Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I'm doubtful but let's hope so.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I hope the rest of the episodes don't take this long to release. Taking over a year to finish one game is a little over ridiculous.

• Well, I'm holding onto to a TWAU hope... where the first three took a while (though episode 2 didn't take this long) but then the last two episodes came out fairly fast.

Quiff posted: »

I'm doubtful but let's hope so.

• Thank you, some of my classmates have nicer handwriting than me, mine can be messy at times...

Kimmy-klu posted: »

So sweet nice handwriting though

• I think it looks pretty, and the art is just so perfect <3 uwu

My handwriting is really tiny, that my teacher kept asking me to write the letters bigger. xD

XDJulieXD posted: »

Thank you, some of my classmates have nicer handwriting than me, mine can be messy at times...

• when someone touches the bae

Alt text

• Alt text

when someone touches the bae

• Alt text

buntingsir posted: »

Uh-oh, someone is mad.

• Don't you worry, hon. There's only a place for you in my heart.

Alt text

• Alt text

buntingsir posted: »

Don't you worry, hon. There's only a place for you in my heart.

• Hah, I knew it! I knew you were all lying to me!

Seriously though, I'm also super relieved that we (probably) won't manage to get to 200. I don't think I could have taken the wait...

I just remembered I told @JumpyJoey we'd hit page 200 before episode 3. I've never been happier about being (probably) wrong.

• I just remembered I told @JumpyJoey we'd hit page 200 before episode 3.

I've never been happier about being (probably) wrong.

• Nope -- but the australian classification is out (nothing is really holding the episode back anymore) and the teasing on Twitter started.

Since J16 clashes with E3, I'd rule that date out. But J23 is looking possible. :)

Has it been given a release date yet because I'm getting confused, I haven't been here in a while :0?

• Has it been given a release date yet because I'm getting confused, I haven't been here in a while :0?

I just remembered I told @JumpyJoey we'd hit page 200 before episode 3. I've never been happier about being (probably) wrong.

• Oh, when the release date is officially announced (or just the trailer since it usually means an episode in the week after) you won't miss it. :P

Oh right, man I need to catch up with this stuff xD

• Oh right, man I need to catch up with this stuff xD

Nope -- but the australian classification is out (nothing is really holding the episode back anymore) and the teasing on Twitter started. Since J16 clashes with E3, I'd rule that date out. But J23 is looking possible.

• sry i am shame ;_;

Same, honestly. Not that I wouldn't have been proud of everyone's dedication but damn, that'd mean we'd get the episode almost certainly in July and that's the last thing I want.

JumpyJoey posted: »

Hah, I knew it! I knew you were all lying to me! Seriously though, I'm also super relieved that we (probably) won't manage to get to 200. I don't think I could have taken the wait...

• Okay :) thanks for letting me know btw

Oh, when the release date is officially announced (or just the trailer since it usually means an episode in the week after) you won't miss it. :P

• Nah it's OK Wolf, back then all of us were too scared to believe. That time is past now, we have entered the realm of "in a week or two" as opposed to "soon".

Ugh I couldn't have waited until July, I would be on my summer holidays then with not much chance of wifi...

sry i am shame ;_; Same, honestly. Not that I wouldn't have been proud of everyone's dedication but damn, that'd mean we'd get the episode almost certainly in July and that's the last thing I want.

• edited June 2015

This must be the blessings of Rhyiona, there's no other explanation.

What if GoT comes out in July? I kinda doubt it, but you never know. Still, I'm satisfied even with J30. As long as it's a June release.

Still betting J23, though.

Nah it's OK Wolf, back then all of us were too scared to believe. That time is past now, we have entered the realm of "in a week or two" as

• You're welcome!

Okay thanks for letting me know btw

• edited June 2015

Aya they might keep that trend with Tales too. Not sure if they did that with TWD and TWD 2 too, but if they did that could bring us some light here.

Well let's hope...again...

Well, I'm holding onto to a TWAU hope... where the first three took a while (though episode 2 didn't take this long) but then the last two episodes came out fairly fast.

• edited June 2015

All hail J23!

This must be the blessings of Rhyiona, there's no other explanation. What if GoT comes out in July? I kinda doubt it, but you never know. Still, I'm satisfied even with J30. As long as it's a June release. Still betting J23, though.

• How do you do that large letter thingy? I've spent five minutes now trying out combinations...

Praise

• Praise

All hail J23!

• Well, the worst wait for TWD S2 was for "A House Divided", I'm pretty sure. So probably? I seriously think they won't wanna waste a year just with TftB...

Aya they might keep that trend with Tales too. Not sure if they did that with TWD and TWD 2 too, but if they did that could bring us some light here. Well let's hope...again...

• when someone talks to the bae

Alt text

when someone touches the bae

• Put "#" in front of whatever you type. :)

How do you do that large letter thingy? I've spent five minutes now trying out combinations...

• but when the bae talks to you

Alt text

when someone talks to the bae

• Thanks, I've been wanting to do that for ages. I just went back and edited it...

Put "#" in front of whatever you type.

• It's alright, it's not even an option in the reply box so it's easy to miss.

Thanks, I've been wanting to do that for ages. I just went back and edited it...

• Yes exactly. If they still would be finishing up episodes of TftBL whilst working on their upcoming games simultaneously, I think that would be very difficult to do and an unappealing way, for TTG.

Judging from the past I wouldn't doubt to say that TftBl is going to be finished sometime this year.

Well, the worst wait for TWD S2 was for "A House Divided", I'm pretty sure. So probably? I seriously think they won't wanna waste a year just with TftB...

• True, remember that they still have Minecraft and whatever the heck the TWD announcement is supposed to be to get out this year. I don't think they'll work on release dates for three games at the same time. That's too much even for them.

Yes exactly. If they still would be finishing up episodes of TftBL whilst working on their upcoming games simultaneously, I think that would

• They would have to cut down the game content to maybe 1/2 less of what they have now. Making the episodes under 60 min long.

Imagine that quivers

True, remember that they still have Minecraft and whatever the heck the TWD announcement is supposed to be to get out this year. I don't think they'll work on release dates for three games at the same time. That's too much even for them.

• take my likes! TAKE ALL OF THEM!

XDJulieXD posted: »

Study breaks be like X3 or more like Waiting for episode 3 be like (in stages; awake=hope; recently asleep=losing hope; deep sleep=hopless)

• we all know what happens after that

Alt text

takes hat off

but when the bae talks to you

• Ready to take 'em all <3

Alt text

Dracu98 posted: »

take my likes! TAKE ALL OF THEM!

• Dawww <3 thank you ヽ(´▽`)/

Kimmy-klu posted: »

I think it looks pretty, and the art is just so perfect uwu My handwriting is really tiny, that my teacher kept asking me to write the letters bigger. xD

• Wolf ... Wolf... pls... I'm already starting to lose hope... (ಥ_ಥ)

I really doubt it cause of E3 and the TWD announcement coming up.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.