Will there be a trial for both of the house?

edited June 2015 in Game Of Thrones

Does the feud between Forresters and Whitehills will eventually be settled in the court by Roose Bolton? I mean he may be treacherous and cruel but he's not an unfair ruler,he banished Britt to the wall,even his son allows to let both house to compete 'kinda' fairly in the production of Ironwood craftsmanship,and I think it should've happened after the battle between those minor lords armies.

Comments

• I love the trials in Game of Thrones so I'd love for that to happen and hear someone say "I demand a trial by combat"

• I think there should be a plague on both their houses.

Seriously, i don't think Roose Bolton would want this feud to end ,competition is always good and he doesn't care about their fate as long as he gets want he wants and their fights doesn't compromise him.

• Roose Bolton is not a fair ruler.. He is a quite likeable fellow in the tv-show however. But is he a fair and good ruler? Not at all..

• I think the Forresters will ally with the Whitehills against the Boltons, though I don't know a potential reason for the Whitehills to turn against the Boltons, maybe Roose or Ramsay will kill his son? Anyway, since we know that the Boltons can't die in the game, I think Rodrik's storyline will end with just the Forrester joining forces with the Whitehills.

• edited June 2015

Britt was working for Ludd not for Roose. Also Roose has far from fair, he rules only by fear.

• edited June 2015

Maybe Asher or Beskha will represent house Forrester in this.

AgentZ46 posted: »

I love the trials in Game of Thrones so I'd love for that to happen and hear someone say "I demand a trial by combat"

• competition is always good and he doesn't care about their fate as long as he gets want he wants and their fights doesn't compromise him.

Exactly,like it or not Roose must end the feud if he wants his steady supply of fine ironwood tools.

Drakonys posted: »

I think there should be a plague on both their houses. Seriously, i don't think Roose Bolton would want this feud to end ,competition is

• edited June 2015

I didn't said he was good,I said he's not downright unjust,as seen in the game which based on tv show.

lindblom posted: »

Roose Bolton is not a fair ruler.. He is a quite likeable fellow in the tv-show however. But is he a fair and good ruler? Not at all..

• edited June 2015

And do what? two minor lords cannot defeat a whole army of The North.

I think the Forresters will ally with the Whitehills against the Boltons, though I don't know a potential reason for the Whitehills to turn

• But Ludd has been loyal to the Boltons,and he's not the one who sent Britt there as Ludd tried to defend him,also he cheated the Forrester in the Ironwood production race,so he's not really a fair type.

Britt was working for Ludd not for Roose. Also Roose has far from fair, he rules only by fear.

• A trial? Don't make me laugh, Roose could not give less of a fuck what happens to the Forresters or Whitehills, he cares only about the big picture.

• The big picture is that he won't get any sufficient nor good Ironwood products unless he take care of the squabbling lords so the true craftsmen can provide him.

A trial? Don't make me laugh, Roose could not give less of a fuck what happens to the Forresters or Whitehills, he cares only about the big picture.

• They won't do anything in the game, I just said they would ally with the common goal to defeat the Boltons and then Rodrik's storyline ends, they may also not achieve this goal. Plus, I never said they would fight alone, maybe they join Stannis' forces.

Herodriver posted: »

And do what? two minor lords cannot defeat a whole army of The North.

• edited June 2015

Ryon will be the Forrester champion... I mean, remember those sick skillz in episode 1.

Alt text

AgentZ46 posted: »

I love the trials in Game of Thrones so I'd love for that to happen and hear someone say "I demand a trial by combat"

• Who's army got completly destroyed by the Boltons.

They won't do anything in the game, I just said they would ally with the common goal to defeat the Boltons and then Rodrik's storyline ends,

• What if there is a trial by combat and if you fail the QTE you lose and it sticks.

• I'd see it more as you can choose who you want to represent House Forrester in the fight. If you try to do the somewhat cheesy thing and have Rodrik fight, despite he isn't fully healed or capable to fight, you lose. But if you choose Asher to fight, you win.

What if there is a trial by combat and if you fail the QTE you lose and it sticks.

• Roose may not be a “nice guy”, but he is far from a monster (especially if we consider it by medieval standards). He knows that if you abuse you power and position, you are inviting trouble.

We could say that he is fair in the sense that he won’t provoke or create problems with his vassals (like Ramsay do). “A peaceful land, a quiet people”. That’s how he rules.

lindblom posted: »

Roose Bolton is not a fair ruler.. He is a quite likeable fellow in the tv-show however. But is he a fair and good ruler? Not at all..

• GoT Judge Judy would be awesome

Ludd Whitehill...

Alt text

• Man, if Asher was there I would pick him instantly...

I'd see it more as you can choose who you want to represent House Forrester in the fight. If you try to do the somewhat cheesy thing and hav

• edited June 2015

Roose Bolton is ruthless and will do anything to achieve his goal. Is he a monster? No not at all. Roose Bolton is a very intelligent man but he is also rather cruel which is portrayed both in the books and in the tv show. Ramsay is the real monster of House Bolton which is why I think that Roose might sooner or later make his son with Walda to his new heir. He is not a Eddard Stark kind of ruler who believes in justice but his decisions does make a lot of sense. Eddard Stark was just and honorable but wasn't the quickest brain in the kingdoms. The Boltons are more cunning and intelligent.

TMLC posted: »

Roose may not be a “nice guy”, but he is far from a monster (especially if we consider it by medieval standards). He knows that if you abuse

• Good point, good point, though I feel there has to be a catch of some sort knowing the Bolton's.

Herodriver posted: »

The big picture is that he won't get any sufficient nor good Ironwood products unless he take care of the squabbling lords so the true craftsmen can provide him.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.