Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• welcome!
    we are always happy about new member<3

Hey, I've been lurking here for quite some time, so I was wondering, if it were at all possible, that I could maybe,join you guys? 0////0

• You can do that >:D The rhyiona is growing much faster than rhysha >:)

Hey, I've been lurking here for quite some time, so I was wondering, if it were at all possible, that I could maybe,join you guys? 0////0

• Of course you can! Everyone is welcome here!

• Hi there!! Welcome! :3

• Wow. You guys are all so nice... I'm sorry I swear I'm not sniffle crying!

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Of course you can! Everyone is welcome here!

• I love this lmao, You're so awesome!!

• So cute <3 Gortys and loader bot awww

XDJulieXD posted: »

OK BIG EDIT This is for the project me and @nohuhhuh came up with, the deal is you have to(if you want to) redraw one of the fanarts that

• edited June 2015

What a cute precious robot. ;--;

I love the little skirt and flowers

nohuhhuh posted: »

I'm not sure if I have internet access later today so I post this now. Dancing Gortys

• We're really glad to have you with us!

Alt text

Wow. You guys are all so nice... I'm sorry I swear I'm not sniffle crying!

• Hello :) Go ahead and join, we're happy to have you!

• I'm a really shy person and usually don't this kind of thing, but you guys are all so funny and nice I had to try! I am honored to be a part of this community. Rhyiona is love, Rhyiona is life!

• That's the spirit. :D

Alt text

I'm a really shy person and usually don't this kind of thing, but you guys are all so funny and nice I had to try! I am honored to be a part of this community. Rhyiona is love, Rhyiona is life!

• Are you sure you didn't use PKHex?? I bred one shiny myself and I'm not gonna do it ever again! ;)

I bred her myself. Took a while, but... worth it.

• Don't you need a japanese 3DS for that? I don't have one.

I have over 300 shinies that I manually bred. I'm generally very lucky and have the shiny charm, so... :P

Are you sure you didn't use PKHex?? I bred one shiny myself and I'm not gonna do it ever again!

• So, many of you, if not all, have probably read the new episode 3 summary. What do you guys think about the whole "love is in the air."

• Probably a big troll but here's hoping it's something nice. ;_;

So, many of you, if not all, have probably read the new episode 3 summary. What do you guys think about the whole "love is in the air."

• It's really worth it to join the community! Even though you'll probably be nervous at first, in the end you feel like you're part of the family :).

I'm a really shy person and usually don't this kind of thing, but you guys are all so funny and nice I had to try! I am honored to be a part of this community. Rhyiona is love, Rhyiona is life!

• No worries, you are not the only one. :D I am not only shy but easy to be nervous too, but fellows here are much more awesome than I thought for me to open up. I can ensure that you will have great time :)

• Hnngghghghnghg thanks a lot. You are awesome too! ;----;

Kimmy-klu posted: »

I love this lmao, You're so awesome!!

• Well better a troll than Rhysha. (No offense to Rhysha shippers.)

Probably a big troll but here's hoping it's something nice. ;_;

• Over 300... What the heck Wolf? How? :O I know shiny charm and dexnav can make it easier but still...

I didn't need Japanese 3Ds but I haven't hacked Pokemon such a long time so I don't know if it's possible anymore.

Don't you need a japanese 3DS for that? I don't have one. I have over 300 shinies that I manually bred. I'm generally very lucky and have the shiny charm, so... :P

• I get shinies in about 4 eggs sometimes. It's sheer luck but hey, I'm not gonna complain. :P

I don't hack buuuuut I do get super happy when a hacked Pokeball female Pokemon comes through WT.

Over 300... What the heck Wolf? How? :O I know shiny charm and dexnav can make it easier but still... I didn't need Japanese 3Ds but I haven't hacked Pokemon such a long time so I don't know if it's possible anymore.

• We know that TTG reads these forum posts and I'm sure that they are gonna troll us somehow. Maybe there will be a ridiculous scene where you can ship anything with everything. ;D or something like that..

Probably a big troll but here's hoping it's something nice. ;_;

• That would make me laugh but it'd still sting. :P

We know that TTG reads these forum posts and I'm sure that they are gonna troll us somehow. Maybe there will be a ridiculous scene where you can ship anything with everything. ;D or something like that..

• She is. :)

Wait the Gortys core a girl?

• I just don't have patience to breed shinies but hey good for you! ;)

a hacked pokeball female pokemon

??? :D

I get shinies in about 4 eggs sometimes. It's sheer luck but hey, I'm not gonna complain. :P I don't hack buuuuut I do get super happy when a hacked Pokeball female Pokemon comes through WT.

• Those trolls. Coming Soon eh?!

That would make me laugh but it'd still sting. :P

• You know how females pass down their Pokeball? Lure Ball Snivies don't exist, for example, but you can hack one. I kinda like some Pokeball combinations that can't be legit so I don't mind getting that.

I just don't have patience to breed shinies but hey good for you! a hacked pokeball female pokemon ???

• I guess we'll know on J23. :(

Those trolls. Coming Soon eh?!

• Yeah, I don't want to expect too much. If they throw Rhyiona at us, I will be happy. If they troll us, I will be happy. Shipping has always been a personal thing to me so I don't really mind if they won't confirm any of these ships. :) (but I am expecting a lot from Gortys!)

That would make me laugh but it'd still sting. :P

• It's what they say: expect the worst, hope for the best. At least then we won't get disappointed but will have a nice surprise if something happens. :)

Yeah, I don't want to expect too much. If they throw Rhyiona at us, I will be happy. If they troll us, I will be happy. Shipping has always

• Oh right. ;D Yeah I hacked shiny Mareep (love ball) and she's fabulous!

You know how females pass down their Pokeball? Lure Ball Snivies don't exist, for example, but you can hack one. I kinda like some Pokeball combinations that can't be legit so I don't mind getting that.

• As long as it's not Rhysha I'll be happy. Really if you think about it, it's very unlikely to be Rhysha. This thread is the biggest on TFTB forum (not to mention the most glorious), and TT know that. They'd be disappointing a lot of people if they made Rhysha canon.

So, many of you, if not all, have probably read the new episode 3 summary. What do you guys think about the whole "love is in the air."

• Oh, but love ball Mareep can be legit. :P

Oh right. ;D Yeah I hacked shiny Mareep (love ball) and she's fabulous!

• Yes exactly! It's a big challenge since each episode is a little under 1h long. I had few in my class who watched ALL the episodes in one night!

Though I'm only on episode 8 myself :p

Pipas posted: »

I've only seen the first episode of the new season. Nothing really happened so far, but I suppose since they're releasing all the episode in one day, then that means you're supposed to watch it in a row, right?

• It can? Damn I know nothing about Pokemon.. :D

Oh, but love ball Mareep can be legit. :P

• Yeah, cross generations are the problem usually. (Deino in a Lure ball -- Deino didn't exist in gen 4). But Mareep's fair game. :)

It can? Damn I know nothing about Pokemon..

• edited June 2015

Awesome, you've done a great job!

I'm hoping to get the group pictures back up this week, thank you all for the patience.

• Heyeyey welcome to the Rhyiona thread!!

• I'm doing what I can; it's just extremely hard to find all the icons I need. ;_;

Also, there's so many even the new pictures are getting overcrowded. Talk about an army!

Quiff posted: »

Awesome, you've done a great job!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.