Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Mine saved Sarah too and tried to get Jane to do it the second time. That death was really upseting ;__;

I liked both Kenny and Jane so I went with niether it got so difficult :/

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Mine was also pretty sassy and watched Carver die. She didn't help Sarah but she did save her life. She was an odd one. I went for Jane.

• Look at her sneaky face and tell me she's not shipping it hard.

buntingsir posted: »

@nohuhhuh said it's fine to use her gifs

• I actually didn't ask Jane to save her the second time because it seemed like they'd both die if she did. Now that I know the result I don't feel too bad, she dies anyway. :/

I also liked them both a lot but I knew Kenny would kill her and in the panic mode I shot him.

Mine saved Sarah too and tried to get Jane to do it the second time. That death was really upseting ;__; I liked both Kenny and Jane so I went with niether it got so difficult

• I legit only ship Rhyiona so I'd be fine with anything else. :P

I'd be cool with it, I kind of ship Vaughn with Vasquez a bit -even though my 2nd Tftb ship is August x Vasquez- But I'd be disapointed because ya know...Rhys and Fiona man ;__;

• I'd be cool with it, I kind of ship Vaughn with Vasquez a bit -even though my 2nd Tftb ship is August x Vasquez- But I'd be disapointed because ya know...Rhys and Fiona man ;__;

It's June 23rd. Everyone starts their game in anticipation of the love in the air. Everyone sweats nervously too just in case they get

• I was in a panic and just went "fuck it" when I pressed [Shoot Kenny]. I don't regret my ending but yeah. i liked him.

Yeah, as sad as it sounds she wasn't going to make it.

Yeah, I shot Kenny then left Jane. I paniced when they was fighting too. As for Sarah it kind of sucked how she dies either way, but they was all going to die eventually, right?

• I'm curious on what happens if you trust Fiona.

Will Rhys be the one to admire the bae's boldness? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Hey I thought I'm gonna be busy today but I'm not! Jay! So what did I miss?

Oh God!

• Alt text
    When the bae is brave and u :o

• Yeah, I shot Kenny then left Jane. I paniced when they was fighting too.

As for Sarah it kind of sucked how she dies either way, but they was all going to die eventually, right?

I actually didn't ask Jane to save her the second time because it seemed like they'd both die if she did. Now that I know the result I don't

• Screenshots...everyone panicing...it was a nightmare ;__;

nohuhhuh posted: »

Hey I thought I'm gonna be busy today but I'm not! Jay! So what did I miss? .... Oh God!

• Thank you for creating it! <3

Yeah it's cool!

• You missed unnecessary panic.

Hey I thought I'm gonna be busy today but I'm not! Jay! So what did I miss? .... Oh God!

• So wait where I can find this episode description? ;-----; I'm afraid to know but...I want to know!

Screenshots...everyone panicing...it was a nightmare ;__;

• Yeah it's cool! :)

buntingsir posted: »

@nohuhhuh said it's fine to use her gifs

• Alt text

OreoAnarchy posted: »

Rhysha Shipper : "Rhys and Sasha are totally canon!" Me : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umDr0mPuyQc

• This gif almost made my browser crash.

• Rhyiona is the only big ship I have, so anyone else could get with anyone else all I care xD Still though Vasquez x Vaughn, wouldn't make a bad couple x)

I legit only ship Rhyiona so I'd be fine with anything else. :P

• Yep, I don't care about TWD anymore either. :P

I feel awful but I really don't care about the TWD announcement at this point. This seriously took over the hype for that.

• I'm gonna feel bad if Clementine is involved in whatever it is but at least for now I can't bring myself to care.

Pipas posted: »

Yep, I don't care about TWD anymore either. :P

• Hey, he did get uncomfortable by Vaughn's body.

It's the UST.

Rhyiona is the only big ship I have, so anyone else could get with anyone else all I care xD Still though Vasquez x Vaughn, wouldn't make a bad couple x)

• edited June 2015

This is one screenshot of one scene in a little short of two hours episode. And there's no context or anything. It's really silly to panic over this. If other things happen, then by all means. But a screenshot? Nah.

YES! She's so cute! I hope she meets our expectations! She looks a little different, doesn't she?

Yeah I'm actually reading some of these comments and I'm perfectly fine with every piece of information we got. Sure, it saddens me to know

• I sincerely don't think AJ is gonna be the Clementine to Clem's Lee. I doubt he'll last.

She honestly thought he was still alive. It was really sad.

I don't regret my ending either -although I got to say the ending at Wellington was good enough to make me cry- I do get worried for AJ thou

• edited June 2015

Yeah I'm actually reading some of these comments and I'm perfectly fine with every piece of information we got. Sure, it saddens me to know that we won't MAYBE get those Rhys and Fiona interactions but instead Rhys and Sasha interactions but that's fine. I don't want to jump to conclusions just yet. I will ship Rhyiona no matter what they end up confirming.

Plus, Gortys core...GORTYS CORE!!! AAAA!!!

You missed unnecessary panic.

• He loves him on the inside, So bootyful I think I might cri ;__;

Hey, he did get uncomfortable by Vaughn's body. It's the UST.

• I don't regret my ending either -although I got to say the ending at Wellington was good enough to make me cry- I do get worried for AJ though :(

And I agree, she didn't know what was going on with the world so she didn't know what to do, even when you do help her with shooting. Also how she was after Carlos, that was heartwrenching D:

I was in a panic and just went "fuck it" when I pressed [Shoot Kenny]. I don't regret my ending but yeah. i liked him. Yeah, as sad as it sounds she wasn't going to make it.

• edited June 2015

Tfw you realize you have to wait for the next episode.
    Alt text

• ErykaEryka Banned

Best screenshot ever! Now we see Rhys's power!

• It actually annoys me more than anything. Why them again? I thought it would be interesting to see other... "combinations" (god somehow this sounds wrong). To see how they're interact with others, as we already had Sasha alone with Rhys it would've been interesting to see her and him with other people. It's just not the same thing when they're all together, it's hard to tell how they view each other and what they think about other characters.

Jaesong1 posted: »

Episode 3 description mentions love is in the air screenshot suggest we have to be alone with Sasha again Telltale might confirm Rhysha instead of Rhyiona This this... hurts... someone hold me ;_;

• Vausquez is the true ship of TftB. ;_; We've been so blind.

He loves him on the inside, So bootyful I think I might cri ;__;

• Do you ever think that we'll get a Rhyiona and a Vausquez double date? Two bootyful parings in one scene ;__;

(Is there a Vausquez thread on here? There has to be one)

Vausquez is the true ship of TftB. ;_; We've been so blind.

• I want this really badly. I never knew I needed it but I do.

There isn't and it's probably better that way, too many shipping threads will get all of them closed, I guess. :P

Do you ever think that we'll get a Rhyiona and a Vausquez double date? Two bootyful parings in one scene ;__; (Is there a Vausquez thread on here? There has to be one)

• Actually... I'd expect Rhys to make that face, not her. ;P

Tfw you realize you have to wait for the next episode.

• Well, they get out alive so I'm hoping it at least gets the job done.

Come on, Fiona, you can do it. ;_;

DeityD posted: »

I'm afraid it will be the opposite... I mean, there's no way that granade will work the way she expected.

• I'm afraid it will be the opposite... I mean, there's no way that granade will work the way she expected.

I'm curious on what happens if you trust Fiona. Will Rhys be the one to admire the bae's boldness? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Are you listening, TT? We know you are.

TT doesn't do that. The mods could but I don't think so unless we completely spammed them.

Telltale, look at this and take notes. Tftb ship threads are taking over this website, so I can understand why there isn't one, I hope Telltale don't close any of the shipping threads

• The Lee dream? Yeah, I teared up too. :( But I'm glad it happened, we saw Lee one last time.

Yeah, no baby formular means no Aj ;__; I started to tear up when she had that dream

• Yeah, no baby formular means no Aj ;__;
    I started to tear up when she had that dream

I sincerely don't think AJ is gonna be the Clementine to Clem's Lee. I doubt he'll last. She honestly thought he was still alive. It was really sad.

• I just think Jack will take over Rhys no matter what and "save the day" or something like that. Which will be totally uncool.

Well, they get out alive so I'm hoping it at least gets the job done. Come on, Fiona, you can do it. ;_;

• Yeah no panic, I'm sure it's gonna be fine! ;)

YES! She's so cute! I hope she meets our expectations! She looks a little different, doesn't she?

I guess we are just so used to see how I draw her! xD

This is one screenshot of one scene in a little short of two hours episode. And there's no context or anything. It's really silly to panic o

Sign in to comment in this discussion.