Lyra (Lyman+Mira) Ship

Comments

• Unless it's something they plan for the player/Mira to potentially use against Andros, I doubt it'll even be referenced again, it's a GoT M.O to hint at things that define a character but are inconsequential to the plot

AgentZ46 posted: »

You don't know as a fact that they're lovers you may be right but you don't actually know.

• I didn't get a gay vibe from him. I'm thinking he waved to Sera's bf awkwardly because he's awkward and on drugs. I'm thinking Andros was just using his Lannister name to further Whitehill goals. Mira should do that as well and use Lyman to her advantage, hence the marriage I proposed.

Doughnuts posted: »

Unless it's something they plan for the player/Mira to potentially use against Andros, I doubt it'll even be referenced again, it's a GoT M.O to hint at things that define a character but are inconsequential to the plot

• Nope! #Mirgryn

Mira and Rick are just perfect for each other... and they are both very handsome people.

• If you think you are on the writers' speeddial to ask what you'd be okay with you haven't been paying attention

quinnics posted: »

The only person I would be okay with Mira marrying is Morgryn right now.

• looks like your fake thread got closed ;(

I didn't get a gay vibe from him. I'm thinking he waved to Sera's bf awkwardly because he's awkward and on drugs. I'm thinking Andros was ju

• [removed]

looks like your fake thread got closed ;(

• if it was real it would not have gotten closed.. and i never received a pm.

• Basically I answered you that you were being too literal and I got the images by getting permission to post them online through my forum account. The thread got shut down for spam of the 2 annoying guys,

if it was real it would not have gotten closed.. and i never received a pm.

• edited June 2015

You expect me to believe you got drunk, went to your "friend" that works for Game of Thrones art team's place..logged on to his computer..hard to believe you got drunk since everyone on here is average 12 years old was it a mac or PC that this person had?

Basically I answered you that you were being too literal and I got the images by getting permission to post them online through my forum account. The thread got shut down for spam of the 2 annoying guys,

• hard to believe you got drunk since everyone on here is average 12 years old

Alt text

You expect me to believe you got drunk, went to your "friend" that works for Game of Thrones art team's place..logged on to his computer..ha

• edited June 2015

I happen to be 19 mate. What's so fantastical about how the poster got posted? I'm not going to say what type of computer since it's irrelevant to your query and coyote help narrow down the culprit at HBO (doubt it but not taking chances).

You expect me to believe you got drunk, went to your "friend" that works for Game of Thrones art team's place..logged on to his computer..ha

• Oh my.. the lies continue.. no sane 19 year old would make up lies like this.. Im guessing you are 11 - 14 years old, You never met the art director and got drunk with him...

It is relevant because depending on which computer it is I can tell if it was possible to post the picture here or not.. the fact that your dodging that proves your bullshit.

I happen to be 19 mate. What's so fantastical about how the poster got posted? I'm not going to say what type of computer since it's irrelevant to your query and coyote help narrow down the culprit at HBO (doubt it but not taking chances).

• He already admitted to trolling in PM.

Oh my.. the lies continue.. no sane 19 year old would make up lies like this.. Im guessing you are 11 - 14 years old, You never met the art

• edited June 2015

lol when?? post a screen

He already admitted to trolling in PM.

• How would that make a difference? Mac or PC you can post an image online if you want. I'm not dodging questions, just being conservatively safe on any info related to the person. I also never said they were art director or any specific position again for confidentially. You are crossing a line with the age thing. I go to uni taking finance 2nd year. If I lied I wouldn't be letting you waste my time. You're becoming as bad as those other 2 knobheads.

Oh my.. the lies continue.. no sane 19 year old would make up lies like this.. Im guessing you are 11 - 14 years old, You never met the art

• Nothing to admit. That scumbag pmed me that I am dumb and poor and I told him to bugger off.

lol when?? post a screen

• edited June 2015

I don't believe you, since anyone can edit an image in microsoft paint and say its a leaked promo art for season 6, hell I could do the same.. first you said he gave it to you... then you said it was on his computer..

How would that make a difference? Mac or PC you can post an image online if you want. I'm not dodging questions, just being conservatively s

• Alt text

lol when?? post a screen

• edited June 2015

Believe what you want. I'm tired of this bullshit. If you want to be a negative Nelly and think it's fake be my guest. Just stop pestering me. This was intended as a kind leak to make the wait for season 6 a bit easier thanks to my friend's work on the show. If you don't want to believe, go ahead but stop harassing me. I'm beginning to think you don't even care for the show or books and are just being dicks for kicks.

I don't believe you, since anyone can edit an image in microsoft paint and say its a leaked promo art for season 6, hell I could do the same.. first you said he gave it to you... then you said it was on his computer..

• Alt text

Believe what you want. I'm tired of this bullshit. If you want to be a negative Nelly and think it's fake be my guest. Just stop pestering m

• edited June 2015

Lol.. more like something posted for shits and gigs, you didn't make the wait easier just more annoying.. you really think a placeholder image with some red paint spray on it is enough proof and your story keeps changing... you lose.

Believe what you want. I'm tired of this bullshit. If you want to be a negative Nelly and think it's fake be my guest. Just stop pestering m

• Nice trick. That's a response to your harassment and says "You're a hater ans should get banned" typo and all

• I give up. Today my faith in humanity has been dealt a crushing blow. Think what you will. Just leave me alone.

Lol.. more like something posted for shits and gigs, you didn't make the wait easier just more annoying.. you really think a placeholder image with some red paint spray on it is enough proof and your story keeps changing... you lose.

• edited June 2015

k then, bye bye.

I give up. Today my faith in humanity has been dealt a crushing blow. Think what you will. Just leave me alone.

• You hacked me and edited it with your red spray paint tool.

I'll see you banned for this.

Nice trick. That's a response to your harassment and says "You're a hater ans should get banned" typo and all

• That was a little unnecessary.

If you think you are on the writers' speeddial to ask what you'd be okay with you haven't been paying attention

• It's a reference to a line from Ramsay on the show

quinnics posted: »

That was a little unnecessary.

• edited June 2015

NO, DON'T START ANOTHER TALES OF THE BORDERLANDS SHIT PLEASE NO!

NO GOD PLEASE NO

NO

NO

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Alt text

• How did you even come up with this idea? They barely interacted throughout the episode... I think it was like 2 minutes at most.
    The only explenation I have, is that you identify with Lyman and want to date Mira. That, or you want to see her get raped.

• Don't assume mate because that makes an a... you know the saying. I came up with this idea since I think Mira needs to get married to someone to advance her position to be able to help her family. If you paid attention to the show or books you would realise a woman's best tool in this world is marriage. The 2 barely interacted but I found Lyman kind of nice with his clumsiness and kind nature (even if that's caused by drugs). Oh, and you just had to pull the rape card didn't you? First of all if we take cut dialogue for cannon Lyman's privates were mutilated or at least made infertile in the accident that got him hooked on drugs. Second, even if his junk works, why would it be rape? Mira would marry him, even if not entirely happy with the match, she wold be able to use the Lannister name to her advantage (even though he's a distant cousin, a Lannister is a Lannister). He's just about the best case scenario for Mira as I'm not quite sold on Morgryn's motives. Lyman on the other hand is transparent as they get and VERY easy to manipulate. It would be fun having an episode of Mira using Lyman to destroy Andros. It also makes for an interesting Season 2 if we stay with the Forresters since that would go into season 5 territory and Lyman's drugs are not going to be a good thing once the Sparrows start their religious inquisition.

How did you even come up with this idea? They barely interacted throughout the episode... I think it was like 2 minutes at most. The only e

• I'm not your mate buddy.
    And if you'd pay attention to the show/ books you'd know that there are plenty of women, who are powerful without currently living in a forced marriage cough Melisandre, Cersei, Brienne, Elia Martell cough
    Also there are clearly those who are worse off in their forced marriages. There is a reason Sansa Stark jumped off that wall you know?
    And don't pretend like every women in GoT has to get married. That's just not the case. I'd give you examples, but honestly, they come to mind so quickly, I'm sure you can think of some on your own.

About the rape part:
    You yourself said: "I am assuming cut dialogue is not cannon as to Lyman's possible fertility issue", so I am going to ignore this topic.
    And being married to someone does not mean that person can't rape you. If you'd be forced to marry a man/woman you don't want to and that person would tie you to a bed and have their way with you, would you say that you weren't raped because you were married? I doubt it. And you yourself admitted earlier that Mira wouldn't want to marry that dude.
    "You gotta remember that this is Game of Thrones. You're not doing the things you want and enjoy, you're doing the things you need to do. Sansa didn't marry Ramsay because she wanted to."
    I'm pretty sure she also wouldn't want to have sex with him. And yes, that makes it rape. I don't see how I'm "playing the rape card", when pointing out that your ship would obviously result in Mira getting raped?
    I just don't get how you could ship something like that and call it "cute".

Don't assume mate because that makes an a... you know the saying. I came up with this idea since I think Mira needs to get married to someon

• When did we get into forced marriage? No one is pressing to marry Mira. If a marriage arises it will likely be due to Mira's initiative. Why the rage? feels like you're trolling. Brienne doesn't count because she's butch af. Mel didn't marry but used Stannis through sex, Elia not in show, Cersei married Robert to advance her goals and then killed him when convenient. It makes sense for Mira to marry especially with Margaery being an arse. Lyman is the safest choice for Mira since he provides lots of opportunities for her with little problems (drugs don't seem to do anything bad, he's kind of like a pothead it seems). He seems like a nice guy. Think about it like a not forced version of the Sansa Tyrion marriage. Sansa thought it was bad until she saw Tyrion was actually nice. Here the player/Mira can see already that Lyman is probably nice. Don't get your rage mate. And I'm British if you haven't noticed.

I'm not your mate buddy. And if you'd pay attention to the show/ books you'd know that there are plenty of women, who are powerful without

• All women in GOT should forget marriage and become immortal sorceresses and sacrifice their unborn fetuses to create shadow monsters to vanquish all their rapist suitors

When did we get into forced marriage? No one is pressing to marry Mira. If a marriage arises it will likely be due to Mira's initiative. Why

• edited June 2015

You can't stop the armada. Plus if you read my initial point unlike random ship threads this one is plot justified as I believe it is likely Mira will marry someone this season to advance her position (Margaery sure as shit isn't helping us). Also GoT does love marriages, only makes to have one in the game.

• Yes! Lyman seems like a cool guy to chill with, and hes a stoner type. Mira needs someone to chill with after all the things shes been through. When Andros interupted Mira and Lyman, I got super pissed. He ruined the romantic mood. I hope Mira marries him.

• While this ship will obviously never become canon, its interesting nonetheless: Mira Lannister.

• omg ridiculous

• I love the idea

tmsmyth4 posted: »

All women in GOT should forget marriage and become immortal sorceresses and sacrifice their unborn fetuses to create shadow monsters to vanquish all their rapist suitors

• I ship Mira and Morgryn. I hope they get together. I think they would be a very good match, both in love and business. Plus, we heard that he is still unmarried, maybe that's a hint for an engagement that's about to happen.

• for fuck sake why do people like you have to ruin games by doing stupid fucking shippings?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.