Well the foresters are F*****

With stannis defeated the Boltons will stay in power

Comments

• edited June 2015

Well... We still don't really know anything bout Balon Greyjoy for some reason. Although that would probably be the same level of fucked.

• Thanks for spoiling the show buddy.

• edited June 2015

hate to say it but if you care about the show why are you on anything even remotely game of thrones related before watching

AgentZ46 posted: »

Thanks for spoiling the show buddy.

• Well I hope they give us the option to remain loyal to the Boltons. But maybe the Forresters left with the sellswords.

• I enjoy the forums and enjoy talking about the game plus I didn't expect the show to be spoiled. I suppose it was a bit silly to go on the forums normally I would avoid it but I forgot that the episode had aired.

hate to say it but if you care about the show why are you on anything even remotely game of thrones related before watching

• All the Forresters have to do is swear fealty to the Boltons (and they already did when you let Ethan bend the knee in ep1). They are not more fucked than any other comparable house in the north if they do not start a rebellion or something.

• I wasn't aware that any Northmen were with Stannis in the show. It was just the remains of his Southron army and a ton of sellswords. If the Forresters were in the battle at all, which seems unlikely, they would have been with the Boltons.

Well I hope they give us the option to remain loyal to the Boltons. But maybe the Forresters left with the sellswords.

• Show Stannis never gained support from any of the Northern lords, nor did he even try. The Forresters were not with him, anyways, or at least not on the show, though they are in the books. But in the books, the battle is going to play out differently, and Stannis will win.

Well I hope they give us the option to remain loyal to the Boltons. But maybe the Forresters left with the sellswords.

• Actually, they are even more fucked then you think. In the books, THEY ARE APART OF THE STANNIS'S ARMY! They might not be in the show world, but if they are, then there are two fates for them. A, the ran away and are forever branded oath breakers and will be hunted down by the Boltons, because they will know. Or B, fought bravely to the last man fighting the Bolton's with King Stannis, eventually being wiped out by the family that caused them so much grief. Neither is really a good ending, again I don't know if they will follow what the books said, but if they do, then god am I going to call episode 10 the saddest episode of the show.

• Alt text

In my point of view, they've kinda been screwed since day one but I'm still working towards a happy ending for our characters... If such an ending exists.

• Stannis' defeat in the books is ambiguous, so is the pink letter.

Actually, they are even more fucked then you think. In the books, THEY ARE APART OF THE STANNIS'S ARMY! They might not be in the show worl

• But here's the problem, you said it yourself, its in the books. The game takes place in the world of the show, and in the show, we know what just happened to Stannis, there is nothing ambiguous there. They all died, and the Forresters might be apart of that death toll if they sided with him. We just have to wait and see for season 2, if they even survive this season, and if the game continues there story.

Drakonys posted: »

Stannis' defeat in the books is ambiguous, so is the pink letter.

• Well I didn't know that. Thank for the heads up @Sarson and @Jpork18

• Eh, in the show continuity, do you REALLY think the Foresters would remain with Stannis after it got so cold they tossed some more little girl on the fire?

I think not.

• Indeed, but there is a contradiction in what you're saying : This is in the world of the show, the Forresters don't have to swear fealty to Stannis in the game. Stannis seemed to have took a straight road for Winterfell without gaining the loyalty of any northern house in the show (This is a speculation though.) so maybe the Forresters didn't kneeled before Stannis.

But here's the problem, you said it yourself, its in the books. The game takes place in the world of the show, and in the show, we know wha

• Perhaps, but its never stated that nobody DIDN'T join Stannis's army. I still think its a possibility, I mean he did send letters to family's like Bear Island, so its possible. Its probably a choice that you can't say no to, because it might be at a point where its either join or die, but again, just speculation, and it will only matter if they make it into season 2.

Drakonys posted: »

Indeed, but there is a contradiction in what you're saying : This is in the world of the show, the Forresters don't have to swear fealty to

• Yeah, Stannis is most likely out of the way in terms of the Forrester's. With every episode of the game and the show, I've been thinking it's more likely for multiple endings for Season 1, where Ironrath either falls or stays, but loyal to the Boltons. Then Season 2 follows a new House/family

Unless they can tie the Forresters in with the Greyjoy rebellion which is supposedly starting in season 6, I don't think we're really gonna see them have a part in the major war.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.