Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Telltale, look at this and take notes.

Tftb ship threads are taking over this website, so I can understand why there isn't one, I hope Telltale don't close any of the shipping threads D:

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I want this really badly. I never knew I needed it but I do. There isn't and it's probably better that way, too many shipping threads will get all of them closed, I guess. :P

• Alt text

Yeah, but I mean... her eyes look closer together... wider... she just looks more babyish than she did. A lot cuter, too.

nohuhhuh posted: »

Yeah no panic, I'm sure it's gonna be fine! YES! She's so cute! I hope she meets our expectations! She looks a little different, doesn't she? I guess we are just so used to see how I draw her! xD

• I hope we get more of Flashback Lee in s3 :( Twdg isn't the same when you don't have some sort of Lee :(

The Lee dream? Yeah, I teared up too. But I'm glad it happened, we saw Lee one last time.

• Oh god please no, I don't want him to take over Rhys -- that's specifically why I refused to trust him. Don't force me into it, Telltale, please. :|

DeityD posted: »

I just think Jack will take over Rhys no matter what and "save the day" or something like that. Which will be totally uncool.

• Well, Clem makes up for it but I do want the Lee references to continue. She is who she is thanks to him!

I hope we get more of Flashback Lee in s3 Twdg isn't the same when you don't have some sort of Lee

• edited June 2015

Well, I admit it's not very likely to happen (I mean the exact thing with Jack because we know that beginning of the episode must be very different depending on our choice and it doesn't make sense that way) just that they'll do it by... other means. I just can't figure how that granade can help in this situation. But maybe it can.

And hell yes I will be dissapoined if it won't be as badass as trusting Jack. Because I don't trust Jack. I wanted my canon choice to be trusting Fiona.

Oh god please no, I don't want him to take over Rhys -- that's specifically why I refused to trust him. Don't force me into it, Telltale, please.

• We demand this now TT!

I've only been on this website for about a month and I still need to get used to it. Let's not piss off the mods then xD

Are you listening, TT? We know you are. TT doesn't do that. The mods could but I don't think so unless we completely spammed them.

• Lee is the best father figure in video game history and no one can tell me otherwize!

Well, Clem makes up for it but I do want the Lee references to continue. She is who she is thanks to him!

• Protect the thread at all costs!

This thread is already a classic of the TftB section. It's here to stay. :P

• Honestly? Yes. Yes, he is. No one even comes close.

Lee is the best father figure in video game history and no one can tell me otherwize!

• This thread is already a classic of the TftB section. It's here to stay. :P

We demand this now TT! I've only been on this website for about a month and I still need to get used to it. Let's not piss off the mods then xD

• Oh, yeah, there's that. It gives me hope there are going to be actual differences in whatever path you choose. I just don't want him to take over Rhys. Jack is funny but he's really dangerous.

Even if it's not as badass, I'm not replaying. I did what I did and I'm sticking with it.

Well, I admit it's not very likely to happen (I mean the exact thing with Jack because we know that beginning of the episode must be very di

• We have an army of over 70 people.

We can do this. :)

Protect the thread at all costs!

• I'm suprised they never had Clem call Lee "Dad", if he was to live after s1 they should of had that ;__;

Honestly? Yes. Yes, he is. No one even comes close.

• Well, she knew he wasn't her father so I'm not surprised. When Carver asks her dad's name, she says her real father's -- Ed.

I'm suprised they never had Clem call Lee "Dad", if he was to live after s1 they should of had that ;__;

• when the thirst for the episode is real

Alt text

• I have a feeling she'll be more playful than she seemed in the audio files. :)

looks at the picture again Oh yeah.. Huh..interesting..

• looks at the picture again

Oh yeah.. Huh..interesting.. :D

Yeah, but I mean... her eyes look closer together... wider... she just looks more babyish than she did. A lot cuter, too.

• Jack is funny but he's really dangerous.

I actually can't get the things Zarpedon said about him out of my head since I've heard it for the first time - when she described him in her echo and said that he has power, money all that and in the end said that "worst of all, he's ambitious". Because that can be said about Rhys too, and I'm sure it's pretty bad. And would be even worse if he'll let Jack do as he pleases.

Yeah, I'm not replaying either but I still will be dissapointed. ( I'm also not replaying because I have 3 different saves but that's just my favourite. :) )

Oh, yeah, there's that. It gives me hope there are going to be actual differences in whatever path you choose. I just don't want him to take

• Yeah I know :/ I mean she just trips over her words -although I don't know how Lee rhymes with Dad- I've just got all these Lee and Clem feels inside of me right now ;__;

Well, she knew he wasn't her father so I'm not surprised. When Carver asks her dad's name, she says her real father's -- Ed.

• Damn it...

Actually... I'd expect Rhys to make that face, not her. ;P

• It's okay, that can be Fiona's face when she sees the bae is scared. <3

Damn it...

• Sure, but Rhys is relatively harmless -- he has backstabbed people but he's not a mass murderer. And that's why I'm trying to keep Jack away, I don't want him to turn Rhys into something he really isn't. I want to keep Rhys as the dork who looks up to HJ but doesn't actually wanna do the things he did. I don't want the "Jack takes over Rhys" ending so many people want. It actually irks me a bit.

I have all save slots busy but I've only got one up to date, really. I can just check whatever on youtube playthroughs. :P

Jack is funny but he's really dangerous. I actually can't get the things Zarpedon said about him out of my head since I've heard it

• YES

Green613 posted: »

To all my Rhyiona shippers As long as we have our Rhyiona leaders here we will never be low.

• I need heart eyes..

Alt text

Better!

• I don't want to think about it too much but I'm a little concerned about how harmless (or not) he is. To think about it, he probably sent a bunch of people to death just to get that one promotion which granted him his cybernetic upgrades - I didn't like it when Vaughn(?) I think it was Vaughn - said "eh, nevermind, those people have to work somewhere, right?" Of course it's not the same thing as scooping someone's eyes with a spoon and killing people left and right but it's still pretty bad. Not that level of bad as Jack, just the type who will do almost anything to get the money - and indirectly do something nasty by getting them.

I don't want the "Jack takes over Rhys" ending so many people want. It actually irks me a bit.

I know, I hate the mere idea. I think there should be no more Jack in BL3, or at least he shouldn't be in control of anything or have a real power. Or a body.

I have all save slots busy but I've only got one up to date, really. I can just check whatever on youtube playthroughs. :P

I know what you mean and I watch them too, but I like playing myself too much. Also, people that play it once (and record it for youtube or twitch) often miss stuff and I always play one episode 3-8 times anyway. :D

Sure, but Rhys is relatively harmless -- he has backstabbed people but he's not a mass murderer. And that's why I'm trying to keep Jack away

• I actually love the new Gortys' appearance. She looks more cheerful and mischief. :)

Yeah I'm actually reading some of these comments and I'm perfectly fine with every piece of information we got. Sure, it saddens me to know

• Salt goes great with meat, meat as in actual content and more episodes.

It goes hand in hand when you think about it.

Green613 posted: »

Well, salt is a magical thing.

• Alt text

Linsepins posted: »

I need heart eyes.. Better!

• My reaction to the pics just mere minutes ago:

Alt text

• PUT ME IN THE FAMILY, FAM

• I hope we are..

Yes we are.

Kruzii posted: »

you are right, this was just my first reaction. then I thought: Nah, we are too strong

• YESSS

When the struggle of waiting is too much, remember:

• edited June 2015

Rhyiona MUST prevail!

Quiff posted: »

It's canon guys, it canon now!!!

• edited June 2015

Oh, yes, I definitely agree that he's not a saint -- just that he's not a psychopath like Jack is. I've been playing Rhys as nice as I can because I want to get him to realise that money isn't everything. I'm literally craving more options like the one to betray Vaughn or not because it's an indication that he's getting his priorities right. I want more of these but with Sasha/Fiona next.

Pretty much that.

That's true! But I really enjoy hearing commentary on the episodes from someone else's POV so I check out every "big" youtuber's takes on these games. :D

I don't want to think about it too much but I'm a little concerned about how harmless (or not) he is. To think about it, he probably sent a

• edited June 2015

I just got so hyped about little gortys I needed to draw her! (not as a robot, but still...) :D

Alt text

• Welcome to the family, friend!

You'll have to excuse the lack of anyone's response. It has been a rather hectic day since the release of Episode 3's screenshots and release date. A given as we're all rather excited.

Anyways, as I've said before, welcome to the Rhyiona (Rhys/Fiona) family! Hope you enjoy your stay!

JCleto10 posted: »

PUT ME IN THE FAMILY, FAM

• Thank you! C:

SHE IS LOVELY!

• Man, everyone is too busy saying Rhysha is confirmed and others saying its not while Im just here wondering where the fuck Vaughn is ;-;

Sign in to comment in this discussion.