Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• edited June 2015

you can't stop it! it's the power of rhyiona!

ABigBadWolf posted: »

oh god, page 191 already please no let us shun 200

• well, that's pretty damn true but...

200 pages waiting for an episode

that makes me feel old

xfuriouss posted: »

you can't stop it! it's the power of rhyiona!

• edited June 2015

I remember that I thought we'd barely hit 120 pages before the episode...

Haha... ha haa.... Geez, was it that long?...

well, that's pretty damn true but... 200 pages waiting for an episode 200 that makes me feel old

• Isn't it awesome? Art belongs to Bembi Ann.

Alt text

• She just posted it up there lol

Isn't it awesome? Art belongs to Bembi Ann.

• I remember being in denial that we'd hit 100. :| Good times.

buntingsir posted: »

I remember that I thought we'd barely hit 120 pages before the episode... Haha... ha haa.... Geez, was it that long?...

• edited June 2015

Rats. My internet's a shit. Apologies.

She just posted it up there lol

• It happens. :)

Rats. My internet's a shit. Apologies.

• We were so young and naive :'(

This waiting was a lot more fun though. I don't even mind having no trailer at this point, but I'm so nervous to play the episode now... I feel like there're gonna be a lot of points of no return.

I remember being in denial that we'd hit 100. Good times.

• Yeah. it does... I'm sorry...

It happens.

• I.... I can't believe this.... This is too amazing.... I have no words.....

bembiann posted: »

Maybe it is a little obvious couple in that game but i don`t care, i just like how they look together. I release that picture much later tha

• they grow up so fast :')

We were so young and naive This waiting was a lot more fun though. I don't even mind having no trailer at this point, but I'm so nervous to play the episode now... I feel like there're gonna be a lot of points of no return.

• Tumblr was a freaking war zone last night. xD Very glad that it seems like everyone's gonna be respectful here on the forum! I was kinda worried that it might end up turning into another Kenny vs Jane situation.

LoseMyHome posted: »

I have to give the Rhyiona thread props for reacting way better and more mature than the tumblr fandom did to this comment.

• Bucuresti man.Nu sa inteleaga ce vorbim dar ma rog. :D <--- Bucharest man.They will not undestand what we talk but what ever.Steam?

XDJulieXD posted: »

Waa serios? De unde esti?

• Don't worry about it. :)

Yeah. it does... I'm sorry...

• We're still kicking anyway :^)

Alt text

they grow up so fast :')

• I just realized something that made want to post this gif:

Alt text

• Yeah, I feel like some shit is gonna go down this episode. I'm still eager to play it BUT I'm even considering not watching the trailer at this point. :/ Decisions...

We were so young and naive This waiting was a lot more fun though. I don't even mind having no trailer at this point, but I'm so nervous to play the episode now... I feel like there're gonna be a lot of points of no return.

• Thanks.

Don't worry about it.

• Alt text

We're still kicking anyway :^)

• Me too actually. Though I'm not sure If I won't snap and watch it... Would be cool to go into playing without knowing what we could expect from it for once. Uggh, I'm so nervous. ;__;

Yeah, I feel like some shit is gonna go down this episode. I'm still eager to play it BUT I'm even considering not watching the trailer at this point. Decisions...

• Alt text

Oh my god this is too amazing, I'm squealing! You are a saint, you know that?

Maybe it is a little obvious couple in that game but i don`t care, i just like how they look together. I release that picture much later tha

• a fly is walking on his forehead :D

Cody_nara posted: »

I just realized something that made want to post this gif:

• Hory Sheet! I never noticed that....

a fly is walking on his forehead

• Yeah, same, I might be bullshitting and ending up watching it. I'm kinda nervous too but it's a nervous excitement lol I don't know what to expect at all. They say there's a lot of branching this episode, so curious.

Me too actually. Though I'm not sure If I won't snap and watch it... Would be cool to go into playing without knowing what we could expect from it for once. Uggh, I'm so nervous. ;__;

• I can't think of anything what could happen now. And the episode is so close, wow finally.

But there're still 3 days to wait and we're getting closer and closer to 200 pages with our every comment. x)

Yeah, same, I might be bullshitting and ending up watching it. I'm kinda nervous too but it's a nervous excitement lol I don't know what to expect at all. They say there's a lot of branching this episode, so curious.

• Alright time to make my first Rhyiona Chao garden update ^-^

So here we have baby Rhys and Fiona in both of their eggs.

Alt text

Didn't take long for either of them to hatch but Baby Rhys came out first B]

Alt text

Then came baby Fiona.

Alt text

Here's baby Rhys right after he was first born, you can tell it's him since he has no mouth, ISN'T HE SO CUTE

Alt text

Here's baby Fiona, you can tell it's her because of the sharp teeth and nice smile, SO CUTE TOO

Alt text

Here is how Rhys looked after the first day (I'm raising him into a hero Chao because the colors match him more)

Alt text

And here's Fiona after day 1 (raising her into a dark Chao because the colors fit her more)

Alt text

Before I left I decided to get one more picture of each, so here's one of baby Fiona sitting, thinking, pondering about the bae.

Alt text

And here's baby Rhys attempting to impress the bae but failing since his swimming skills are off point.

Alt text

And that's all the pictures from yesterday, I'll try to keep up daily updates if you guys like it enough ^-^

• A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.

You really do have some serious talent :O

• My problem is the opposite: I can think of too many things lol

Well, damn, I'm helping the very thing I was shunning. :P

I can't think of anything what could happen now. And the episode is so close, wow finally. But there're still 3 days to wait and we're getting closer and closer to 200 pages with our every comment. x)

• Alt text

• This is amazing, thanks for updating.

Even their personalities fit. This was destiny, man. Destiny.

• They're really cute, Green! ^_^

Please keep up the updates, it's real fun!

• Still a better love story than 50 Shades of Grey

still better love story than twilight

• Literally perfection.

• edited June 2015

thinking about ships like

Alt text

waiting for episode 4 is gonna be like

• Well, we think about ships 24/7.

Quiff posted: »

thinking about ships like

• you don't even have to compare it, rhyiona is better than every love story.

Quiff posted: »

Still a better love story than 50 Shades of Grey

• yuuuus ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Alt text

• Alt text

yuuuus ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• I don't even want the episode,and i was right about 4 weeks i mention,"Week 14 it releases" and it releases in week 14 REWIND IS REAL.

when you're not sure if you even want the trailer anymore

Sign in to comment in this discussion.