Which one do you support?

Comments

• 1st choice would be Stannis the mannis. 2nd would be Littlefinger(using Sansa as a puppet).

• Why would you want Littlefinger to rule?

AdamGoodtme posted: »

1st choice would be Stannis the mannis. 2nd would be Littlefinger(using Sansa as a puppet).

• It would actually be interesting to see how would LF rule instead of just undermining others and reaching for more power.

KCohere posted: »

Why would you want Littlefinger to rule?

• I think Stannis would be a better leader, but Daenerys has more of a claim. Tommen would be fine but he's weak. Overall, I'd say Daenerys would be the best.

• Tyrion. But, I don't like Dany. So... may be Tommen.... Aww.. or Renry maybe. He shouldn't have died like that.

• edited June 2015

THE KING IN THE NORTH !

• Basically what WK said; it would be interesting.

Why would you want Littlefinger to rule?

• Heavy is the head that wears the crown

It would actually be interesting to see how would LF rule instead of just undermining others and reaching for more power.

• Robb or Jon Snow would be the best option.

• Daenerys is the best option, ideally with Tyrion and Varys in her council.

• Ahh....but is it really him?

• So did Balon.

armis37 posted: »

Well, he still seeked to be a king, just not on the Iron Throne.

• Stannis Baratheon

• The King in The North! The King in the North!

I still support the King in the North, and wholeheartedly believe in the Grand Northern Conspiracy Theory. Come on Howland Reed, don't leave me hanging!

• Really, the man who murdered his own daughter? Great leadership material there all right.

I think Stannis would be a better leader, but Daenerys has more of a claim. Tommen would be fine but he's weak. Overall, I'd say Daenerys would be the best.

• He was definitely wrong in doing so, but he did that specifically so he could be a leader. That's way more on the red priestess though. She's a manipulative bitch.

Arya_Stupid posted: »

Really, the man who murdered his own daughter? Great leadership material there all right.

• For the record, I backed Stannis before that episode, but that was the reason why I started thinking Daenerys would work better.

Really, the man who murdered his own daughter? Great leadership material there all right.

• Damn those Freys! Damn them to hell!

The King in The North! The King in the North! I still support the King in the North, and wholeheartedly believe in the Grand Northern Conspiracy Theory. Come on Howland Reed, don't leave me hanging!

• I'm just saying, anyone who feels that THAT is the answer, and exactly what they need to become the leader they want to be, is fucking insane. I don't care if it was his idea or a suggestion from the High Septon himself. If you think the answer is murdering your own child you are no kind of leader at all, and if someone suggested that to you (as their King) you should have killed them! Not your innocent little girl.

Is it not Treasonous to kill a member of the Royal Family? Just as treasonous as it is to 'have relations' with the Queen in Cersei and Margary's cases?

He was definitely wrong in doing so, but he did that specifically so he could be a leader. That's way more on the red priestess though. She's a manipulative bitch.

• Oh they will get what's coming to them.! Damn Dirty Freys!

In the books they will at least. I don't really know if anything will happen to them in the show, as they seem to have skipped a Lot of the Riverlands storylines. But i have faith that GRRM will put those Freys in their proper place.

Damn those Freys! Damn them to hell!

• And don't forget her last title!

"The Bitchy bitch"

Daenerys Stormborn, First of her name, The unburnt, Queen of Meereen, Queen of the andals and the first men, Khaleesi of the great grass sea, Breaker of chains, Mother of dragons.

• Robb for King in the North.

Doran Martell for the Iron Throne.

• Of course it's wrong and insane. I'm saying, if Stannis didn't have this whole lord of light thing going on, he would have been a great leader. Yeah, at the state he's in right now, he wouldn't be a good leader.

I'm just saying, anyone who feels that THAT is the answer, and exactly what they need to become the leader they want to be, is fucking insan

• Jon Snow, he has shown some good leadership skills. He doesn't shy away from making tough decisions and he has demonstrated a good grasp of politics. He also doesn't yet prejudice cloud his judgement, he determines what's what himself.

• Sansa.

• edited June 2015

Daenerys-esp when you watch the latest episode!!

• Oh, ok. I agree with that.

If there was never a Melissandre to influence him with her Lord of Light bullshit, Stannis could have made a good King.

Of course it's wrong and insane. I'm saying, if Stannis didn't have this whole lord of light thing going on, he would have been a great leader. Yeah, at the state he's in right now, he wouldn't be a good leader.

• I support Daenerys

• Not cool >:C

And don't forget her last title! "The Bitchy bitch"

• edited June 2015

Davos Seaworth!

• I still support Robb's desecrated corpse, and Stannis's body, fuck the rest!

• If Stannis is alive, Stannis obviously.

But Littlefinger is the next one true king. I wouldn't mind Gendry either lol.

• Id support Davos if i could.

Davos Seaworth!

• To me now, the best choice seems like Dany. But Jon would be the ultimate choice in my opinion, and there's still a chance for that to happen.

• The Night's King or Davos, either way

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited June 2015

There's a theory that The Night's King is the father of Roose Bolton - which would make him half-human half-other, I for once find it pretty based.

tmsmyth4 posted: »

The Night's King or Davos, either way

• Well I was supporting Stannis becuase he was the only reasonable candidate but now I support Daenerys becuase she has strong claim.

• edited June 2015

That sounds like it has more weight than the theory that Roose Bolton is an immortal skinchanging Vampire. Roose does come across as Otherly with his eerie white eyes and pale skin, i can totally see him being a human/other hybrid like you say. I assume the Starks are distantly related to the Others with the whole 'Kings of Winter' title and 'Winter is Coming' feels like a threat the Others would make, but maybe Roose is more recently decended

AWESOMEO posted: »

There's a theory that The Night's King is the father of Roose Bolton - which would make him half-human half-other, I for once find it pretty based.

• Not as strong as Young Griff :)

Well I was supporting Stannis becuase he was the only reasonable candidate but now I support Daenerys becuase she has strong claim.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.