What will happen next episodes?

I saw a website. I don't remember it's name. But there was a survey . It was about which one will die Rodrik or Asher? I think neither Rodrik nor Asher will die. What do you think about next episodes ?

Comments

• I don't think either of these two will die, at least not in the next episode. Maybe in season 2, if they make one and if they choose to base it on the Foresters.

For the next episode I think the following things are possible:

Mira:I think Cersei will want Mira to speak against Tyrion during his trial. I think given the situation and the way this game works, we won't really have a choice either way. We will most likely have to speak out against Tyrion. Firstly because we can't afford to defy Cersei. Secondly because we can't afford to be seen as an ally to the man who supposedly murdered the King. Thirdly because Tyrion isn't really in a position to help us. It's worth noting that I think we will have the option to try to help break Tyrion out, maybe with the help of Tom. This would allow us to help Tyrion, which might prove useful later down the line (if they plan more than one season) and still maintain the illusion that we have helped Cersei.

Roderick: As for Roderick, a lot of people seem to think that he will be killed next episode by Ramsay. However I think, given the situation with the Whitehills this might not be the case. My reasoning behind this is 1) Ludd Whitehill took all of our iron wood, which essentially means that his house was the sole provider of iron wood weapons and shields. Unfortunately for the Whitehills they don't have the same craftsmanship as the Foresters and it seems that they have not been meeting the Bolton's demands. This is the real reason we were asked to come to Highpoint, Ludd wanted us to help him fulfil his promise to the Boltons. 2) I think the Boltons want to put Ludd back in his place, to teach him a lesson; but they also want iron wood weapons and shields, so they have decided to approach the Foresters to see if they can do any better. In the "next time" clip Ramsay is holding a dagger and says something along the lines of "I could kill you, but maybe I don't have to".

As for the others I'm not sure what might happen to them next.

• If Rodrik die i will be really sad. But i don't think Rodrik will die. I guess we will have to do whatever Bolton want. This way we will save the Forresters. Also if Rodrik die everything will be harder.

I don't think either of these two will die, at least not in the next episode. Maybe in season 2, if they make one and if they choose to bas

Sign in to comment in this discussion.