The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Holy Shit......

I just got back from a 12:40 showing of Jurassic World in 3D, Easily the best sequel, go and see it ppl :)

• Dude, it tells me there's an error and doesn't let me join at all... ;-;

OzzyUK posted: »

Have any Steam users tried the Monster Summer Sale clicking game yet? It's similar to cookie clicker but with steam cards and spaceships and it's quite addictive, i needed to take break as i started getting cramp in my fingers :P

• :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

@AWESOMEO A great mashup Click here

• edited June 2015

When I'm going to a class for test.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7MoXPxA5LM

When I get it back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmlHnb_Ptng

• Oh I've been trying to get such things for a long time. Unfortunately I still have neither, both are pretty expensive for me. Probably won't be till next year I at least get one of them. For now I just have to type with what I remember.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Man, you should really get a capture card or a PS4 so we could see everything on video.

• Yus! I loved that show!

joshua007 posted: »

Invader ZIM #1 cover http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/06/12/invader-zim-is-back-from-the-dead

• edited June 2015

Alt text
    Alt text

Yus! I loved that show!

• Does anybody know if Azlyn's birthday was on June or July? I remember it was around this time. I need to get/make a present and if it's June then I need to hurry. Help, please? ._.

• I've been trying all day and it does that to me too :c

AWESOMEO posted: »

Dude, it tells me there's an error and doesn't let me join at all... ;-;

• I will when on the movies 3rd day of showing since i like a day when its less crowded so i can find a good set of seats and overall when its less crowded its better

Saltlick123 posted: »

Holy Shit...... I just got back from a 12:40 showing of Jurassic World in 3D, Easily the best sequel, go and see it ppl

• edited June 2015

Tobi u might wanna check the unofficial birthday thread since it might be located there

https://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/93080/unofficial-birthday-thread

Does anybody know if Azlyn's birthday was on June or July? I remember it was around this time. I need to get/make a present and if it's June then I need to hurry. Help, please? ._.

• It isn't, the only way it could be is if she posted it there. And she hasn't posted since the summer of 2014.

Lehfeels posted: »

Tobi u might wanna check the unofficial birthday thread since it might be located there https://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/93080/unofficial-birthday-thread

• oh well if thats the case then it would not be there since i know u do need to post to get ur birthday on there and since she has not posted since summer of 2014 then yeah ur right it would not be there

Green613 posted: »

It isn't, the only way it could be is if she posted it there. And she hasn't posted since the summer of 2014.

• edited June 2015

I figured some might know since I remember long ago several members including me openly celebrated her birthday here.
    Darn.

Hmm.... I could go check the older posts. I think I'll do that instead.

EDIT: Ugh I hate typing on vita sometimes. So many errors. >_>

It isn't, the only way it could be is if she posted it there. And she hasn't posted since the summer of 2014.

• well i know who azlyn is but i never have really talked to her on forums infact i have never talked to her on forums

I figured some might know since I remember long ago several members including me openly celebrated her birthday here. Darn. Hmm.... I c

• edited June 2015

She's the best.

Well I am now checking the start of FOTD lounge (which is now part of this thread) where it was posted but it all says "posted on June 1st 2014." I think the dates got messed up. Shit.

EDIT: My vita's lagging from too much data in the older pages, gonna have to check tomorrow instead.

Lehfeels posted: »

well i know who azlyn is but i never have really talked to her on forums infact i have never talked to her on forums

• I died. RIP major Puh 'Mama Bear' ChewyChomp.

• @Saltlick123 little over an hour till JW 3D IMAX.

• UPDATE: So we are standing outside the RPX theater. It started at 7, and Jurassic World is roughly 2 hours and 4 minutes long. Just heard a steady long step of footsteps. I'm freaking out.

Alt text

@Saltlick123 little over an hour till JW 3D IMAX.

• June 15 (this coming Monday) if this thread is correct. So you need to hurry. Unless, of course, you have no way of giving her this present anyway, in which case you can take as long as you want.

Does anybody know if Azlyn's birthday was on June or July? I remember it was around this time. I need to get/make a present and if it's June then I need to hurry. Help, please? ._.

• Word of advice: Go in with an open mind and tell yourself, it's not going to match the first film and just go in expecting a fun monster movie. That's what I did and I had a great time and I hope you do too.

UPDATE: So we are standing outside the RPX theater. It started at 7, and Jurassic World is roughly 2 hours and 4 minutes long. Just heard a steady long step of footsteps. I'm freaking out.

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited June 2015

I love monster movies and I loved Aliens, and I'm hoping for the Aliens like scene.

Here's our RPX screen.

Alt text

J-Master posted: »

Word of advice: Go in with an open mind and tell yourself, it's not going to match the first film and just go in expecting a fun monster movie. That's what I did and I had a great time and I hope you do too.

• I loved it, Can't wait to share my thoughts once you've seen it :)

I love monster movies and I loved Aliens, and I'm hoping for the Aliens like scene. Here's our RPX screen.

• edited June 2015

Thanks! I actually had to look at last year's gift in my laptop to find the date and it said the same. I'm half with it finished now, it's looking great! :3

WarpSpeed posted: »

June 15 (this coming Monday) if this thread is correct. So you need to hurry. Unless, of course, you have no way of giving her this present anyway, in which case you can take as long as you want.

• Uuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, wie bitte?

I died. RIP major Puh 'Mama Bear' ChewyChomp.

• Question of the Day: Do you have any plans for the summer vacation?

• Surgery, studying for university entry exams and a lot of reading.

Question of the Day: Do you have any plans for the summer vacation?

• Sleep and practice Melee, maybe both at the same time sometimes.

• You're still alive in mine and you're a MEC already

I died. RIP major Puh 'Mama Bear' ChewyChomp.

• Will I see you in a GRSmash video one day?

Sleep and practice Melee, maybe both at the same time sometimes.

• That would be so hype

BUT NAH LOL

Will I see you in a GRSmash video one day?

• I can see it now....

Top 100 Green613 fail compilation

That would be so hype BUT NAH LOL

• edited June 2015

Not better than the top 500 TDMshadowCP fail compilation

:^]

I can see it now.... Top 100 Green613 fail compilation

• Going to NYC later this month, and I plan on working my ass off.

• Sleep.

• So my cousin has graduation at 8 this morning, so I couldn't write anything after I initially saw the movie. I loved it.

Saltlick123 posted: »

I loved it, Can't wait to share my thoughts once you've seen it

• Work, prepping for college, baseball, and waiting for new Telltale episodes.

• edited June 2015

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

fucking hilarious

Sign in to comment in this discussion.