Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• You trusted Fiona.

She lifts Rhys and Gortys in her arms like a knight or a prince or maybe both.

Rhys blushes, overwhelmed by emotions, while their daughter finally opens her eyes for the first time.

It's a moment filled with pure joy, the power of love making them float away from the arms of danger.

They look at each other and smile, eyes shining with pride and adoration and their child hugs them closer to herself.

Nothing can break them apart from now on.

They are a family.

They are together.

And then...

You wake up.

:(

• Do want. :^)

Poogers555 posted: »

Its ok, that would be part of it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Who wouldn't ?

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Do want. :^)

• Longer than your ability to hold back on the pervy comments ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

Guys, how long do you think Rhys long slong is?

• Guys, how long do you think Rhys long slong is?

• Alt text

• Alt text

• The anti Rhyionas. :(

Who wouldn't ?

• Nah, no one can resist!

The anti Rhyionas.

• Man, iunno.

But ep 3 doh. New Rhyiona soon. Soon.

So they're tsunderes? :^)

• So they're tsunderes? :^)

Nah, no one can resist!

• What if they rewrote it? :(

I'm gonna cry blood.

Dear Telltale, please keep it like the audio makes it sound like and just be Rhys and Fiona being alone and then we can go on a rescue mission together to save Vaughn and Sasha.

• edited June 2015

Alone time Rhyiona.

This thought alone is making me thirsty for the episode.

Man, iunno. But ep 3 doh. New Rhyiona soon. Soon.

• Dear Telltale, please keep it like the audio makes it sound like and just be Rhys and Fiona being alone and then we can go on a rescue mission together to save Vaughn and Sasha.

Alone time Rhyiona. This thought alone is making me thirsty for the episode.

• The unused audio sounded alot like Vaughn and Sasha dont managed to catch-a-ride but who knows. But they better keep Rhys going "You were all like, Ahhhhhhh!"

What if they rewrote it? I'm gonna cry blood.

• edited June 2015

managed to catch-a-ride

ayyyyyyy

Well, I would hope it was just the case that episode 2 was supposed to be longer and they just cut it to end it dramatically... meaning they keep those scenes.

The unused audio sounded alot like Vaughn and Sasha dont managed to catch-a-ride but who knows. But they better keep Rhys going "You were all like, Ahhhhhhh!"

• And rocket ship intros doh

managed to catch-a-ride ayyyyyyy Well, I would hope it was just the case that episode 2 was supposed to be longer and they just cut it to end it dramatically... meaning they keep those scenes.

• Alt text

Green613 posted: »

Longer than your ability to hold back on the pervy comments ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Oh lol right, right XD in my first playthrough I missed that scene then I saw some lets plays and I was like " I need it!!"

Jack's talking dick hand

• Daily reminder that Rhyiona is love, Rhyiona is life.

Alt text

• Can't even concentrate on anything with the hype.

I need to chill.

Daily reminder that Rhyiona is love, Rhyiona is life.

• edited June 2015

Ikr? I mean till now there were no news and now.. BAM Hype everywhere. I want the damn episode already, maybe we're lucky and we'll get it next week... I CAN'T WAITTTTTT (T ^ T)

Can't even concentrate on anything with the hype. I need to chill.

• I'm surprisingly chill today. Probably because I have to prepare for exams.

But my uncontrollable excitement will be back, once we'll get some screenshots. Just thoughts about it bring smile on my face.

Can't even concentrate on anything with the hype. I need to chill.

• I really doubt it cause of E3 and the TWD announcement coming up. :(

XDJulieXD posted: »

Ikr? I mean till now there were no news and now.. BAM Hype everywhere. I want the damn episode already, maybe we're lucky and we'll get it next week... I CAN'T WAITTTTTT (T ^ T)

• I think we'll probably get screenshots next week... which is good because we'd only have to wait a couple of extra days to play if that was the case.

The waiting is worst at its end but it's kinda fun. :P

buntingsir posted: »

I'm surprisingly chill today. Probably because I have to prepare for exams. But my uncontrollable excitement will be back, once we'll get some screenshots. Just thoughts about it bring smile on my face.

• Oh yeah! It's fun in kind of masochist way, haha.

I will count days and hours till episode's release on the last week of the waiting. It's frustrating, but so sutisfying at the same time.

I think we'll probably get screenshots next week... which is good because we'd only have to wait a couple of extra days to play if that was the case. The waiting is worst at its end but it's kinda fun. :P

• It's satisfying in a morbid way cause when the release date is announced you know you're gonna get it. It's better than the silence because with that it could be released three months from now for all we know.

Oh yeah! It's fun in kind of masochist way, haha. I will count days and hours till episode's release on the last week of the waiting. It's frustrating, but so sutisfying at the same time.

• I guess I'll have to stay away from the forum on the release date. Steam won't let us play soon enough.

Oh no... my excitement is back already.

It's satisfying in a morbid way cause when the release date is announced you know you're gonna get it. It's better than the silence because with that it could be released three months from now for all we know.

• I would stay away from the forum on the release day until you can play it. You know even this thread will have spoilers at some point, unfortunately. :/

J23 can't come soon enough (assuming, but...).

I guess I'll have to stay away from the forum on the release date. Steam won't let us play soon enough. Oh no... my excitement is back already.

• I would assume they'd just put a trailer later on in the week, not at E3. I think only TWD will be their main focus there.

Can they release the trailer on E3 though? There's so much hype for TWD news already, I just assumed they wouldn't want it to overshadow TftB.

• edited June 2015

Can they release the trailer on E3 though? There's so much hype for TWD news already, I just assumed they wouldn't want it to overshadow TftB.

I would stay away from the forum on the release day until you can play it. You know even this thread will have spoilers at some point, unfortunately. J23 can't come soon enough (assuming, but...).

• So sweet <3

nice handwriting though :3

XDJulieXD posted: »

Study breaks be like X3 or more like Waiting for episode 3 be like (in stages; awake=hope; recently asleep=losing hope; deep sleep=hopless)

• Alt text

• Mmm, sounds reasonable. They can release the trailer in a few days before the actual release of the episode.

I would assume they'd just put a trailer later on in the week, not at E3. I think only TWD will be their main focus there.

• Heh, we should thank Telltale for making "waiting" fun. :D

I think we'll probably get screenshots next week... which is good because we'd only have to wait a couple of extra days to play if that was the case. The waiting is worst at its end but it's kinda fun. :P

• But only in the last week; the rest of the waiting is far from fun. ;P

Heh, we should thank Telltale for making "waiting" fun.

• edited June 2015

They've released Friday trailers for Tuesday releases so I wouldn't be surprised. :)

Mmm, sounds reasonable. They can release the trailer in a few days before the actual release of the episode.

• Aye, the rest of the waiting is like being stuck in a place of complete isolation. It is like being stuck in space, without food or water.

But only in the last week; the rest of the waiting is far from fun. ;P

• I hope the rest of the episodes don't take this long to release. Taking over a year to finish one game is a little over ridiculous.

Aye, the rest of the waiting is like being stuck in a place of complete isolation. It is like being stuck in space, without food or water.

• edited June 2015

I don't need food or water when I have Rhyiona.

Aye, the rest of the waiting is like being stuck in a place of complete isolation. It is like being stuck in space, without food or water.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.