Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Alt text

Never forget

xfuriouss posted: »

no news, but rhyiona is still rhyiona.

• Right! Someone who does the cruel shit he did to kids is just misunderstood! What a great message Kishimoto is passing down. I'm staring to think he's doing this on purpose. I don't doubt Karin is Sarada's mother and that's why Sakura always gets so upset when Sarada asks her questions about if she ever kissed Sasuke and stuff. Really, I think he enjoys kicking Sakura while she's already down and that's why I don't doubt it for a second.

Dracu98 posted: »

I know, I'm reading gaiden, and there's so much crap in this manga. as leluch said, why the fck is orochimaru still allowed to do whatever h

• i don't know what the heck you're talking about, but please, stop fighting :(

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Right! Someone who does the cruel shit he did to kids is just misunderstood! What a great message Kishimoto is passing down. I'm staring to

• We're not fighting... we're agreeing with each other lol

i don't know what the heck you're talking about, but please, stop fighting

• Sadly no I'm deadly serious.

Alt text

Dude. Are you joking? Did the conversation literally go that way? What the hell? This is a five year old's level of writing. I hope Sa

• i mean, you and leluch... nevermind :D

We're not fighting... we're agreeing with each other lol

• We;re not fighthing we're bashing the sequel of Narto, because it's crap

i don't know what the heck you're talking about, but please, stop fighting

• I have no words for this.

This is it. This is rock bottom.

(I'm still laughing at the dad/mum comment though, what the--)

• Only 3 more days guys... I wonder if we will hit 200 pages before that happens...

• We're not. :P

i mean, you and leluch... nevermind

• please no

my prediction can't come true

Poogers555 posted: »

Only 3 more days guys... I wonder if we will hit 200 pages before that happens...

• okay i want more of this cutie, but tuesday is so far away... T_T

Alt text Alt text

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited June 2015

Yeah we're agreeing so hard with each other right now XD

We're not fighting... we're agreeing with each other lol

• Yeah In that moment Naruto finally died for me....I guess it's about time since that series has been convilsing since after Pain arc.
    The only character I respect now is MIght Guy. That dude stayed true to the real Naruto theme.

I have no words for this. This is it. This is rock bottom. (I'm still laughing at the dad/mum comment though, what the--)

• we will, wolfie :(

please no my prediction can't come true

• Yeah, the writing quality has been going down for a while but now it's just ridiculously bad. Should've stopped reading when Madara wasn't the actual last villain standing. Kishimoto really needs to start writing one shots instead of... this.

Leluch123 posted: »

Yeah In that moment Naruto finally died for me....I guess it's about time since that series has been convilsing since after Pain arc. The only character I respect now is MIght Guy. That dude stayed true to the real Naruto theme.

• Alt text

Dang it, Rhys, how the heck are you so adorable?!

okay i want more of this cutie, but tuesday is so far away... T_T

• please no ;-;

we still got 10 pages to go ;-;

we will, wolfie

• Now he's just whoring himself for money, probably to milk what he can out of this franchise....ehhh it's quite sad to see Naruto going out like that.

Yeah, the writing quality has been going down for a while but now it's just ridiculously bad. Should've stopped reading when Madara wasn't the actual last villain standing. Kishimoto really needs to start writing one shots instead of... this.

• peace of cake :(

please no ;-; we still got 10 pages to go ;-;

• Amen to that man. That's what I've been saying ever since he dedicated the whole last movie of the franchise to a side character named Hinata.

Now he's just whoring himself for money, probably to milk what he can out of this franchise....ehhh it's quite sad to see Naruto going out like that.

• well, maybe the trailer will explode the thread but

I still hope not ;-; I mean, I'm proud but 200 pages before an episode just reminds us exactly how long it took...

peace of cake

• Ugh don't remind me of that nice way to make up for the lack of any development between her and Naruto in 500 episodes

Amen to that man. That's what I've been saying ever since he dedicated the whole last movie of the franchise to a side character named Hinata.

• The funniest thing is that they interacted every 200 chapters and Kishimoto said we wouldn't have to watch that shitty shoujo movie to understand the end. Yeah, right.

Ugh don't remind me of that nice way to make up for the lack of any development between her and Naruto in 500 episodes

• Again RIP Naruto you was good until Kishi started to suffer from dementia....well at the lest there is one good news today!
    Star Wars rebels season 2 premie today!

The funniest thing is that they interacted every 200 chapters and Kishimoto said we wouldn't have to watch that shitty shoujo movie to understand the end. Yeah, right.

• i know, but unfortunately there's no way to avoid this...

and then we hit 300 pages before episode 4, i hope i'm not right D:

well, maybe the trailer will explode the thread but I still hope not ;-; I mean, I'm proud but 200 pages before an episode just reminds us exactly how long it took...

• Oh, I have no doubts we can hit page 300 before episode 4. :| If we hit almost 200 total waiting for episode then...

i know, but unfortunately there's no way to avoid this... and then we hit 300 pages before episode 4, i hope i'm not right

• Waa serios? De unde esti?

I'm from romania lel.

• Kishi is a sell out, plain and simple.

Never really given attention to Star Wars, to be honest... I should probably hide in shame.

Again RIP Naruto you was good until Kishi started to suffer from dementia....well at the lest there is one good news today! Star Wars rebels season 2 premie today!

• For real? Damn but the lastest Cartoons are so awesome, like Star Wars the Clone Wars or Rebels. They managed to make Anakin a badass not a pussy like movies.

Kishi is a sell out, plain and simple. Never really given attention to Star Wars, to be honest... I should probably hide in shame.

• Yeah, I remember watching the movies and thinking they were boring, to be honest. xD

For real? Damn but the lastest Cartoons are so awesome, like Star Wars the Clone Wars or Rebels. They managed to make Anakin a badass not a pussy like movies.

• The I, II, III yeah what a let down the original trilogy was so much better. But if you're bored try giving a shot to those other ones, you might actually like them.

Yeah, I remember watching the movies and thinking they were boring, to be honest. xD

• I might do that, thanks. It's not the first time I've been recommended, I just never got around to it because of busy schedules but I have some time off now so I'll give it a go.

The I, II, III yeah what a let down the original trilogy was so much better. But if you're bored try giving a shot to those other ones, you might actually like them.

• Aweee! ///^^///

I need more of this beautiful cinnamon roll too good for this world, right now!

• He looks like a cute little teddy bear...What ? I love teddy bears.

• We could all do with more Rhys in our lives :)

• Checking this thread like

Alt text

• *bullcrap

We;re not fighthing we're bashing the sequel of Narto, because it's crap

• This is a quality thread, afterall. B)

Checking this thread like

• when you're not sure if you even want the trailer anymore

Alt text

Sign in to comment in this discussion.