The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Explain?

So I had to just quit a job I had for only three weeks, that's a great thing to go tell your boss. "Hey listen, I know you just hired me, but I have to quit. I'm sorry if that helps."

• Unfortunately, some other shit just got in the way, most of it during the weekend when they had me working the most. I tried talking to my boss to see if there was a way we could work around it, not completely stop working weekends but maybe at a different time or more during the week, and she basically said no, that she needed me to work weekends because that's why she hired me. It's not really a big loss, the job sucked anyway, but still, it was something I was getting paid for.

Explain?

• @TDMshadowCP I've been in the lab for Sm4sh, next time we fight your ass will be toast (ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง

get fukt

• It's not really possible due to the PS3's hardware though, they would have to port each game individually rather than emulate it, let me pass you the video that I saw about it since I probably wouldn't be able to explain it myself.

Click here

Markd4547 posted: »

Xbox announced backward compatibility at E3 I'm delighted even tho I'm a playstation owner I hope it puts pressure on Sony to follow as 90% of the their next generation games are HD remastered games

• Told you that game was all about fucking with you, great game though.

I just completed Spec Ops the line(sPOILERS) This game messes with your head You think your saving the world like a usual game shootin

• Anyway, I think you get the point Mark's making.

But lower.

• how the hell do call of duty clans still exist

• Alt text

Today I have to go uptown. Tomorrow is groceries and a festival. The day after is a festival. The days after that I have to help my uncle. ..... DAMN I GOT A LOT TO DO!

Well...

Alt text

Let's get to it.

• edited June 2015

XD you were spot on but in a very intelligent way I was expertly trolled imo I loved it :'D

Quality game :)

kaleion posted: »

Told you that game was all about fucking with you, great game though.

• It looks good I might buy it :)

You would love their other cinematics. Here's one of my favorites: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mm4JEZudf0c Old Republic is great.

• edited June 2015

Thanks that was interesting I understand now :)

It's not really possible due to the PS3's hardware though, they would have to port each game individually rather than emulate it, let me pass you the video that I saw about it since I probably wouldn't be able to explain it myself. Click here

• edited June 2015

So steam just dropped the price of Skyrim Legendary Edition to $14. 95 after I payed around $29 the other day....

Alt text

• It's actually free to play. It just has subscribership which isn't required. It's a fun MMO. Lots of content.

It looks good I might buy it

• edited June 2015

How long ago?

If I recall correctly the new Steam refund policy considers a game being on sale a valid reason for a refund as long as it was between 2 weeks of distance from the sale, I think it's only partial, by which I mean the difference between what you paid and the sale price, that last part is speculation though as I haven't tried to get a refund for that reason and when I tried it was before they had changed their policy.

So steam just dropped the price of Skyrim Legendary Edition to $14. 95 after I payed around $29 the other day....

• edited June 2015

Alt text

But a Chocolate and Strawberry mix :'D

• edited June 2015

Markd whats ur favorite kind of ice cream? mine is Pustachio flavor soft serve ice cream

• edited June 2015

Indeed mark both are good

• I don't really care, I have a PS4 so many of the remasters are games I never got to play.

Anyway, I think you get the point Mark's making.

• Refunds take a while to be completed, you cam get the refund by the time the sale ends

How long ago? If I recall correctly the new Steam refund policy considers a game being on sale a valid reason for a refund as long as it

• Mint with Choco-chips is the God of all Ice Cream the exclusion from the poll must be because there is no way anyone in their sane mind would choose anything else.

• Other: Cookies and Cream, Coffee flavored, Peanut Butter, Mint Chocolate-chip...

• edited June 2015

Hey no reason to be rude to me dude dont start a argument we already SETTLED THIS i made a pm mistake big woop just stop

• Why the hell is caramel not on there

• Oh yeah mint chocolate chip is good also

Mint with Choco-chips is the God of all Ice Cream the exclusion from the poll must be because there is no way anyone in their sane mind would choose anything else.

• Im guessing the poll creation hates caramel or something

Why the hell is caramel not on there

• edited June 2015

Not really sure about the new Terminator movie, but here's Arnold Schwarzenegger being awesome lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w81g199L8YA

• The past monday this week. I think I'll just keep it, no need to refund. Thanks though. I can always just get another card if I want more games. I'm saving up for Ark Survival Evolved next.

How long ago? If I recall correctly the new Steam refund policy considers a game being on sale a valid reason for a refund as long as it

• Choclate Ass Cream.....

INITIATE PREPERATION H!

• Can't. Resist. Pizza cravings! @_@

• cool mine is Chocolate :'D

Lehfeels posted: »

Markd whats ur favorite kind of ice cream? mine is Pustachio flavor soft serve ice cream

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2cHEzO3bq4

Tobi just saw this get hyped :'D

The minute they said they are taking inspiration from the original and improving all gameplay it was instant buy for it, it looks awesome

Can't. Resist. Pizza cravings! @_@

• edited June 2015

Markd why is aura being mean to me so i made alittle mistake big woop

cool mine is Chocolate :'D

• Any Ratchet and Clank is a must for me (except Secret Agent Clank.... ugh). One of the best series from Sony in my book. I can't wait to get this!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2cHEzO3bq4 Tobi just saw this get hyped :'D The minute they said they are taking inspiration from the original and improving all gameplay it was instant buy for it, it looks awesome

• I know it was a stupid question dude i knew what the kid was doing in the photo so sorry for asking a stupid question

• whats secret agent clank

Any Ratchet and Clank is a must for me (except Secret Agent Clank.... ugh). One of the best series from Sony in my book. I can't wait to get this!

• It's because this is the second time you did. People's patience only treads for so long.

Markd why is aura being mean to me so i made alittle mistake big woop

• It's sorta like a spin off that takes place after Up Your Arsenal and you play as Clank as a secret agent trying to figure out who framed Ratchet of a crime. I beat it but the game was lackluster. Which is a shame cuz I always loved playing Clank in every other game.

whats secret agent clank

• I made a big mistake ill admit it im not hiding can u all just leave me be and drop it i wanna be yalls friends but ur putting conflict pressure on me and i dont like conflicts im a lover not a fighter

It's because this is the second time you did. People's patience only treads for so long.

• edited June 2015

so is it worth playing at all is there any good game aspect and elements to it or nah?

It's sorta like a spin off that takes place after Up Your Arsenal and you play as Clank as a secret agent trying to figure out who framed Ra

• I can't remember much anymore I forgot most of it other than I wasn't really that thrilled. There was some good moments but mostly it was a pain. I don't recommend it personally but you could always watch on youtube for a first hand look to decide.

so is it worth playing at all is there any good game aspect and elements to it or nah?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.