Attack at Highpoint

Just played ep.4 and I had the option to take the Glenmore soldiers with me when you meet up with Ludd Whitehill at his keep, so naturally I did because F*** Ludd. Well things escalated very quickly and pretty soon I had the option to attack Ludd...I did and that bastard took an arrow to the throat and it was glorious, unfortunately everyone else died including myself. I thought for a couple of seconds that the game would actually let me go through with that "choice" and I was all like F*** IT WORTH IT! but as my character took his last breath and did his best Rob Stark impression, I got a game over message. Ok I'm not really complaining about it, I thought it was too good to be true as it was happening, but does anyone else who made that choice think it would have been totally worth it and wishes Telltale would have allowed such a f**k up to happen?

Comments

• Sure did... But I think an axe to the face is a bit more satisfiyng...

Alt text

• Oh hell yes!!!! I didn't even know that was an option!!!! WOOO!!!!!!!!!! That gif just makes me happy

• Sure made me happy the first time i picked that choice... I was like 'fuck yeah', but then all of my characters died so I immediatly got sad, then the death screen happened then I laughed my ass off...

Oh hell yes!!!! I didn't even know that was an option!!!! WOOO!!!!!!!!!! That gif just makes me happy

• edited June 2015

Permanent end game anytime you f*ck up or make a bad decision?
    Err, sure, why not?

The only time I ever died was in Episode one.. Gared caught an arrow to the face when I failed a quick time event. It happened because I was playing on PC for the first time.. With a PS3 controller... Using Xbox controls.

• Nah not start all the way over, but lose a POV character or be forced to play someone else from house forrester, would have been neat

almighty posted: »

Permanent end game anytime you f*ck up or make a bad decision? Err, sure, why not? The only time I ever died was in Episode one.. Gared

Sign in to comment in this discussion.