The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Whats ur favorite video game company everyone vote in the poll below

The poll: http://strawpoll.me/4615050

• I understand this isn't necessarily just a funny picture and that this is technically news and all, but even so, I'm trying to get people away from a mindset of only using pictures and nothing else as I want this thread to be more discussion based and mobile friendly. If you could have something like a link to an article or something else where you have some more discussion instead of reaction gifs, that'd be appreciated. Thanks.

Tinni posted: »

fucking hilarious

• DUDE! I saw that leak early this morning. Now the wait for that direct is going to be even harder.

• From a quick google search, I counted 26 including games in progress like Game of Thrones or Tales from the Borderlands.

• Didn't she say she was coming back around this time?

She's the best. Well I am now checking the start of FOTD lounge (which is now part of this thread) where it was posted but it all says "

• Well, I'm going on a vacation for a few weeks so bye ppl.

Alt text

• Alt text

XD She is insane but let her live her dream not sure why she is so obsessed with being seen as African American when she is as white as milk

But the real question is, is this person just an attention seeker purposely acting stupid to profit off the media attention

fucking hilarious

• edited June 2015

Alt text

Perfection but Rockstar close second

Lehfeels posted: »

Whats ur favorite video game company everyone vote in the poll below The poll: http://strawpoll.me/4615050

• edited June 2015

Alt text

That place better have internet connection I hope :'(

Enjoy your holiday bro we will miss you around here :'/

Saltlick123 posted: »

Well, I'm going on a vacation for a few weeks so bye ppl.

• Goodbye, my saltlicking friend! Have fun!

• edited June 2015

Saltlick my buddy take care have fun hope to see you soon

From ya friend lehfeels who is a turtle who cris ery time when his buds leave forums for vacation time

• edited June 2015

Lol, true, I think the reason why people are so up in arms is because she is a leader of the National Association for Advancement of Colored People, is a college professor in African Studies, and has lied about facing racism for being black for years seeing as, well, she's not black XD. I can see why people are kinda pissed haha.

I think she loves the attention, but she definitely has to be pretty dumb to think that nobody would ever find out that she's not actually black lol.

Markd4547 posted: »

XD She is insane but let her live her dream not sure why she is so obsessed with being seen as African American when she is as white as milk

• edited June 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euI3v2jpTlI

XD That sounds like it could be the best parody comedy film I ever heard they should make it

I think that is so dumb but you don't get into them high ranking positions without being smart and a good liar there has to be more to this :O

The real question is the people who believed her for years the real stupid ones in this that is the best troll I ever heard of XD

Lol, true, I think the reason why people are so up in arms is because she is a leader of the National Association for Advancement of Colored

• That place better have internet connection I hope :'(

Places- I'm going to different areas in Asia, seems kewl.

btw, you should see Jurassic World :)

That place better have internet connection I hope Enjoy your holiday bro we will miss you around here :'/

• Thanks! :)

JustinCage posted: »

Goodbye, my saltlicking friend! Have fun!

• From ya friend lehfeels who is a turtle who cris ery time when his buds leave forums for vacation time

Alt text

Lehfeels posted: »

Saltlick my buddy take care have fun hope to see you soon From ya friend lehfeels who is a turtle who cris ery time when his buds leave forums for vacation time

• That seems awesome :D

And I will what would you give it out of 10?

That place better have internet connection I hope Places- I'm going to different areas in Asia, seems kewl. btw, you should see Jurassic World

• Out of 10....not sure....

I would give it maybe an 8 or 9 or 10.....idk, it's better than the Lost World and JP3, and it's not a classic like the original but it's more entertaining than it, I saw it opening day on Friday in 3D :)

That seems awesome And I will what would you give it out of 10?

• edited June 2015

I would definitely watch this if it was ever made into a parody movie tbh.XD

She did go to Howard University..not that higher education means much nowadays, just about anyone can get into college if they are "diverse" enough unfortunately. I read online that she was accepted in because they thought she was black going off of her art portfolio or something lol. When it comes to high ranked positions, at least in the US, intelligence doesn't seem to be a priority. It's all about who you know, what connections you have, and how good you are at fooling the majority of the public.:/

That I do have to give her props for, she fooled people for years. That is some pretty impressive trolling lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euI3v2jpTlI XD That sounds like it could be the best parody comedy film I ever heard they should make it

• edited June 2015

Enjoy your holiday you are a great saltlick

• @Green613 @TDMshadowCP

This guy on Twitch is showing off the new characters/stages in game early.

• Watching it already, I'm so happy Dreamland 64 is finally back ;__;

@Green613 @TDMshadowCP This guy on Twitch is showing off the new characters/stages in game early.

• *Hugs saltlick *cries have a good time buddy we will miss ur saltlick wisdom :(

From ya friend lehfeels who is a turtle who cris ery time when his buds leave forums for vacation time

• Some great leaks today!

Ryu and Roy in smash, Dishonored 2.

Im getting too hyped!

• I honestly believe Dreamland 64 is the most hype thing out of the entire Sm4sh update.

Though Ryu is pretty cool.

Roy is dank too.

Poogers555 posted: »

Some great leaks today! Ryu and Roy in smash, Dishonored 2. Im getting too hyped!

• Oh yeah i forgot about dream land. Was that leaked at all too, or is still just the music

Green613 posted: »

I honestly believe Dreamland 64 is the most hype thing out of the entire Sm4sh update. Though Ryu is pretty cool. Roy is dank too.

• It was the stage and the music for it. One of the people who leaked it streamed most of the content and he played as Roy on Dreamland 64. It was hype a f.

Oh yeah i forgot about dream land. Was that leaked at all too, or is still just the music

• Dishonored 2 you say? Go on...

Some great leaks today! Ryu and Roy in smash, Dishonored 2. Im getting too hyped!

• Pretty sure Tobi said it would be a bit around the beginning of July.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Didn't she say she was coming back around this time?

• Bye, have a great time.

• Dishonored 2?!? :D

• WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA? NUUUUUUUUUUUU ;U;

• @TDMShadowCP @Green613

Ryu, Roy, and Lucas are all out on Smash today. Holy crap!

• "more entertaining than it,"

For shame.

Out of 10....not sure.... I would give it maybe an 8 or 9 or 10.....idk, it's better than the Lost World and JP3, and it's not a classic like the original but it's more entertaining than it, I saw it opening day on Friday in 3D

Sign in to comment in this discussion.