABigBadWolf posted: »

when telltale doesn't even say "soon"

• Well, this crushing silence can be a good and a bad thing. The bad being that it hurts to wait. The good is that we have become increasingly creative with making Rhyiona stuff. :

when telltale doesn't even say "soon"

• RUDE, TELLTALE

Alt text

DeityD posted: »

TellTale... the ultimate trolls.

• Well, that's true but I'd still prefer not to have to wait four months in between each episode. :(

Well, this crushing silence can be a good and a bad thing. The bad being that it hurts to wait. The good is that we have become increasingly creative with making Rhyiona stuff. :

• I don't want to wait four months either. That's 1/3 of a year. I'm just trying to look on some bright side stuff and not give into despair and madness that has befallen on a lot of fellow people.

Well, that's true but I'd still prefer not to have to wait four months in between each episode.

• edited June 2015

Thankfully we haven't run out of ideas because of this but we're all probably kinda tired of waiting. :(

I don't want to wait four months either. That's 1/3 of a year. I'm just trying to look on some bright side stuff and not give into despair and madness that has befallen on a lot of fellow people.

• edited June 2015

wow Dave that escalated quickly :P

But yeah, it's the best anyone can do right now. :/

Aye, I may not always show it, but I am also starting to get tired of waiting. It makes me feel old. Well, gotta do what we can by entertaining each other. That sounds wrong....

• Aye, I may not always show it, but I am also starting to get tired of waiting. It makes me feel old. :(

Well, gotta do what we can by entertaining each other. :)

That sounds wrong....

Thankfully we haven't run out of ideas because of this but we're all probably kinda tired of waiting.

• Au classification for GoT was released in 20 days after New Zealand's classification, wasn't it?

So... today's 13th day. J30 sounds quite plausible for me now.

wow Dave that escalated quickly :P But yeah, it's the best anyone can do right now.

• edited June 2015

I don't think the time gap between these things is always accurate.

And was it? I thought it was a day after and that gap was between the classification and episode... or am I going insane?

buntingsir posted: »

Au classification for GoT was released in 20 days after New Zealand's classification, wasn't it? So... today's 13th day. J30 sounds quite plausible for me now.

• woah woah of course nohuhhuh x Quiff!! by fluff mates I meant like best buds... or are you into girl on girl action Wolf-senpai ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Alt text

But-- nohuhhuh x Quiff OTP!

• Well, I'm not gonna lie, I kinda ship Chloe and Max.

XDJulieXD posted: »

woah woah of course nohuhhuh x Quiff!! by fluff mates I meant like best buds... or are you into girl on girl action Wolf-senpai ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• I.... don't really remember.

I suppose I'm starting to cling to every single piece of seemingly consistent patterns just not to give up. How funny is that we were hoping for M26? Not funny at all :(

I don't think the time gap between these things is always accurate. And was it? I thought it was a day after and that gap was between the classification and episode... or am I going insane?

• You know what's funnier? I once said M12. :))))

Yeah. It was awful.

I.... don't really remember. I suppose I'm starting to cling to every single piece of seemingly consistent patterns just not to give up. How funny is that we were hoping for M26? Not funny at all

• Is it only me that kinda likes Warren over Chloe?... Am I in that 1%?

Well, I'm not gonna lie, I kinda ship Chloe and Max.

• edited June 2015

Sorry, but I hate Warren.

No hard feelings though?

Is it only me that kinda likes Warren over Chloe?... Am I in that 1%?

• edited June 2015

It's not his nerdiness or anything. I feel like he's just too pushy and I don't trust anyone who spies on you through your window.

He's no Nathan or anything but I'd rather have Chloe.

Just kidding, I know he's a weirdo and a bit creepy, but aren't they all?

• Alt text

Just kidding, I know he's a weirdo and a bit creepy, but aren't they all?

Sorry, but I hate Warren. No hard feelings though?

• Sure, but Chloe isn't pushy because she wants to get into Max's pants which to me, although blunt, is the reason Warren is like that.

I really don't want to offend you for liking him or anything, though.

Haha I laughed at that thing XD I just wanna see where it goes. Is he really pushy 'cause he's a dummy? Or is he... not that dum... Chloe r

• edited June 2015

Haha I laughed at that thing XD I just wanna see where it goes. Is he really pushy 'cause he's a dummy? Or is he... not that dum... >:) Chloe represents people that I don't like, she's pushy too, and if you don't do what she would like you to, she's gonna hit you in the face (metaphorically speaking) with it till she either forgets or forgives. (kinda reminds me of my mother-same thing I don't like, that "bashing")

Like that one when you answer the phone, she gets mad cause I let her mother yell at her. Umm? It's her fault they're fighting, being so bitchy to her mom. I understand her situation but... still...

It's not his nerdiness or anything. I feel like he's just too pushy and I don't trust anyone who spies on you through your window. He's no Nathan or anything but I'd rather have Chloe.

• Come to think of it, we were hoping it'd be all the Tuesdays of the past months. So desperate for some new content.

You know what's funnier? I once said M12. ))) Yeah. It was awful.

• Watch it be in July. ;_;

My head hurts just considering it.

Come to think of it, we were hoping it'd be all the Tuesdays of the past months. So desperate for some new content.

• Sorry, we just have to consider all possibilities. ;_;

Seriously, though, J23 or J30?

Why you make me so sad? ;__; My heart hurts. I don't even want to think about it.

• July would be my worst nightmare. Not only would it means that I will be playing another Tales from the Borderlands episode outside my home AGAIN! I have to deal with the fact that there is ZERO internet connection in China.

It was just pure luck and sheer determination that I managed to download Episode 2 in China three months ago.

Watch it be in July. ;_; My head hurts just considering it.

• N-n-not at all! Purely platonic, right?!

Quiff posted: »

N-no ducky, we were just joking, right @OreoAnarchy?

• Alright, just making sure. :)

Watch as the next episode is out before TftB. ;_;

Oh you don't offend pfff I just wanna see how he really is but I guess with the new episodes it's gonna be different, I mean time travel? CHANGING THE FUTURE?? Max is cray cray.

• Alt text

Why you make me so sad? ;__;

My heart hurts. I don't even want to think about it.

Watch it be in July. ;_; My head hurts just considering it.

• Oh you don't offend pfff I just wanna see how he really is >:) but I guess with the new episodes it's gonna be different, I mean time travel? CHANGING THE FUTURE?? Max is cray cray.

Sure, but Chloe isn't pushy because she wants to get into Max's pants which to me, although blunt, is the reason Warren is like that. I really don't want to offend you for liking him or anything, though.

• Alt text

Alright, just making sure. Watch as the next episode is out before TftB. ;_;

• I like this. I like this a lot.

Imma do it.

Can't wait to torture Rhys. >:)

OreoAnarchy posted: »

oh oh oh Rhys and Fiona attempt to kill a spider in their house/Wherever they're staying. I imagine Rhys to come crying to Fiona about it xDD

• edited June 2015

I'm calling J30.

sighs Then again, If it would be released in July, so be it... We have no choice, other than waiting.

Sorry, we just have to consider all possibilities. ;_; Seriously, though, J23 or J30?

• N'awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww I can't wait!
    Must. grab. popcorn.

I like this. I like this a lot. Imma do it. Can't wait to torture Rhys.

• oh oh oh
    Rhys and Fiona attempt to kill a spider in their house/Wherever they're staying.

I imagine Rhys to come crying to Fiona about it xDD

If anyone has writing prompts, shoot them. I'm done with most requests and though I have ideas of my own it's always nice to write for people. ...It's a recipe for disaster writing at night and on a tablet but I'm an idiot who likes it.

• Well, the worst feeling is that it is out but you are unable to download it.

You're gonna be away again? That seriously sucks. Let's hope it doesn't come to that, waiting and knowing it's out already has to be the worst.

• We have a choice...! We can... complain. ;_;

I'm calling J30. sighs Then again, If it would be released in July, so be it... We have no choice, other than waiting.

• Alt text

RIP Julie's happiness

• Three weeks and the bonus being the heat, not the most pleasant summer weather and time differences.

How long are you going to be there? The wait would be painful...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.