Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I'm so sorry Wolfy D:

Alt text

ABigBadWolf posted: »

why ;-;

• edited June 2015

It's okay. ;-;

XDJulieXD posted: »

I'm so sorry Wolfy

• I'm at a loss, to be honest.

On one hand, I realistically expect a troll as in they advertised romance but nothing is really coming out of it for either side.

On the other hand, I'm not gonna lie and say I'm not hoping for something. ,-;

nohuhhuh posted: »

Yeah they couldn't be that mean.. ;---; But my hopes are still very very down..

• Yeah they couldn't be that mean.. ;---;

Alt text

I fully think that they can

Yeah they couldn't be that mean.. ;---; But my hopes are still very very down..

• what? oh my god, thank you! :)

I'm adding you as my Executive Producer in the Opening Credits since you helped me out sometimes.

• just ;_;

Leluch123 posted: »

Yeah they couldn't be that mean.. ;---; I fully think that they can

• jesus

GoldTooth posted: »

@ABigBadWolf Don't you relise what Lana is spelled backwards? I'm sorry......

• I'm expecting a troll. Maybe not as big as I mentioned but a troll anyway..

On the other hand, I'm not gonna lie and say I'm not hoping for something. ,-;

I want this too. Just something. Even little hints are welcomed! ;---;

I'm at a loss, to be honest. On one hand, I realistically expect a troll as in they advertised romance but nothing is really coming out of it for either side. On the other hand, I'm not gonna lie and say I'm not hoping for something. ,-;

• First one - Ukrainian, Second - Russian :) and... Добрый день! :)
    Google translate, yes?:))

Cody_nara posted: »

Добрий День! или Добрый День!

• Now I'm concerned..

Leluch123 posted: »

Yeah they couldn't be that mean.. ;---; I fully think that they can

• He just says that she's a loose cannon or something. It doesn't seem to imply anything.

Poogers555 posted: »

Theres more lines to that conversation, it can change to Rhys talking about Fiona saying the one with the hat.

• so, who is gonna make a map? we've got permission, we just have to ask everyone where are they from :)

I'm adding you as my Executive Producer in the Opening Credits since you helped me out sometimes.

• He pretends to forget her name too and says that the jury is still out on her.

Piggs posted: »

He just says that she's a loose cannon or something. It doesn't seem to imply anything.

• edited June 2015

Here's some candy for ya, in case you didn't know that exist :

Wolf

and your special quote for you and your thread:

Every community needs a way to keep in order

Someone to police the place

A sort of senior lawman

formerly the Bigbadwolf

They call him Bigby.

... W H Y

• You are extremely quickly with your drawings. :)

• edited June 2015

How dare you?! Lana is a beautiful name ;_;

GoldTooth posted: »

@ABigBadWolf Don't you relise what Lana is spelled backwards? I'm sorry......

• I still don't think that implies as much as the Sasha one, but to each his own.

Poogers555 posted: »

He pretends to forget her name too and says that the jury is still out on her.

• YO

This is amazing, man. I hadn't seen it, thanks!

GrumpyDof posted: »

Here's some candy for ya, in case you didn't know that exist : Wolf and your special quote for you and your thread: Every community

• We've been feeding on little things since March. We can totally get by with some more.

I'm expecting a troll. Maybe not as big as I mentioned but a troll anyway.. On the other hand, I'm not gonna lie and say I'm not hoping for something. ,-; I want this too. Just something. Even little hints are welcomed! ;---;

• I doodle really quickly. But I'm reeeeally slow drawer when it comes to "serious" art...

You are extremely quickly with your drawings.

• I genuinely wonder what Telltale thinks about these threads.

"What the-- did that thread just get fifty comments in ten minutes? Let's check it out. Oh, nice fanart! Wait... are they discussing Sasuke? Are those skeleton gifs? What's with the Shrek spam?"

• http://www.strawpoll.me/4696212

Also, please keep voting cause we need a name and the poll is so close it can go both ways. ;-;

I genuinely wonder what Telltale thinks about these threads. "What the-- did that thread just get fifty comments in ten minutes? Let's ch

• Well that just turned around, so I say good game to you :)

Well, it looks like Lora's going to win. Good game.

• lol, i can vote again :O

http://www.strawpoll.me/4696212 Also, please keep voting cause we need a name and the poll is so close it can go both ways. ;-;

• damn it, forgot to click the multiple votes box

pls don't vote twice guys. </3

xfuriouss posted: »

lol, i can vote again :O

• Yaas welcome mate!

Haha! I love this thread so much! Can I be a part of the Rhyona family?

• I tried a couple of hours ago, I don't think it works.

damn it, forgot to click the multiple votes box pls don't vote twice guys. </3

• edited June 2015

I'm closing this in 15 minutes, whoever's ahead wins. If it's a tie, the very next vote is the tiebreaker.

JumpyJoey posted: »

I tried a couple of hours ago, I don't think it works.

• Suddenly Kaleth is getting ahead.

http://www.strawpoll.me/4696212 Also, please keep voting cause we need a name and the poll is so close it can go both ways. ;-;

• What are you guys taling about this video is perfect!

i just watched it and... well, whoever made this is sick in the head...

• This is the closest poll I've ever seen, damn.

Suddenly Kaleth is getting ahead.

• Alt text

S_O28046 posted: »

Can i join you guys?

• what is wrong with you?!

Quiff posted: »

What are you guys taling about this video is perfect!

• edited June 2015

i hope lora wins.

I'm closing this in 15 minutes, whoever's ahead wins. If it's a tie, the very next vote is the tiebreaker.

• Lana is already decided, it's between Lora and Kaleth right now. We're naming the dragon.

i hope lora wins.

• Name the dragon Leonardo, they deserve to fly, if you know what I mean :^)

Aaaand the kingdom is done. This time we float in space (thanks to @buntingsir :P) for extra safety. Also, Lana can't fly. So I got her a

• (?) Silence is a valid option.

Quiff posted: »

Name the dragon Leonardo, they deserve to fly, if you know what I mean :^)

• You just reminded me ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

remember? :') http://digijack.tumblr.com/post/113976315647/when-the-hell-does-rhys-say-this-and-why

• whoops, sorry, my bad

JumpyJoey posted: »

Lana is already decided, it's between Lora and Kaleth right now. We're naming the dragon.

• I wonder this all the time. And then I remember all of those silly posts only we could understand ;D

I actually got a pretty interesting comment on Tumblr a week ago. One of the TFTB writers commented on my Gortys picture and said that he likes to troll this forum sometimes to see fan reactions and such. :O What he means by trolling? Is there a spy among us? GASP!!

I genuinely wonder what Telltale thinks about these threads. "What the-- did that thread just get fifty comments in ten minutes? Let's ch

Sign in to comment in this discussion.