Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• That moment when you best friend just suddenly said "Rhys and Sasha seemed more intimate"

Alt text

and I suddenly have mixed feelings of happiness and shocked

But IM SO EXCITED ABOUT GORTYS OMG AND I DONT THINK I COULD CONCENTRATE THE WHOLE WEEK NOW

• Nothing worse than being betrayed by your best friend.

Kimmy-klu posted: »

That moment when you best friend just suddenly said "Rhys and Sasha seemed more intimate" and I suddenly have mixed feelings of happiness and shocked But IM SO EXCITED ABOUT GORTYS OMG AND I DONT THINK I COULD CONCENTRATE THE WHOLE WEEK NOW

• Alt text

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Nothing worse than being betrayed by your best friend.

• Forgive your friend for they don't know what they're saying.

• Yeah, but remember the Naruto ending was abolutely awful so don't feel so bad about that.

I really didn't expect a release date today!

Yeah I know...

• edited June 2015

Yeah I know... :D

Forgive your friend for they don't know what they're saying.

• edited June 2015

Rhysha Shipper : "Rhys and Sasha are totally canon!"

Me : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umDr0mPuyQc

• Tip: To post a video, click the globe icon and paste the URL twice. :)

OreoAnarchy posted: »

Rhysha Shipper : "Rhys and Sasha are totally canon!" Me : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umDr0mPuyQc

• Part 3. Plz. I need it. I won't be able to go until J23 without something to help me. Plz

JumpyJoey posted: »

Ta da! This is the second part of my fan fiction. It's going to be a long story, I think. Well, enjoy! Feel free to criticize as well, I get

• Alt text

Rhysha Shipper : "Rhys and Sasha are totally canon!" Me : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umDr0mPuyQc

• as i saw the screenshot with rhys and sasha I felt like..

Alt text

but Rhyiona is love, Rhyiona is life

• Sorry..I removed the rest of my sentences..

The whole day I had so much hype. Now I have a terrible headache.

Alt text

(Everything just hit me)
    I'm still excited though.

Yeah, but remember the Naruto ending was abolutely awful so don't feel so bad about that. I really didn't expect a release date today!

• Thanks! ^w^ Just edited it.

Tip: To post a video, click the globe icon and paste the URL twice.

• The hype was so strong it gave you a headache? :P

I just keep trying to do stuff but then I give up half way because I can't concentrate.

Sorry..I removed the rest of my sentences.. The whole day I had so much hype. Now I have a terrible headache. (Everything just hit me) I'm still excited though.

• No problem. :D

Thanks! ^w^ Just edited it.

• Yes ;A;

and adding the one with my best friend yeah.. I'm so exhausted now omg...

Same, I was drawing rhyiona earlier and just kept stopping and now I don't even feel like finishing the drawings omg.

The hype was so strong it gave you a headache? :P I just keep trying to do stuff but then I give up half way because I can't concentrate.

• I was also writing a story and I stopped half way. :| How are any of us gonna get anything done this next week?

Yes ;A; and adding the one with my best friend yeah.. I'm so exhausted now omg... Same, I was drawing rhyiona earlier and just kept stopping and now I don't even feel like finishing the drawings omg.

• Yeah, but that's a joke. People are legit freaking out over this. ;P

Green613 posted: »

I thought the same thing with Atlus Mugged, but hey we aren't anyone to talk considering the picture in the OP :P

• Telltale just likes to make us mad, they started off the same way for Atlas Mugged with that Rhysha hint on that screenshot. But I'm sure the episode will be filled with much more Rhyiona just like with Episode 2 ^_^

Kruzii posted: »

as i saw the screenshot with rhys and sasha I felt like.. but Rhyiona is love, Rhyiona is life

• Alt text

Kruzii posted: »

you are right, this was just my first reaction. then I thought: Nah, we are too strong

• In a way...I feel defeated...Can't we choose who we want to be with?

• I think people are freaking out way too much at that picture, to be honest.

Telltale just likes to make us mad, they started off the same way for Atlas Mugged with that Rhysha hint on that screenshot. But I'm sure the episode will be filled with much more Rhyiona just like with Episode 2 ^_^

• Have a good night and dream with Rhyiona. ;P

;A; Idk...I'm just gonna have to I think I'm going to bed headache intensifies,Goodnight!!

• I thought the same thing with Atlus Mugged, but hey we aren't anyone to talk considering the picture in the OP :P

I think people are freaking out way too much at that picture, to be honest.

• We don't even know what's going on in the episode.

In a way...I feel defeated...Can't we choose who we want to be with?

• you are right, this was just my first reaction.
    then I thought: Nah, we are too strong

I think people are freaking out way too much at that picture, to be honest.

• I hope so! :D

Telltale just likes to make us mad, they started off the same way for Atlas Mugged with that Rhysha hint on that screenshot. But I'm sure the episode will be filled with much more Rhyiona just like with Episode 2 ^_^

• ;A; Idk...I'm just gonna have to

Alt text

I think I'm going to bed headache intensifies,Goodnight!!

I was also writing a story and I stopped half way. How are any of us gonna get anything done this next week?

• I feel awful but I really don't care about the TWD announcement at this point.

This seriously took over the hype for that.

• Yeah, everything was so confusing when it hit me, the only thing I knew what was going on was Brick and Mordicci (can't spell sorry)

But the screenshots gave me a vibe that Rhysha is going to happen, I just hope that we can choose to have romantic feelings to who we want. Make all shippers happy, ya know :)

We don't even know what's going on in the episode.

• The best is always yet to come ;) Screenshots can cheat people actually.

In a way...I feel defeated...Can't we choose who we want to be with?

• tfw rhyshas try to fluster us over one lousy screenshot

Alt text

Let's keep it together guys, show them we can't be broken ^-^

• I think you're worrying too much; it's just a picture of them on Loader Bot. If they were staring into each other's eyes or something then I'd be worried. But as it is, I don't think it's really any reason to get scared.

Also, I do agree realistically we should have a choice but hey, illusion of choice is what TT does best. ;P

Yeah, everything was so confusing when it hit me, the only thing I knew what was going on was Brick and Mordicci (can't spell sorry) But

• To all my Rhyiona shippers

Alt text

As long as we have our Rhyiona leaders here we will never be low.

Leluch123 posted: »

The fact that you post something like that is a sign that your morale is low. All hail Rhysha

• Up for debate, up for debate.

The fact that the episode hasn't been released yet (Soon...) makes this screenshot ambiguous in nature.

Well, if you told me to tell you what was happening right now, I'd say Rhys was embellishing this situation. His terrified face, the way that Sasha (a native Pandoran who must have seen and had similar experiences to this before) looked excited, and how Loader Bot seems to be running away by the slight pump of his arms. Maybe a giant terror is chasing them. The setting of this episode will be a jungle biome on Pandora, where who knows what will be there.

The fact that you post something like that is a sign that your morale is low. All hail Rhysha

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited June 2015

The fact that you post something like that is a sign that your morale is low.

All hail Rhysha

Alt text

tfw rhyshas try to fluster us over one lousy screenshot Let's keep it together guys, show them we can't be broken ^-^

• edited June 2015

Rhys .... Where is you left hand ? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Sasha...Where is your right hand?( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

SzymeG posted: »

Rhys .... Where is you left hand ? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Alt text

• I can't sleep DX

and I just went to check here for awhile, just to see the screenshot..and i'm just

Alt text

Can we not? The thread has been peaceful in a while. Can we not jab at each other?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.