Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• YOU NEED HOLY WATER FOR POSTING THESE CREEPY GIFS

• If you eat your computer you won't be able to watch it. :^)

Waiting for the Trailer like:...ghgfhgfhjjjfghvnofh3837846rgufbodfew8hTelltale,y.Udodis?fgkjdsbleriuhg;rfg;sgliegtylriagolaerikrure....

• Holy! What the F is that?

• Quiff the master of spooks strikes again.

• whoops sorry..........obfguaib;iluuyftwu65op7go7sasdoiyghhjbidwaqtedTotalyNotSmashingMyFaceAgainstMyKeyBoardRightNowkbdjbvdAlt text

ABigBadWolf posted: »

If you eat your computer you won't be able to watch it. :^)

• Well, if you destroy your keyboard you won't be able to comment on it. :^)

whoops sorry..........obfguaib;iluuyftwu65op7go7sasdoiyghhjbidwaqtedTotalyNotSmashingMyFaceAgainstMyKeyBoardRightNowkbdjbvd

• edited June 2015

((This is a little short story. I hope some of you get the joke. :) ))

A quiet night in somewhere. And in the somewhere, there is a house. And in the house there is a room. And there is a bed. And in the bed, there are two people sleeping. I know this is a strange way to start a story...But screw it, this is my story, so listen up!

One of them is having a dream. A very strange dream. The man woke up with a gasp.

Rhys: "Uargh!"

Fiona: "What!? What is it!?" [She quickly turn on the lights and look over at Rhys.]

Rhys: "I...I have this...super strange dream, Fiona." [Rhys said while clutching his blanket.]

Fiona: "I did warn you, Rhys. I told you not to eat pizza before going to sleep. You get bad dreams from that."

Rhys: "It...it wasn't a bad dream. It was just super weird."

Fiona: "Since you woke me up, then do enlightened me then." [She said as she laid her head comfortably on the pillow.]

Rhys: "We were in a strange place. Technologies were overwhelming. I saw lots of fireworks and everything was so bright, shiny and too clean."

Fiona: "Eh...You sure those pizzas were okay?" [She looks worried]

Rhys: "I dreamed that...I was this...Super tall blonde dude with a trench-coat. And I was packed with muscles."

Fiona took a moment to laugh.

Fiona: "You? In a trench-coat? Super tall with blonde hair? Packed with muscles? My, you were dreaming." [She laugh while trying to hide the fact that the thought of a super tall, muscular, blonde Rhys is alluring]

Rhys: "There is more. For some reason, my trench-coat enhances my strength to the point of superhuman. I could punch through irons."

Fiona: "That's...That's pretty impressive. Was I in the dream by the way?"

Rhys: "Actually, you were."

Fiona: "Oh? How did I look?" [She look at Rhys with a curious look.]'

Rhys: "A teenage with a beautiful pink hair. And...extremely young and attractive."

Fiona gave Rhys a look.

Fiona: "This sounds weird...You sure she looks like me?"

Rhys: "She have your voice...But her voice is more light and young. Not the gruff accent and old voice like yours."

Fiona "Just keep talking, soldier and you won't sleeping tonight." [She said annoyed and tried to sleep again.]

Rhys: "I also sounds pretty strange. I always keep saying, OH YEAH! THE HERO IS COMING! LOVE IS AWESOME!"

The sudden shouting scared Fiona. She look at Rhys again with a deathly look.

Fiona: "Go to sleep, Rhys or I will make sure you will be sleeping as deeply as Snow White!" [Fiona angrily turns off the light and tried to sleep.]

Rhys: "Snow White? Snow...? That name sounds familiar..."

Rhys made a shrug and tried to fall asleep again.

• "Snow White? Snow...? That name sounds familiar..."

Alt text

(This was too cute, Dave. ;_;)

((This is a little short story. I hope some of you get the joke. )) A quiet night in somewhere. And in the somewhere, there is a house.

• Glad that you like it, mate!

Did you get the refference? :D

"Snow White? Snow...? That name sounds familiar..." (This was too cute, Dave. ;_;)

• NAH THIS IS NOMAL SHIT DON'T MIND IT

YOU NEED HOLY WATER FOR POSTING THESE CREEPY GIFS

• edited June 2015

This would probably be my reaction when the TFTB trailer comes out -----> Alt text

• Just call xxx-xxx xxxx and I'll come and strike your thread too.

buntingsir posted: »

Quiff the master of spooks strikes again.

• Reading new (and adorable!) Rhyiona fanfic like

Alt text

((This is a little short story. I hope some of you get the joke. )) A quiet night in somewhere. And in the somewhere, there is a house.

• edited June 2015

That Rhys was refering to other characters Laura and Troy have voiced? I'm guessing, at least.

Glad that you like it, mate! Did you get the refference?

• "A teenage with a beautiful pink hair. And...extremely young and attractive."

Rose Red...? This^ just reminded me.

Alt text

Anyway, really nice story as always! It was a pleasure to read. (:

• I see no point in the trailer no more as the new episode comes in a few days.

GoldTooth posted: »

This would probably be my reaction when the TFTB trailer comes out ----->

• Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Just some small icon changes I noticed.

I promise I'll post the rest of the pictures soon. <3

• Alt text

"Snow White? Snow...? That name sounds familiar..." (This was too cute, Dave. ;_;)

• Snigby is almost as great as Rhyiona.

• Well, that's certainly right. :)

Hmm...Perhaps I should have used Full Metal Alchemist as the references instead

That Rhys was refering to other characters Laura and Troy have voiced? I'm guessing, at least.

• Glad that you like the story, I was kinda worried that I was hinging the story too much on a reference.

Reading new (and adorable!) Rhyiona fanfic like

• Or Soul Eater. Both of them voiced characters there.

Well, that's certainly right. Hmm...Perhaps I should have used Full Metal Alchemist as the references instead

• Actually, I don't mind Laura Bailey voicing Rose Red.

And I miss this Rose from the comics, not what she currently is now. :(

buntingsir posted: »

"A teenage with a beautiful pink hair. And...extremely young and attractive." Rose Red...? This^ just reminded me. Anyway, really nice story as always! It was a pleasure to read. (:

• I'm sure it's nomal but normal? Nah.

Quiff posted: »

NAH THIS IS NOMAL SHIT DON'T MIND IT

• I mainly used this reference (I won't reveal it yet, because somebody else might know) because their characters are lovers.

Or Soul Eater. Both of them voiced characters there.

• seriously, i love them.

Snigby is almost as great as Rhyiona.

• That could provide some interesting dialogue...( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I mainly used this reference (I won't reveal it yet, because somebody else might know) because their characters are lovers.

• Alt text

xfuriouss posted: »

seriously, i love them.

• Well......I guess you're right.

I see no point in the trailer no more as the new episode comes in a few days.

• Wolf what are you talking about?

I'm sure it's nomal but normal? Nah.

• 300,000 PAGEVIEWS!?!?!

Alt text

• i feel pride everytime i look at all rhyionas :')

Alt text

• The sexual tension in the game was STRONG.

• Well, what do you expect from a ship as glorious as Rhyiona?

300,000 PAGEVIEWS!?!?!

• idk man you tell me. :P

Wolf what are you talking about?

• You got an "eye" for goodness ;D

August tends to spork's wounds August x Spork?

• CALM DOWN SPONGEBOB

300,000 PAGEVIEWS!?!?!

• I was expecting episode 3.

...soon

Well, what do you expect from a ship as glorious as Rhyiona?

• Same, we build a great community. <3

xfuriouss posted: »

i feel pride everytime i look at all rhyionas :')

• edited June 2015

They've all come a long way and changed a lot... :'(

Actually, I don't mind Laura Bailey voicing Rose Red. And I miss this Rose from the comics, not what she currently is now.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.