First Unfinished Season 6 Promo Poster Leak

2»

Comments

• Drunk on chromosomes, maybe.

Green613 posted: »

No offense but you must be still drunk if you think you're actually fooling anybody :P

• Alt text

Facepalm, why are you so intent on proving this fake. I wouldn't waste my time proving otherwise to you if it was a troll. Accept that this is a legit quick mockup up for approval. Discuss the content of the mockup if you want and stop the hate.

#Exposed #WORLDSTAR

• I didn't prove it was fake, the shitty MS paint spray paint can did, lmao don't blame me.

Facepalm, why are you so intent on proving this fake. I wouldn't waste my time proving otherwise to you if it was a troll. Accept that this is a legit quick mockup up for approval. Discuss the content of the mockup if you want and stop the hate.

• I give up. Haters gonna hate. The rest will be intrigued by this mockup and hope this means Stannis is still alive. This is real. You can pick anything apart and say it's fake, like the moon landing and 9/11. Enjoy your tinfoil hat, armor and complementary home.

Drunk on chromosomes, maybe.

• Comparing shitty 9/11 and tin foil hat memes to a terribly done "leak" is insulting.

I give up. Haters gonna hate. The rest will be intrigued by this mockup and hope this means Stannis is still alive. This is real. You can pi

• Some 9/11 theories have more grounds for support than your blind hatred. Just stop with the spam already. If you don't think this is cool and are not willing to discuss, get lost.

Comparing shitty 9/11 and tin foil hat memes to a terribly done "leak" is insulting.

• edited June 2015

Alt text

I give up. Haters gonna hate. The rest will be intrigued by this mockup and hope this means Stannis is still alive. This is real. You can pi

• get lost.

Get lost? Now is that how you talk to others, ugh I never! How rude.

Anyway I'm not spamming, your leak is as unconvincing as if I was to straight up tell you I was the anime character that is my avatar.

Some 9/11 theories have more grounds for support than your blind hatred. Just stop with the spam already. If you don't think this is cool and are not willing to discuss, get lost.

• [removed]

get lost. Get lost? Now is that how you talk to others, ugh I never! How rude. Anyway I'm not spamming, your leak is as unconvincing as if I was to straight up tell you I was the anime character that is my avatar.

• Wow I'm an asshole?

Whatever, I'm done here, I said what I needed to, I'll just wait for the mods to clean you up now.

• I wouldn't have wasted my time telling the doubters why this is real if I was just trolling

Actually, that pretty much sums up what most trolling people do.

Apply hand to face to calm your raging hate. This is legit. I have already countered all your jabs. Discuss the content if you wish but stop

• Except they have no reason to. Anyway nice having you gone please don't come back.

Wow I'm an asshole? Whatever, I'm done here, I said what I needed to, I'll just wait for the mods to clean you up now.

• Except the fact that you called me an asshole, LMAO

Except they have no reason to. Anyway nice having you gone please don't come back.

• edited June 2015

@Green613, @WinterfellCantGetUp

I would like for you to show us the season 5 screens that you were sent. I want to see the MS Paint concept versions.

• edited June 2015

OMG this is so fake its not even funny.. Looks like a shitty microsoft paint project that was thrown together in about 5 mins.. sounds like you got bored and just wanted to fuck with the forum with shitty lies.

• After you were acting like one for ages while I calmly responded to your idiocy and eventually got fed up with your shit.

Except the fact that you called me an asshole, LMAO

• It takes more then childish name calling to get me angry, just to let you know. Try harder next time.

After you were acting like one for ages while I calmly responded to your idiocy and eventually got fed up with your shit.

• The person only gave me the one image. This was a post made when both of us were slightly drunk. I made sure the person's identity was concealed and am not going to endanger their identity beyond the original post. The Season 5 screens are identical to all the other leaked screeners. It's episode 1-4. Those were the only screeners made. No point of posting those.

@Green613, @WinterfellCantGetUp I would like for you to show us the season 5 screens that you were sent. I want to see the MS Paint concept versions.

• So he shows you this shitty MS Paint concept poster, which is a leak, however, the leaks he gave you for Season 5 happened to be the completed posters. So what you're saying is, the only shitty MS Paint poster you have is this one, even though you were given 5 leaked posters in total. This story loses more and more credibility all the time, friend.

The person only gave me the one image. This was a post made when both of us were slightly drunk. I made sure the person's identity was conce

• Here we go again. It was done in paint by the person that gave it to me because it's the fastest way to draw up a mockup. No point in wasting time designing a more polished version in pro software if the concept could be canned. If you want to discuss the content of the poster, do that. If you want to pick this apart like 3-4 others, go away please.

OMG this is so fake its not even funny.. Looks like a shitty microsoft paint project that was thrown together in about 5 mins.. sounds like you got bored and just wanted to fuck with the forum with shitty lies.

• Alt text

@Green613, @WinterfellCantGetUp I would like for you to show us the season 5 screens that you were sent. I want to see the MS Paint concept versions.

• Stop spoiling the next season!

• Wait, you misunderstood. Screeners are basically review copies of episodes given to reviewers and those working on the show. Didn't you hear the first 4 episodes of season 5 were leaked? I was only given 1 poster, this one, which is an unfinished mockup. Hell even the tree is a stock image.

So he shows you this shitty MS Paint concept poster, which is a leak, however, the leaks he gave you for Season 5 happened to be the complet

• Needs moar spray paint.

Stop spoiling the next season!

• So how did this "person" give you the image then?

Here we go again. It was done in paint by the person that gave it to me because it's the fastest way to draw up a mockup. No point in wastin

• [removed]

Here we go again. It was done in paint by the person that gave it to me because it's the fastest way to draw up a mockup. No point in wastin

• Of course. We were slightly intoxicated and thought it would be fun to tease season 6 early. The person's identity is kept safe I think even up to gender. It's just a quick mockup concept waiting to go through approval for a real polished version.

So how did this "person" give you the image then?

• You didn't answer the question "HOW" did he give you this image..?

Of course. We were slightly intoxicated and thought it would be fun to tease season 6 early. The person's identity is kept safe I think even up to gender. It's just a quick mockup concept waiting to go through approval for a real polished version.

• In real life. the person's a friend. It was on the person's computer.

You didn't answer the question "HOW" did he give you this image..?

• So he brought his computer to your place.... no one does that..

In real life. the person's a friend. It was on the person's computer.

• It was the person's place. Why do you make assumptions.

So he brought his computer to your place.... no one does that..

• You said that he gave it to you?? and now your saying it was on his computer.

It was the person's place. Why do you make assumptions.

• edited June 2015

More leaked concept art of Azor Ahai fighting the Others with OBSIDIAN SPRAY PAINT! Jon Snow resurrection confirmed!

Alt text

This discussion has been closed.