Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I wonder what just happened. Why is there a sudden jump from 197 to 202 pages?

• Guys, if you are intentionally spamming just to reach more pages please don't, not only is that against forum rules but at the end of the day let's remember who's feed this is going in :P

Also, by midnight tonight I'll be taking my leave from the forum till after I've finished and played the episode, so while I'm gone I expect all of you to be on your best behaviors, REMEMBER, this only applies to tomorrow but PLEASE spoiler tag your comments that have to do with episode 3 until I return so I can update the title of the thread to warn unsuspecting travelers that there will be episode 3 spoilers. And again remember the usual, don't spam, and be good to others (as all of you usually are ^-^ I'm sure I don't have to worry about that).

Thinking about it now I never have had to leave the forum just to avoid spoilers. but my feed will be full of them so I'm taking extreme measures so I don't get spoiled if Rhyiona happens, I want it to be a surprise. SO remember. be on your best behaviors for tomorrow ^-^

• i just realized that we won't get this damn trailer today :(

• There were a few spam posts just to get to page 200. RIP in pieces Green's feed.

I'm also probably disappearing for a bit, we'll see.

Green613 posted: »

Guys, if you are intentionally spamming just to reach more pages please don't, not only is that against forum rules but at the end of the da

• Have hope!

xfuriouss posted: »

i just realized that we won't get this damn trailer today

• Tomorrow?

• It's bothering me a bit that they already made the release date post which they usually make after the trailer is out... but I still have faith.

• U BACK :O

201 pages and the trailer hasn't even come out... We're fucking crazy... DAS GUD

• 202 Tales from the borderlands season two - episode 2: (Unknown) yey.

• oh..sorry :P :)

evangeliya posted: »

Oh, I was asking Cody_nara

• Maybe we don't have a trailer because the episode is too branched to make one.

I can dream, can't it?

• No way Telltale isnt going to make a trailer without saying they wont.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Maybe we don't have a trailer because the episode is too branched to make one. I can dream, can't it?

• I don't know anymore, man. They didn't announce a trailer either. ;-;

Poogers555 posted: »

No way Telltale isnt going to make a trailer without saying they wont.

• inb4 trailer announcement in 5 minutes

I don't know anymore, man. They didn't announce a trailer either. ;-;

• tear

I don't know anymore, man. They didn't announce a trailer either. ;-;

• I wish.

inb4 trailer announcement in 5 minutes

• Hah, that's too good to be true. ;-;

inb4 trailer announcement in 5 minutes

• edited June 2015

They talked about the trailer at e3 themself they had too,plus it will spoil to much of the gameplay who's alive how Rhys and friends got out what they plan blah blah how Vallory found them.It's more better to not know,i know only a spoiler from ep3 and that's not good.I'd like to share you what's behind episode 3 next time but it will spoil to much.I'll say tomorrow what i know if it happens after everyone's has been playing it.

• What time is it at 'murica?

• Well, I don't mind spoilers but I guess some people do. I remember the outrage at GoT's trailer.

They talked about the trailer at e3 themself they had too,plus it will spoil to much of the gameplay who's alive how Rhys and friends got ou

• The experience is more good that you don't know anything about it.

Well, I don't mind spoilers but I guess some people do. I remember the outrage at GoT's trailer.

• 2:03 pm for me ;-;

GoldTooth posted: »

What time is it at 'murica?

• I wake up from a two-hour nap and see 100+ new comments, 203 pages of Rhyiona, AND several new members? I don't even know what to say... Other than: a mightier ship has never existed. Much love to you all and welcome new-comers :)

• But for Telltale it would be 11 am

GoldTooth posted: »

What time is it at 'murica?

• I like getting spoiled. ;-;

The experience is more good that you don't know anything about it.

• I will give u early gameplay at 8am or 9am in EEST 9 or 8am not in the forums.

I like getting spoiled. ;-;

• I'm starting to ship Rhyiona and Rhysha. Rhyshona.

• Hey, at least you'll be happy no matter what. :P

MarteenPyro posted: »

I'm starting to ship Rhyiona and Rhysha. Rhyshona.

• See, just don't worry be happy.
    But to be honest... I hail to the Holy Rhyiona.

Hey, at least you'll be happy no matter what. :P

• When in doubt, why not both? :P

I'm starting to ship Rhyiona and Rhysha. Rhyshona.

• That's the spirit, buddy!

Alt text

See, just don't worry be happy. But to be honest... I hail to the Holy Rhyiona.

• edited June 2015

In the release date forum someone just said it had just been released for Aussie PSN store? Is that really true??

• What?!

I'm so jealous. ,_______;

Caoline posted: »

In the release date forum someone just said it had just been released for Aussie PSN store? Is that really true??

• There there.

Alt text

I've had an awful day, I need some Rhyiona

• Caoline posted: »

• Guys if you download the episode...

please remember spoiler tags!

• edited June 2015

Woah, you're so luckyyy!! I think I'll have a hard time avoiding the spoilers till it's out on steam though:)

It is https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-au/tales-from-the-borderlands-episode-3-catch-a-ride/cid=EP2026-CUSA00860_00-TFTBL0000000DLC3 I'm downloading it right now i mean it is done 100% YEY.Brb

• I KNOW i'm not a spoiler bomb ;).I like how in my prev says I chosse Jack but i start Fiona xD.

Guys if you download the episode... please remember spoiler tags!

• Oh that's not very nice, I think we'll have to teach them some manners then!

I know. He's as nice as his sisters. They're all just misunderstood. Though I don't think they're as nice to Rhyiona haters. :^)

• Wow, already glitchy? Amazing. :P

I KNOW i'm not a spoiler bomb .I like how in my prev says I chosse Jack but i start Fiona xD.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.