Lyra (Lyman+Mira) Ship

Comments

• The only person I would be okay with Mira marrying is Morgryn right now.

• I ship them too.

fayescarlet posted: »

Alas. One can dream lol. I think they're cute-looking together, even though Tom is indeed a bit too young for her.

• edited June 2015

No. You should know that he injured badly.. yeah.. under there, i mean.. I don't think that's a good idea.

• on second thought:

Alt text

• Hahah doesn't that kinda amount to the same thing =p I mean you're hardly backing a winner with Lyman......Lameman more like =p.

Drakonys posted: »

Mira would rather marry a dead horse.

• Now why doesn't this surprise me? What actually surprises me is that it's actually take this long for people to start shipping those two =p.

Tira [Tom + Mira] tho...

• As apposed to a sinking one ;) I agree with you.

We are talking tactical ships here, a battleship if you will

• Everyone? Really? I don't think I've seen a Tyria one yet Tyrion + Mira <(>_<)>

AgentZ46 posted: »

Man people are shipping Mira with almost everyone in kings landing, I'm a Mirgryn shipper myself.

• It's possible I'll give you that and I agree with you, while it might make an interesting plot twist; I don't particularly want to see this happen.

LoseMyHome posted: »

I think it would be interesting only as a parallel to Sansa's situation. Where they both have their eyes on a charming wealthy man to marry

• I agree, they've definitely been throwing plenty of hints. Lets face it, political marriages are part and parcel of GOT.

Can we at least agree that a marriage is in Mira's books for the season, too much talk about marriage between her and Sera. A marriage to Ly

• An interesting idea, although I don't see that happening in my play through, I've already lied to him about Sera.

ClemRanger posted: »

Damn junkie. He should hook-up with Bonnie from TWD. On Mira though, I'd love to see her steal Tarwick from Sera.

• Yeah I kinda guessed that this was the case, I mean the guy throws plenty of hints.

ranger563 posted: »

I believe there's an unused Tarwick sound file which reveals that Lyman wouldn't be much use as a husband, considering the precise nature of his "injury." http://vocaroo.com/i/s0ij2UpjCEDK (ps Mirgryn 4 life)

• I must admit, he does seem easy to manipulate......and if everything hits the fan, then he'd make an excellent fall guy.

Wow....that actually sounds kinda evil! I guess this is what happens when you're exposed to the world that is GOT.

Personally no, but if that option was given ever I wouldn't be like ARGH OMFG NO WHAT????!!! either because as some people mentioned here,

• And there goes the Lyra ship =p......sunk to the bottom of the black water.

Dangerous times for ships to be in the Blackwater.....

• Hey maybe that's why Andros was so interested in going into business with Lyman =p.

Yaya1314 posted: »

My gaydar went off when Lyman waved to Tarwick and looked sad after he ignored him. This is why I don't ship them. I ship Mirgryn.

• Yeah, you tell em Fordee! Everyone knows Semira (Sera + Mira) is where it's at = p HAHAHA

Fordee09 posted: »

Fuck the ships. I'm going to sink 'em. Mira don't need no man! * snaps fingers *

• Hahah, dude, have you checked out your own avatar? =p

Why does every guy with an Ethan profile picture have a dead guy as a favourite character?

• Alt text

Hahah, dude, have you checked out your own avatar? =p

• Yes! it all makes sense now! When Margarey asks Mira what was going on between her and Tyrion. Mira said it was "only wine". Little did she know that, the only time she drank wine was with Sera!

That guy.....Tarwick......totally a cover for Sera =p

Elrida posted: »

I ship Margira? Mirgaery? This needs to be a thing. Heck, you could even call Ep 3 the angsty breakup chapter.

• Haha I know what you mean, and I love the way they've managed to do that so subtly. What can I say, if he didn't have an air of danger to him; I'd be worried.......I mean this is GOT.

I can't find myself to ship Mira with any of the characters we've met so far. I know the Morgryn and Mira ship is sort of popular, but there's just something off about him. He gives me a Littlefinger vibe, and I don't like it. I don't trust him.

• I can definitely think of worse matches. Like for example Grifra (Griff + Mira)

• I wish! Imagine how badass house Forest would be if they could wake a dragon1

Hahah good response though, I kinda wish Martin hadn't killed him off. There could've been so much more potential for his character I think.

• Understandably, some people might be put off by their age gap. Tom appears to be in his early to mid teens to me, being so short and skinny, whereas Mira appears to be in her early twenties. But I've heard age gaps are unheard of in GoT, I mean Margaery was about to marry Joffrey, and she looks a lot older than him.

Now why doesn't this surprise me? What actually surprises me is that it's actually take this long for people to start shipping those two =p.

• I don't want it to happen, but it would give us a much better position, I don't care about third cousin, we'd be a Lannister. That would most likely get us out the massive hole we've dug ourselves into. Not to mention more allies and a far better financial situation for a family.

Then again it probably won't happen.

LoseMyHome posted: »

I think it would be interesting only as a parallel to Sansa's situation. Where they both have their eyes on a charming wealthy man to marry

• That's what I thought too! I literally remember thinking 'Well he smiled at us, and he's good looking. Lets marry him!'

• We already did.

Asher woke Drogon.

I wish! Imagine how badass house Forest would be if they could wake a dragon1 Hahah good response though, I kinda wish Martin hadn't killed him off. There could've been so much more potential for his character I think.

• I'd say he awoke a hunger in Drogon, a hunger to devour a severely chargrilled Asher =p

PigeonPie posted: »

We already did. Asher woke Drogon.

• I can understand where you're coming from with regard to age gaps, however it's difficult to try to put an age to most of the characters. The only playable character we can put an age on is Asher and that's only because we know that he was exiled to Essos when he was 17; and has been there for at least 4 years. So if we assume that he has been there for 4 years, then that would make him 21.

Margaery in the books is 16, and if I remember correctly I think Joffery was 14 when he died.

Understandably, some people might be put off by their age gap. Tom appears to be in his early to mid teens to me, being so short and skinny,

• edited June 2015

Miradros (Mira+Andros) ,those two will amazing togheter , and their kids aswell .

• Whoa, Margaery is 16? I wonder if it's true for the TV show and game, she looks like a full-grown woman. :v That is true, though, it is hard to tell the ages of some characters.

I can understand where you're coming from with regard to age gaps, however it's difficult to try to put an age to most of the characters. T

• Hahah, yeah if they don't kill each other first. My money is on Mira, she's already offed Damian =p

alikir34 posted: »

Miradros (Mira+Andros) ,those two will amazing togheter , and their kids aswell .

• edited June 2015

Yeah me too, but they still have a chance togheter if it happen ...

Hahah, yeah if they don't kill each other first. My money is on Mira, she's already offed Damian =p

• Bro... that's not cool.

alikir34 posted: »

Yeah me too, but they still have a chance togheter if it happen ...

• Yeah, I have wondered if they are using the same ages in the show as Martin did in the books.

The thing to remember with GOT (the books) is that all of the characters pretty much grow up fast, they do things that you wouldn't expect someone of their age to do. For example Arya is already a killer and she was 9 in the first book and 11 in the last one! Also in the world of GOT people aged 16 are considered "a man grown" or "a woman grown".

It seems to be a popular opinion that Mira is 18 +, but due to the fact that; as far as I know Margaery is only meant to be 16 and given the interaction between them. I still kinda find it hard to believe that Mira is actually older than Margaery. It's still possible of course, but I kinda get the impression that Mira and Sera looked up to Margaery. Like you would with an older brother or sister, who would teach you things. I could very well be wrong, but that's how I interpreted it.

Whoa, Margaery is 16? I wonder if it's true for the TV show and game, she looks like a full-grown woman. :v That is true, though, it is hard to tell the ages of some characters.

• I know , i know ^^ i'm joking , nevermind , those two are not compatible anyway ,...

AgentZ46 posted: »

Bro... that's not cool.

• yeah haha same. But turned out he was a asshole

PigeonPie posted: »

That's what I thought too! I literally remember thinking 'Well he smiled at us, and he's good looking. Lets marry him!'

• Hey I've just noticed, if you were to joint both the Lannister and Forester house sigils together; it would look like the lion is scratching at the tree. =[

• edited June 2015

Am I the only one who understood that Lyman and Andros were lovers?

Did you guys also not realise Christa was pregnant?

• You don't know as a fact that they're lovers you may be right but you don't actually know.

Doughnuts posted: »

Am I the only one who understood that Lyman and Andros were lovers? Did you guys also not realise Christa was pregnant?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.