Including the Forresters in the show?

Is it possible that at some point, the Forresters will have a role (most likely a small one) in the show, or maybe the books. Or will there just not be any time for a small "insignificant house"?

Comments

• I'd love it if Gared and/or the Forresters did show up in the show someday. Alas, I wouldn't hold my breath.

• If D and D refuse to acknowledge the Greyjoys, the Forresters have no chance

• Greyjoys are coming back next season. There was a casting call for Euron.

If D and D refuse to acknowledge the Greyjoys, the Forresters have no chance

• I'd prefer that they didn't I want them to stay in Telltales games.

• Sounds like they are casting a lot of nothmen too so thats good.

Also I'm guessing ... what do they call show Asha again? will come back too

Greyjoys are coming back next season. There was a casting call for Euron.

• We've had the books spoiling the show. Now we have the show spoiling the books. Now you want them both to spoil the game?

If any of the game characters popped up in either they would be so far ahead of where we are now it would take all the fun from the game. Imagine Gared is mentioned in the next book or series as being alive. Then you would know that what ever happens in the game that Gared would survive.

The game is taking place at the start of season 4 and we're at the end of season 5. Unless they can produce the game at 1.5 per year (lol) or every 9 months (rofl) then we'll never catch up.

• good point

Sarson posted: »

We've had the books spoiling the show. Now we have the show spoiling the books. Now you want them both to spoil the game? If any of the g

• the show is more likely to mention them then the book becuase the game is cannon to the show. but yeah it will be cool, even though they are likely mostly dead in the timeline of the show

• what do they call show Asha again

Yara.

Sounds like they are casting a lot of nothmen too so thats good. Also I'm guessing ... what do they call show Asha again? will come back too

• I doubt it but it would be awesome if they did.

• A small and subtle cameo those familiar with the game would recognize - like having an ironwood shield with the Forrester sigil placed somewhere in the background of a scene, acknowledging the existence of House Forrester in the HBO continuity.

• agreed. they obviously cant have a huge part in the show.

Harian96 posted: »

A small and subtle cameo those familiar with the game would recognize - like having an ironwood shield with the Forrester sigil placed somewhere in the background of a scene, acknowledging the existence of House Forrester in the HBO continuity.

• Well then include minor characters. Like, for instance, maybe at some point, Tom helps Arya into King's Landing, or maybe he turns up at the wall. Maybe have Lord Morgryn try to propose a sale to Littlefinger. I dunno. Just don't include the player characters, at least until the game is finished. Then it's all good.

Sarson posted: »

We've had the books spoiling the show. Now we have the show spoiling the books. Now you want them both to spoil the game? If any of the g

• It'll probably result in a very small mention like "Lord Rodrik didn't pay his taxes so I flayed him living, the new lord Forrester did" ;)

• I thought they will fight for Stannis. But since he didn't rally any northerners I don't think they will show up at all.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.