The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• edited June 2015

I heard to get all the content it's 20 dollars, a little over priced in my honest opinion :/

Hype nonetheless though, the only thing I'm going to buy today is probably dreamland. :P

@TDMShadowCP @Green613 Ryu, Roy, and Lucas are all out on Smash today. Holy crap!

• Bruh.

Viva-La-Lee posted: »

"more entertaining than it," For shame.

Bye, have a great time.

• you are a great saltlick

Yes I am :) Bye.

joshua007 posted: »

Enjoy your holiday you are a great saltlick

• Seeya soon Salty ;-;

Saltlick123 posted: »

Well, I'm going on a vacation for a few weeks so bye ppl.

• Here comes the rain,

here comes the rain

Ha! Ha! Ha!

Here comes the rain,

Here comes the rain

Here comes the raaaiiiiii~iiiiiiiiiii~iiiiiiiiiiiiiiin!

• Bye, we'll miss you!

• I just finally got around to purchasing all three of them... so, uh... nobody do anything bad on here while I play Smash. Okay? Okay.

@TDMShadowCP @Green613 Ryu, Roy, and Lucas are all out on Smash today. Holy crap!

• my theory on what 10 minutes later without mods will be like... ITS CHAOS WITHOUT THE MODS FIRE FROM THE SKYS Spammed virus threadS ITS CHAOS IN A NUTSHELL

I just finally got around to purchasing all three of them... so, uh... nobody do anything bad on here while I play Smash. Okay? Okay.

• Vote for ur favorite video game company

http://strawpoll.me/4615050

• Well, bye for the final time ppl :)

Alt text

• None yet, as "summer vacation" (or as we call it here, summer holidays) are still a further smester and a bit away for me XD.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Question of the Day: Do you have any plans for the summer vacation?

• Do Svidanya, Tschüss, Adieu, Adiós, Sayōnara!

I wish you fair travels.

• edited June 2015

Ok guys i just got back from the movie theater i saw jurassic world lemme just say it was great i rate it a A+ no joke this movie was a awesome experience its a amazing film i would say goto theaters give it a watch it it was a awesome experience i enjoyed it i will for sure buy the dvd when it releases on dvd/bluray in a few months

• Here comes the rain, here comes the rain Ha! Ha! Ha! Here comes the rain, Here comes the rain Here comes the raaaiiiiii~iiiiiiiiiii~iiiiiiiiiiiiiiin!

• I made a thread for interactive e3 live stream discussion mods do not close it it aint the same as the e3 thread its meant for a different reason

https://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/96316/e3-live-stream-discussion-thread

• @Lehfeels Really now, we're doing this again?

Alt text

Did you already forget how badly this backfired last time? Anyone in the chat, don't actually use it please, my feed is already fucked as it is and I know I don't need constant PM spam. Also Lehfeels, next time please DON'T invite multiple people into a PM without asking them first.

• I posted the results of the XCOM playthrough where I used some of your names in the Forum Games section.

• listen bud i just want us friends to come together and have a fun time discussing what we all have a passion of loving gaming i promise it wont get too out of hand please just have fun lets discuss pre and live e3 and have a jolly good day ok?

Green613 posted: »

@Lehfeels Really now, we're doing this again? Did you already forget how badly this backfired last time? Anyone in the chat, don't ac

• No, don't do it again, and stop posting in the PM.

Lehfeels posted: »

listen bud i just want us friends to come together and have a fun time discussing what we all have a passion of loving gaming i promise it wont get too out of hand please just have fun lets discuss pre and live e3 and have a jolly good day ok?

• edited June 2015

Listen im sorry they should have a feature to disable pm request accepting or something or a option to leave pm chats that would really fix issues like this im seriously sorry bud i know i caused issues here because of inviting yall but i was thinking positive that we could all have fun since all of us are forum buddies u know that

No, don't do it again, and stop posting in the PM.

• leave pm chats that would really fix issues like this

Or not inviting 10 people to a PM chat without asking their permission is a good fix for this issue.

Lehfeels posted: »

Listen im sorry they should have a feature to disable pm request accepting or something or a option to leave pm chats that would really f

• edited June 2015

listen i was not trying to start a conflict or anything can u please end it here i dont want a conflict just forget it drop end of story ill take fault and say ur correct its my fault not the pm system listen just dont forgive me i never meant for any of this please dont throw the guilt trip on me please please please

leave pm chats that would really fix issues like this Or not inviting 10 people to a PM chat without asking their permission is a good fix for this issue.

• Oh, you played XCOM recently too? Small world :P

Except I used the forum users in my skype chat for names.

I posted the results of the XCOM playthrough where I used some of your names in the Forum Games section.

• I take responsibility for it just drop it and lets move on with our lives ok green please just dont reply just drop it and let the pm die off i promise i wont invite u to my pms again unless i tell u about and ask u if u wanna join just end it there bud

leave pm chats that would really fix issues like this Or not inviting 10 people to a PM chat without asking their permission is a good fix for this issue.

• 10 people

60-70 actually.

• .___________.

10 people 60-70 actually.

• Oh my God.

I honestly think @Lehfeels needs to take a ban for this. Don't care how long it is.

10 people 60-70 actually.

• Ill accept that ban since its my fault ur message boxes are purple

Oh my God. I honestly think @Lehfeels needs to take a ban for this. Don't care how long it is.

• I guess he forgot the reaction to the first time he did this? Lmao

@Lehfeels Really now, we're doing this again? Did you already forget how badly this backfired last time? Anyone in the chat, don't ac

• TDMshadowCPTDMshadowCP Banned
    edited June 2015

I know he just wanted to have fun and talk to us while watching E3, but did he not remember the chaos that happened last time? I agree with Green, he should be banned.

Oh my God. I honestly think @Lehfeels needs to take a ban for this. Don't care how long it is.

• I guess so but how could anyone have forgotten that, I wasn't even apart of it yet I still remember it, lol.

I guess he forgot the reaction to the first time he did this? Lmao

• Just don't post in the PM, no one needs to be banned mistakes were made.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

I know he just wanted to have fun and talk to us while watching E3, but did he not remember the chaos that happened last time? I agree with Green, he should be banned.

• I'd understand mistakes being made if this was the first time it was happening. Sadly, it isn't.

Just don't post in the PM, no one needs to be banned mistakes were made.

• I don't really think he deserves a ban, it doesn't seem like it was intentional.

• [removed]

• Trust me, it was. This sort of thing doesn't happen twice unintentionally.

ps3gamer095 posted: »

I don't really think he deserves a ban, it doesn't seem like it was intentional.

• Thank god I'm not popular enough to be included in that sausage fest.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.