Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I don't want to bring people's mood down but I sincerely smell a troll coming.

Poogers555 posted: »

Let's hope that "Love is in the air" means the whole episode will be full of Rhysha or Rhyiona so everyone can be happy and have a great time on the forums and in the game

• Probs flexing his useless abs

Man, everyone is too busy saying Rhysha is confirmed and others saying its not while Im just here wondering where the fuck Vaughn is ;-;

• Welcome, buddy!

We're all very happy to have you with us!

JCleto10 posted: »

PUT ME IN THE FAMILY, FAM

• She's so cute! I love this, thank you so much for sharing. :D

• Let's hope that "Love is in the air" means the whole episode will be full of Rhysha or Rhyiona so everyone can be happy and have a great time on the forums and in the game <3

• DONT SAY THAT !

Fk rhysa.....more important is loader bot, they're gonna kill him.

• Alt text

Glad you like it! ^^

ABigBadWolf posted: »

She's so cute! I love this, thank you so much for sharing.

• I can't concentrate on anything.

The hype is too real.

• That picture should be the official "tfw you realise you gotta wait for the next episode".

Thanks, you might use this photo for making (I don't know what to call that.) in case of waiting for the next episode.

• Oh yeah, is there actually a gallery of ep 3 screenshots lying around in the forums? can't seem to find anything

Syberian posted: »

Welcome to the family, friend! You'll have to excuse the lack of anyone's response. It has been a rather hectic day since the release of

• edited June 2015

Thanks, you might use this photo for making (I don't know what to call that.) in case of waiting for the next episode.

It's okay, that can be Fiona's face when she sees the bae is scared.

• Lighten your focus on the Tales hype, concentrate on TWD now. You want to reserve some hype for that too, considering that and the Tales trailer will be our only source of Telltale hype in the next 2 weeks. Organizing how much hype goes to what can be difficult, but once you get the hang of it it's smooth sailing from there. I've already lost pretty much all of the super hype I had when we got the screenshots at this point :P

I can't concentrate on anything. The hype is too real.

• That's why I said earlier I was feeling really bad for not caring about the TWD announcement anymore -- I'm sure when we do get it I'll change my mind though. ;P

Green613 posted: »

Lighten your focus on the Tales hype, concentrate on TWD now. You want to reserve some hype for that too, considering that and the Tales tra

• when the Rhyiona breaks the fourth wall

Alt text

• Lets hope Rhyiona gets confirmed in ep 3. ;o

when the Rhyiona breaks the fourth wall

• JCleto10 posted: »

Oh yeah, is there actually a gallery of ep 3 screenshots lying around in the forums? can't seem to find anything

• they not useless they allowed him to distract vasquez remember

Probs flexing his useless abs

• edited June 2015

I sincerely think we'll all get trolled in episode 3. :(

Prove me wrong, TT.

Lets hope Rhyiona gets confirmed in ep 3. ;o

• I don't get it...

Nah its fine, its look the hand on shoulder screenshot.

• Nah its fine, its look the hand on shoulder screenshot.

I sincerely think we'll all get trolled in episode 3. Prove me wrong, TT.

• Like how everyone got hyped about Rhysha cuz of Sasha holding Rhys shoulder, but then nothing happened but Rhyiona

I don't get it...

• Oh, I'm not worried about Rhysha, I'm worried about this "love is in the air" thing being a big troll that doesn't benefit anyone.

As in a playful nod to the threads but nothing substancial happening.

Like how everyone got hyped about Rhysha cuz of Sasha holding Rhys shoulder, but then nothing happened but Rhyiona

• edited June 2015

Good idea. I edited it. Thanks for the idea!

That picture should be the official "tfw you realise you gotta wait for the next episode".

• edited June 2015

Jeez I'm gone for like 4-5 hours and I come back there's like 300 new comments xD

• I can't really tell if I like her new appearance just yet. I need to see her in action first! :>

I actually love the new Gortys' appearance. She looks more cheerful and mischief.

• We've been having a drought of news. Now that we're finally getting something people are just exploding left and right.

Jeez I'm gone for like 4-5 hours and I come back there's like 300 new comments xD

• Oh yeah, I was thinking the same :P

Oh, I'm not worried about Rhysha, I'm worried about this "love is in the air" thing being a big troll that doesn't benefit anyone. As in a playful nod to the threads but nothing substancial happening.

• But hope is the last thing to die. ;_;

Oh yeah, I was thinking the same :P

• Hey, they'll wanna focus on TWD and whatnot. It's still pretty good to have a release date at all so I'm satisfied. :)

True. I see the episode is coming out the 23rd. To be expected I guess since E3 is on the 16th.

• True. I see the episode is coming out the 23rd. To be expected I guess since E3 is on the 16th.

We've been having a drought of news. Now that we're finally getting something people are just exploding left and right.

• Damn, then I reposted this for nothing I guess.. xD

I think the panic is gone now. :P

• Yes I'm reposting this because I think this sums up our current situation pretty well..

Alt text

(pls people don't panic just yet, there's still hope for Rhyiona!)

• edited June 2015

That Rhys' face though ;D

He's just fed up by all this. So much commotion because of one screenshot.

nohuhhuh posted: »

Yes I'm reposting this because I think this sums up our current situation pretty well.. (pls people don't panic just yet, there's still hope for Rhyiona!)

• Pretty sure Vaughn and Jack would be part of the suitor pool too. Have you seen Tumblr?

Yes I'm reposting this because I think this sums up our current situation pretty well.. (pls people don't panic just yet, there's still hope for Rhyiona!)

• I think the panic is gone now. :P

• Yes. Yes I have..

Alt text

(I'm not gonna post this whole comic again but... yeah xD)

Pretty sure Vaughn and Jack would be part of the suitor pool too. Have you seen Tumblr?

• edited June 2015

Where is this comic?

I NEED IT

Yes. Yes I have.. (I'm not gonna post this whole comic again but... yeah xD)

• Well, it's always great to see it again!

Damn, then I reposted this for nothing I guess.. xD

• Yeah, it's just a screenshot. And they are not like eating romantic dinner in that screenshot or anything like that so I don't really see the problem..

buntingsir posted: »

That Rhys' face though ;D He's just fed up by all this. So much commotion because of one screenshot.

• FIONA X MONEY YES

Yes. Yes I have.. (I'm not gonna post this whole comic again but... yeah xD)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.