The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• edited June 2015

I am very angry....very angry.

"Arkham Origins is definitely canon and the events will be referenced in Arkham Knight."- Rocksteady, 2015.

Alt text

• Alt text

..OH NO..WAKE UP F**K...must unread :'( AW SHEET

NO not origins not origins I taught that game was just a bad nightmare

J-Master posted: »

I am very angry....very angry. "Arkham Origins is definitely canon and the events will be referenced in Arkham Knight."- Rocksteady, 2015.

• Origins had the 2nd best story in the game imo. More focused than the mess that was City's.

J-Master posted: »

I am very angry....very angry. "Arkham Origins is definitely canon and the events will be referenced in Arkham Knight."- Rocksteady, 2015.

• Alt text

That's so badass thanks for tagging me :'D

@Markd4547 @Saltlick123 http://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/news/batman-v-superman-new-batmobile-unveiled-at-las-vegas-licensing-expo/ar-BBkT581?ocid=LENDHP

• What? XD

Who wants to be a soldier in the Xcom game I'm going to start? It's going to be classic ironman so it's more of a question of when and how you'll die as opposed to if you'll die.

• Who wants to be a soldier in the Xcom game I'm going to start? It's going to be classic ironman so it's more of a question of when and how you'll die as opposed to if you'll die.

• Okay now you're a squaddie whether you want to be or not.

What? XD

• Im koo with that

Who wants to be a soldier in the Xcom game I'm going to start? It's going to be classic ironman so it's more of a question of when and how you'll die as opposed to if you'll die.

• edited June 2015

LETS GO @TPShadowCDM

Alt text

• edited June 2015

You guys are thinking you're big shit with your laggy Smash Bros.

Green613 posted: »

LETS GO @TPShadowCDM

• You thinkin u big shit by replying to me. Step out of the way peasant.

papai46 posted: »

You guys are thinking you're big shit with your laggy Smash Bros.

• In honor of the upcoming Jurassic World, I will be posting a clip of JP a day till I see it (which probably will be Friday).

I'm on my third Jurassic Park showing in like one week (Raptorfest was last week right @Saltlick123 ?) and one of my favorite scenes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEOxq7aVKh4

• Fuk off u skrub, #BrawlhallaMasterRace

You thinkin u big shit by replying to me. Step out of the way peasant.

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited June 2015

Ooohhh, I'm so hyped for more Smash Bros DLC - especially if the leaked characters are anything to go by!

LETS GO @TPShadowCDM

• I expect we'll get Roy or Snake from the Smash Direct happening in a few days though Ryu I think will be announced somewhere else, maybe EVO where they're hosting a Sm4sh and Melee tourney? Also I hope we get some more balance patches in the Lucas update, love me some balancing :P

Ooohhh, I'm so hyped for more Smash Bros DLC - especially if the leaked characters are anything to go by!

• Ayy, throw me in there Cap.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Man, I hope I'm the first casualty.

• edited June 2015

Why not? Sure.

• Snake was never confirmed or even implied beyond fan speculation though, right?

• Nope, but if I recall correctly someone who worked on Metal Gear retweeted the Direct tweet. I can't find it anymore but I swear it happened :P

Snake was never confirmed or even implied beyond fan speculation though, right?

• [removed]

Fuk off u skrub, #BrawlhallaMasterRace

• TDMshadowCPTDMshadowCP Banned
    edited June 2015

YOOOOOOOOOOOOO, #FUCKWOLF

Thanks for letting me know, G61ren3e

LETS GO @TPShadowCDM

• [removed]

• edited June 2015

Oh no, I found the story to be a pretentious Nolan pandering slog in ruining the continuity that AA and AC established and couple that with a lackluster Batman vs Joker plot along with a pointless assassin sub plot that wasn't utilized in any creative way and was only created to pad the game out with filler villains and boss fights.

City's story was a fantastic deconstruction of Batman and his relationship with his rouges gallery and had an interesting conspiracy plot that played extremely well on what the game was saying about Gotham City and its relationship with Batman. Plus it's story actually left a mark and told something interesting about Batman unlike Origins which went with the lame and cliché "no kill" Batman plot with the Joker. Origins was very straightforward and very boring compared to City's story

Also continuity errors are awful in Origins, Gotham City is lifeless and has no character, combat and stealth are downgraded, and this is the NOT the interesting backstory that AA and AC were referring to. And don't get me started on the lame cash ins that are Arkham Origins Blackgate and Assualt on Arkham.

Plus, you can do THIS in City:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8NgzBHTePw

But not in Origins:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDM_tUSLFqw

FUCK Arkham Origins.

Talimancer posted: »

Origins had the 2nd best story in the game imo. More focused than the mess that was City's.

• This made me lol for some reason. Maybe I can relate to this kind of masocism.

dojo32161 posted: »

Man, I hope I'm the first casualty.

• Hmm, interesting.

Nope, but if I recall correctly someone who worked on Metal Gear retweeted the Direct tweet. I can't find it anymore but I swear it happened :P

• Holy crap, it's been it's been YEARS since I've been on here; I'm posting just to remember what the hell my avatar looks like.

HI!

• Lehfeels posted: »

Sega announced a sequel to sonic boom 3ds version here it is sonic boom fire and ice Heres the article if ur curious: http://www.destru

• I'm getting really fucking sick of people at my school.

• Oh cool i watch john hes a awesome reviewer of games

TDMshadowCP posted: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrYvj3EXDCE

• I don't mind being a red shirt.

• Really? Brawl?!

MeleeMasterRace

Fuk off u skrub, #BrawlhallaMasterRace

• He's talking about Brawlhalla, a different fighting game if I recall correctly.

Though yes Melee master race.

kaleion posted: »

Really? Brawl?! MeleeMasterRace

• edited June 2015

Alt text

anyone who missed my 1st post here it is again

Sega announced a sequel to sonic boom 3ds version here it is sonic boom fire and ice

Heres the article if ur curious: http://www.destructoid.com/sega-announces-another-sonic-boom-game-fire-ice-293617.phtml

Heres the trailer for it if ur curious:

Sonic boom fire and ice

• Alt text

I'd be honored :)

• Why?

I'm getting really fucking sick of people at my school.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.