Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• MAN HOLD ME BACK MAN!

Leluch123 posted: »

chill down Piggs, our time will come with next episode. Look how much panic ONE screenshot caused. Let's be patient man.

• Alt text

Piggs posted: »

MAN HOLD ME BACK MAN!

• Go for the one you feel more comfortable with, that's all

Man I love the Rhysha and Rhyiona communities I'm still pretty neutral to both ships though,still deciding which one to root for. (°~°)

• It's not GoT dude to have such ships...

kaza125 posted: »

The true ship is Loader Bot and Gortys.... I should really make a thread about that..

• edited June 2015

Sound good then!

I went to bed at like 2.30 AM and I looked outside the window and it was already light outside!!

nohuhhuh posted: »

(haha if I start drawing something I can't stop until it's ready. But it's okay, it's weekend now and I can sleep longer in the morning.)

• Hahahahha xDDD

Awww god :'D

It's not GoT dude to have such ships...

• These new screenshots made Rhysha supporters pretty sure that their ship is the ultimate one, but boy, will their jaws drop on the 23rd...

• Yeah summers here in North are really weird. Sometimes it doesn't get dark at all no matter how late it is.

Quiff posted: »

Sound good then! I went to bed at like 2.30 AM and I looked outside the window and it was already light outside!!

• I've only seen the first episode of the new season. Nothing really happened so far, but I suppose since they're releasing all the episode in one day, then that means you're supposed to watch it in a row, right? :D

Quiff posted: »

Off topic but who else is binge-watching OITNB right now??

• Oh yeah, it's great. :P

I should try to watch this series. It's said to be really good.

• Because Rhys and Sasha will make out and they are reacting in astonishment.

Crips posted: »

These new screenshots made Rhysha supporters pretty sure that their ship is the ultimate one, but boy, will their jaws drop on the 23rd...

• IT'S NOT WORTH IT, PIGGS!

Alt text

Piggs posted: »

MAN HOLD ME BACK MAN!

• Alt text

On June 23rd the filthy Rhysha shippers will be proven wrong and shall bow before the might of Rhyiona.

• kaza125 posted: »

The true ship is Loader Bot and Gortys.... I should really make a thread about that..

• It's so cute, proud parents. ;-;

(If you want, you might be comfortable with this one, right?)

They sure are proud of their little princess! ;--; (I think I have to update my Gortys design after episode 3. ;D )

• Incest is not wincest. :(

kaza125 posted: »

• Join Rhysha. We have bacon.

Man I love the Rhysha and Rhyiona communities I'm still pretty neutral to both ships though,still deciding which one to root for. (°~°)

• Check out both threads and join whichever you prefer? Either side would be glad to have you. :)

• I can't wait to interact with Gortys.

She's even more adorable with her updated design... J23 can't come quick enough.

• One of the things about J23, it is that I won't have to worry about episode 4 getting released in the middle of July. :)

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I can't wait to interact with Gortys. She's even more adorable with her updated design... J23 can't come quick enough.

• InGen, what would you do if the "heatbreaking" thing in ep 3 was Rhysha happens, but then Sasha dies at the end no matter what?

Because Rhys and Sasha will make out and they are reacting in astonishment.

• dat face

Alt text

love it!

XDJulieXD posted: »

OK BIG EDIT This is for the project me and @nohuhhuh came up with, the deal is you have to(if you want to) redraw one of the fanarts that

• Was my pleasure :3

Well that's true. :> Again, thanks for the awesome drawing!

• is this old rhys or vaughn? i don't get it anymore.

• I see what you did there

Alt text

one word: ThankyouJulie!

• Theres alot of really weird unused audio. Some of those lines by that guy are clearly Rhys and some are clearly Vaughn. I mean, theres clips of Nolan North doing Rhys in the files

xfuriouss posted: »

is this old rhys or vaughn? i don't get it anymore.

• Oh lol XD Fabulous Jack shall be his name XD

dat face love it!

• Alt text

It's not GoT dude to have such ships...

• edited June 2015

It's old Rhys.

That doesn't even sound like Vaughn.

is this old rhys or vaughn? i don't get it anymore.

• Right, I remember how worried you were. :D Got lucky, huh?

One of the things about J23, it is that I won't have to worry about episode 4 getting released in the middle of July.

• Nah, it sounds like the same guy was doing both voice. Theres clips of that guy that are clearly Vaughn, but then others that are clearly Rhys

It's old Rhys. That doesn't even sound like Vaughn.

• edited June 2015

It sounds to me like it's a completely scrapped file from old Rhys. There's 0 reasons why Vaughn would be making a weird voice just to comment on guns.

Poogers555 posted: »

Nah, it sounds like the same guy was doing both voice. Theres clips of that guy that are clearly Vaughn, but then others that are clearly Rhys

• Theres a ton of unused audio by that guy, they are all labeled as Vaughn, but like I said theres parts where he is clearly Rhys. Like one of the scenes is the same guy saying this.

Rhys Train!

Did you just say Rhys train!?

It sounds to me like it's a completely scrapped file from old Rhys. There's 0 reasons why Vaughn would be making a weird voice just to comment on guns.

• Oh, okay, now I get what you meant.

Rhys... train? What is the context of this? :P

Theres a ton of unused audio by that guy, they are all labeled as Vaughn, but like I said theres parts where he is clearly Rhys. Like one of the scenes is the same guy saying this. Rhys Train! Did you just say Rhys train!?

• edited June 2015

No idea, Rhys hype train maybe?

The Nolan North Rhys is also interesting, Imma upload them ;3

Also I probably cant find Rhys Train again because theres so much unused audio

Oh, okay, now I get what you meant. Rhys... train? What is the context of this? :P

• Alright, I'll be on the lookout. :P I love these unused files, there's a lot of interesting stuff in them.

No idea, Rhys hype train maybe? The Nolan North Rhys is also interesting, Imma upload them ;3 Also I probably cant find Rhys Train again because theres so much unused audio

• ABigBadWolf posted: »

Alright, I'll be on the lookout. :P I love these unused files, there's a lot of interesting stuff in them.

• Thanks, man!

He sounds so snotty in these, doesn't he?

Here ya go man http://vocaroo.com/i/s0x8dFQ18OD8

• Yeah, its basically August ;p

Thanks, man! He sounds so snotty in these, doesn't he?

• True, but it fits August more. At least compared to the Rhys we already know. :P

Yeah, its basically August ;p

Sign in to comment in this discussion.