Cersei (TV Show)

I dunno... In my opinion, Cersei already payed for her actions... She was annoying and overprivileg but not beyond redemption like Joffrey... Well, the thing is, I felt about Cersei the same way I did about Theon... They paid, but the wrong people handed out the justice... People who don't deserve it... I would have been fine if Cersei died by Sansa/Arya, but I'm on her side now because I hate the Sparrow Cult or whatever they are called even more, I hope that big bitch does see her face before she is killed by Gregorstein... The same for Theon, would have been fine if Robb/Bran and Co. killed him, but hes in a different situation now and I hate Ramsay and Roose even more, also he helped Sansa in the end...

Another thing, Kings Landing residents are really bunch of classy people... I mean WTF... I understand that they are poor and all, but they are nothing but savages... That one guy with the small dick tho, lol... They are also rapists and they rip people apart with bare hands and eat them... I think Aerys was right... Burn them all!

Also I like the relationship beetween Cersei and Qyburn... The way he hugged her... With Tommen being a pussy, I think he and Mountainstein are the only ones on her side... Kind of a brotherly-sisterly love, except the kind of brother-sister who don't fuck each other or try to murder each other... Man, what a messed up family... I mean, Robert wasn't the most romantic man, so... Even though she was a privileged, spoiled princess growing up, I kinda get why shes so fucked up... Then again, is there anyone still normal in this series?

Whatchu think?

Comments

• Cersei already payed for her actions.

I think you're right. What these people are too short sided to understand is she's lost just as much as any other character in the series. Her father, her mother and 2 of her children. I'm pretty sure she wants to die at this point and I don't blame her but all I'm hoping is in somehow she gets revenge against that fucking creepy Sparrow.

• edited June 2015

I honestly feel bad for Cersei. I will always hate her most likely, but I am rooting for her to kill the Sparrow. I hate religious zealots.

• edited June 2015

I don’t know if she paid (and she certainly didn’t learn). But the main problem is, as you said, that her punishment is coming by the hand of people that has no right to deliver this justice, and that can actually be even worse than her.

On her fight against the High Sparrow (which is there for her fault,… just saying), I’m on her side. We already have more than enough religious fanatics in Westeros.

• I'm actually on her side now. Let those religious fanatics pay.

• So far she has only reaped what she has sown.

• She hasnt begun to pay for her actions. She just got the tables turned on her for once, although she is way worse in the books.

• Did you see her face? She doesnt want to die, although she might after she hears about Myrcella and Tommen meets his inevitanle end.

Clemenem posted: »

Cersei already payed for her actions. I think you're right. What these people are too short sided to understand is she's lost just a

• i only agree that i want Cersei to kill those religious assholes. other that than leave to whoever is left of the Starks...

• This isn't even the beginning of her misery though, wonder how she'll react to Myrcella's death, and Tommen's in the future.

• I'm not really rooting for anyone in Kings Landing except the Tyrells However the Sparrows are fanatics doing terrible things in the name of the gods. I really must say that Lannister who joined them (can't remember his name) is so damn cool now.

• How is she in the books?

KCohere posted: »

She hasnt begun to pay for her actions. She just got the tables turned on her for once, although she is way worse in the books.

• Crazier and even less sympathetic. She has killed and tortured more people in the book and is super obsessed with trying to be the next Tywin.

How is she in the books?

• I don't feel bad for her. She is a despicable person who has never cared about the harm she was doing to other people. Sure, the High Sparrow is no one to deliver her punishment, but I don't feel bad about her. She had it coming.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.