Fuck that, Stannis' still the One True King of Westeros

2»

Comments

• All hail resurrected zombie Stannis!

• If anything giving up and telling her "do her duty" reminded her of Sansa and she swung the sword at the tree in anger just before she left him for dead. So he's either moping about somewhere or in Winterfell for "Fun Time with Ramsey".

I any case he isn't the true king. Danerys can have the south but there is one king in the north and whose name is Stark.

• It doesn't matter if he's still alive. His army is lost and nobody in Westeros will pledge their allegiance to a weak and penniless kinslayer. He's wounded and alone in the North. If Bolton soliders don't find him then he'll freeze to death. Not to mention the large debt he owes to the Iron Bank that he can now never repay. He may survive by some miracle but he'll never be King.

• I hope this doesn't happen. And if it does they don't let D&D finish it.

• edited June 2015

For people still dedicated to Stannis, I heard a massive tin foil theory that the battle of Winterfell isn't over yet.

It states that Stannis didn't die at the end of Episode 10 and he didn't spend the entire season looking at maps for nothing. Essentially he ordered half his army to 'desert' before the battle with horses to trick the Boltons into riding out of Winterfell to smash Stannis' weakened army, putting the Boltons in a position of overconfidence. However, the 'mutinied' half of the army is just in hiding. One latter piece of evidence was that some of Stannis' men find Bolton banners and literally walk into Winterfell during Sansa's escape, the basis on it being that Ramsay wasn't seen riding in.

Source:

• I despise Brienne - I wish she was either dead or far, far away... she's an idiot holding up naive ideals and has no idea what knights are really like - then she just has to show up to Stannis and say 'in the name of King Renly...' seriously her story pales in comparison to Stannis's emotional turmoil - I hate how Brienne has all this plot armor and is continuously interfering with other plotlines with no believable threat against her life.

• 100% accurate. Love the transition of font to comic sans.

• Not really, he actually did let D&D in with what he has planned for the end of the series in case he dies.

jarmoksk posted: »

I hope this doesn't happen. And if it does they don't let D&D finish it.

• That's exactly what I said lmao

Fuck https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWiXr870b58&ab_channel=RedTeamReview

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited June 2015

But what's the sense to this plan if Stannis dies? Why would he lay down his life to win a war (instead of coming with the other half and surprise the Boltons) if he needs to base his lordship after winning said war? The theory's pretty flawed, but idk.

Davissons posted: »

For people still dedicated to Stannis, I heard a massive tin foil theory that the battle of Winterfell isn't over yet. It states that Sta

• Tommen is a Baratheon, on paper. And even if he weren't it'd still probably just revert to the crown, only to be given to some prominent local noble (or some Lannister cousin).

I am more intersted about who is lord paramount of stormlands now when whole Baratheon lineage is dead now.

• I just love how its in comic sans

• Hehe, some of you guys still think he's alive, let your feelings go people :)

• The thing is: They simplified every character arc in this season. Daenerys went from feeding people to her dragons to marrying one of them in 3 minutes. Jaime doesn't have his whole "Am I the same person as my father"-arc from AFFC. The left out half of the Nightswatch crew and made it look like 99 % faceless assholes and 1 % Edd and Sam. They reduced Brienne's storyline to comic relief scenes with Podrick. The Greyjoys don't exist anymore. They completely left out or deformed several very prominent book characters.

I believe the Stannis arc came off pretty well and the fuss fanboys are making about this is kinda ... you know.

• funny how Game of Thrones built itself to be the biggest show on HBO through excited and amazing seasons and when the writers separated from the books it took a few short episodes the ruin the entire show, the kill every true Baratheon, they rape sansa, and kill Jon Snow. This I think is the worst season, I hope Brienne of fucking tarth gets rapped and slaughtered, I hope the boltons get slaughtered and I hope they don't fuck up to bad in essos and the wall or this show is no doubt completely ruined.

• Stannis shares some aspects with Aerys Targareyan. Two selfish, unnecessarily brutal leaders who failed in the end and were righteously executed by blonde haired kingsguard and are rotting in 7 hells for their crimes. The only thing that saddened me was that we didn't see his head fall into the freezing snow. He got what he deserved end of story

• So youre mad that Sansa got raped and in the same breath you ask for Brienne to get raped? What is wrong with this picture?

Nightmare1 posted: »

funny how Game of Thrones built itself to be the biggest show on HBO through excited and amazing seasons and when the writers separated from

• When sansa was raped it was with the mess of illogical mess that is season 5, and people actually liked her, Brienne is hated mainly because she might have killed the hound and she caused in what I think the most the death of stannis which in fact has no rhyme or reason that she happens to find him which is also goes with the mess that is season 5

KCohere posted: »

So youre mad that Sansa got raped and in the same breath you ask for Brienne to get raped? What is wrong with this picture?

• Check yourself, he said he wants to see her rapped.

I, for one, don't think she stands a chance in a rap battle.

KCohere posted: »

So youre mad that Sansa got raped and in the same breath you ask for Brienne to get raped? What is wrong with this picture?

• Judging you

Alt text

Clemenem posted: »

Stannis shares some aspects with Aerys Targareyan. Two selfish, unnecessarily brutal leaders who failed in the end and were righteously exec

• So your saying its only wrong if a character you like gets raped, I see.

Nightmare1 posted: »

When sansa was raped it was with the mess of illogical mess that is season 5, and people actually liked her, Brienne is hated mainly because

Sign in to comment in this discussion.