The United Federation of Charles says "Sons of Winter is the best episode yet"

Hey guys,

I wasn't able to get around to reviewing this episode for almost a month due to the release of my novel, the Rules of Supervillainy and the need to spread the word (If anyone cares, you can check it out here) but I actually took the time to savor the "Sons of Winter" more than the majority of the episodes we've experienced so far.

http://unitedfederationofcharles.blogspot.com/2015/06/game-of-thrones-episode-4-sons-of.html

I was really impressed with this episode as while the segments were really short, they managed to pack a lot of storytelling into each one. Things felt like they were moving along and finally all getting interconnected. I also think the expansion of the cast is an excellent idea as the show characters just aren't as interesting (due to their set fates) as opposed to the original ones we're encountering. The addition of things like the non-standard gameover at the Whitehill peace-summit and the ability to treat a certain Wildling's wound were also well done.

Comments

• edited June 2015

This episode is where things start to look pretty good for awhile, then it goes to shit again..

• Hell, I thought they were going to have the Forresters side with STANNIS at one point.

This strikes me as an on-going series, personally, like TWD.

Chastity posted: »

This episode is where things start to look pretty good for awhile, then it goes to shit again..

Sign in to comment in this discussion.