Forresters as a royal family?

I know impossible since in comparison with any other house in The North they're lower than shit on a Bolton's smallfolk's shoe. However, how do you think it would play out?

Rodrik as king

Elaena as queen

Talia and Mira as princesses

Royland as the head of his King's guard

Gared as a knight and lord of the North Grove

How do you think it would work?

Comments

• Hopefully just Rodrik and Elaena as the king and queen, Gared as the loyal knight, Cotter as the royal chef, and Asher as the head of the Kingsguard.

Talia, meh okay, but not Mira. Royland is fine too I guess.

• If Asher couldn't stand even being in an established house what makes you think he'd be cut out for the royal life? Lol

Hopefully just Rodrik and Elaena as the king and queen, Gared as the loyal knight, Cotter as the royal chef, and Asher as the head of the Kingsguard. Talia, meh okay, but not Mira. Royland is fine too I guess.

• They're not lower than shit on a Bolton's smallfolk shoes. In comparison to all the minor Houses, they may get some more attention than the rest because of their Ironwood trade

• Potentially... However Cersei despises Mira for what reason we don't know and Tyrion's declaration of the deal would land Mira in the black cells and brand The Forresters as enemies

They're not lower than shit on a Bolton's smallfolk shoes. In comparison to all the minor Houses, they may get some more attention than the rest because of their Ironwood trade

• Has Cersei ever needed a reason to hate someone? Either way, she does have one. Mira is from a Northern family that was loyal to the Starks

Clemenem posted: »

Potentially... However Cersei despises Mira for what reason we don't know and Tyrion's declaration of the deal would land Mira in the black cells and brand The Forresters as enemies

• Mira is from a Northern family that was loyal to the Starks

Exactly my point. If Joffrey beat Margaery over her asking of this I doubt Cersei will help. At this point poor, sweet Mira would be lucky to get out of this one with her head intact.

Has Cersei ever needed a reason to hate someone? Either way, she does have one. Mira is from a Northern family that was loyal to the Starks

• Lol Joff wouldn't beat Marge. Do you even watch the show? He adored her in a sense, she obviously faked it to get Mira to stop asking.

Mira is from a Northern family that was loyal to the Starks Exactly my point. If Joffrey beat Margaery over her asking of this I dou

• Ehh pretty far fetch rumor. No evidence of it really

Lol Joff wouldn't beat Marge. Do you even watch the show? He adored her in a sense, she obviously faked it to get Mira to stop asking.

• There's no need for evidence, just study their character behavior.

Ehh pretty far fetch rumor. No evidence of it really

• edited June 2015

I don't think he beat her but I don't think she faked it either. Yeah he "adored" Margaery but he wasn't above abusing anyone, especially when it came to the subject of the Starks who rivaled his rule and by association the Forresters for supporting them. Ripping her dress isn't a beating but it isn't taken lightly either.

Lol Joff wouldn't beat Marge. Do you even watch the show? He adored her in a sense, she obviously faked it to get Mira to stop asking.

• Ethan as the Royal cemetery guardsman

• Watch on, watch on, Ethan The Dead

Ethan as the Royal cemetery guardsman

• Who's hand of the King?

• edited June 2015

Either Duncan or Malcolm as King's hand. Actually Duncan could be the Master of Coin

• edited June 2015

King-Rodrik Forrester

Queen-Eleana Forrester

Hand of the King-Malcolm Branfield

Master of Coin-Duncan Tuttle

Master of Whispers-Tom

Lord Commander of the Kingsguard-Arthur Glenmore

Master of War-Ser Royland Degore

Master of Ships-Asher Forrester?

Master of Laws-Mira Forrester

Queen Mother-Elissa Forrester

Grand Maester-Ortengryn

Heir to the Throne-Ryon Forrester (or Rodrik's son, Gregor the Second).

• In my opinion Master of Coin would be better suited to Duncan he was the Castellan.

King-Rodrik Forrester Queen-Eleana Forrester Hand of the King-Malcolm Branfield Master of Coin-Duncan Tuttle Master of Whispers-

• I just changed it :)

AgentZ46 posted: »

In my opinion Master of Coin would be better suited to Duncan he was the Castellan.

• I reckon Mira would be a good Master of Laws and Tom should be Master of Whispers.

I just changed it

• Good choices, I'm adding them.

PigeonPie posted: »

I reckon Mira would be a good Master of Laws and Tom should be Master of Whispers.

• Master of Ships

Alt text

I think that would be every TftB fan ever

King-Rodrik Forrester Queen-Eleana Forrester Hand of the King-Malcolm Branfield Master of Coin-Duncan Tuttle Master of Whispers-

Sign in to comment in this discussion.