Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Why is school cancelled if you don't mind me asking? ^-^

tfw school cancelled on the day of release. I'm not even kidding - what miracle is this?

• The only possible explanation.

Kruzii posted: »

rhyiona

• I swear that dinosaur is about to eat Quiff up lmao

• Ikr? Burst water pipe? Nah - all the teachers are obviously into Tales as well ;)

ABigBadWolf posted: »

That's some amazing luck!

• Your teachers secretly ship Rhyiona and wanted to stay home to play, obviously. B)

Ikr? Burst water pipe? Nah - all the teachers are obviously into Tales as well

• Alt text

The only possible explanation.

• Apparently there's a burst water pipe on the main site which is messing with all the electrics and stuff in there so it isn't safe - so they also closed the sixth form. I actually cannot believe what an awesome coincidence this is :D

Green613 posted: »

Why is school cancelled if you don't mind me asking? ^-^

• Their probably lurking here right now... o_O

Your teachers secretly ship Rhyiona and wanted to stay home to play, obviously.

• Quiff was the one who asked for a mascot named Leo.

If he's eaten he only has himself to blame. :^)

I swear that dinosaur is about to eat Quiff up lmao

• I actually cannot believe what an awesome coincidence this is

You can thank Rhyiona for that ;]]]

Apparently there's a burst water pipe on the main site which is messing with all the electrics and stuff in there so it isn't safe - so they also closed the sixth form. I actually cannot believe what an awesome coincidence this is

• Rhyiona confirmed AF.

I actually cannot believe what an awesome coincidence this is You can thank Rhyiona for that ;]]]

• Uh, quick, wave!

Their probably lurking here right now... o_O

• tru

We had a choice between Kenny and Jane too. Look how that turned out.

• edited June 2015

That feel when everyone else gets to play early and you need to wait till about 1pm the next day for Steam

Alt text

• Well, I think Im going to sign off now, it looks like the spoilers are starting to roll in. Ill be back when I play ep 3 myself!

Farewell, and Rhyiona be with you!

• edited June 2015

Not spoiling anything, but tomorrow can't come sooner ;)

• If you are in the UK with a Playstation...

...tomorrow is now!

• Not spoiling anything

Not spoiling anything but you're pretty much spoiling something. Please don't even hint at spoilers towards the episode, I know I and many others would like to go in fresh :P

You saying you can't wait till tomorrow with your Rhysha avatar seems very unsettling and spoily, I hope you can understand where I'm coming from when I tell you this :P

• Alright so should I spoil tag it?

Not spoiling anything Not spoiling anything but you're pretty much spoiling something. Please don't even hint at spoilers towards th

• Sure, that's better but please don't post anymore in this thread spoiler tagged or not, everything shows up clearly in my feed :p

Thanks! ^_^

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Alright so should I spoil tag it?

• Guys...they Rhysha thread seems really happy and there are a lot of spoiler clickees there. I'm getting nervous...

• RIP Rhyiona.

Nah I'm jk. I don't know what it is going on in this episode, but you're a strong lot and I'm sure you'll survive.

• Of course we will, even if by some miracle Rhysha happens, this ship still and always will stand strong.

We aren't just any average shippers, we are Rhyionas.

mirashade posted: »

RIP Rhyiona. Nah I'm jk. I don't know what it is going on in this episode, but you're a strong lot and I'm sure you'll survive.

• I think I know what this is about.

I didn't spoil myself completely but... juuuust on the choices.

• So, spoiled yourself completely? ;3

I think I know what this is about. I didn't spoil myself completely but... juuuust on the choices.

• edited June 2015

To be fair, only 6 of the 8 choices showed up. And I have no idea how they got to each point.

I did see Gortys though. <3 What a cutie.

Poogers555 posted: »

So, spoiled yourself completely? ;3

• The only thing I know about ep 3 is that apparently Gorys is adorable .-.

To be fair, only 6 of the 8 choices showed up. And I have no idea how they got to each point. I did see Gortys though. What a cutie.

• Trust me, she's adorable. Lived up to expectations 100% if not more.

Poogers555 posted: »

The only thing I know about ep 3 is that apparently Gorys is adorable .-.

• I'm spoiling myself nonstop. Someone punch me so I can stop pls and thanks.

• I don't want you to spoil much but is it looking good for us or nah? ;____;

I'm spoiling myself nonstop. Someone punch me so I can stop pls and thanks.

• edited June 2015

Uh, from the parts I've actually seen i got nothing except a kinda big spoiler that I won't reveal (but nothing to do with ships) and that Gortys is super fucking cute and I mean SUPER fucking cute.

On the choices... not really good for us but it's not like we sunk. What it is is a choice.

• What it is is a choice.

That has to do with what? :P

Uh, from the parts I've actually seen i got nothing except a kinda big spoiler that I won't reveal (but nothing to do with ships) and that G

• Well, shipping. :P

But honestly, just don't choose that and move on.

What it is is a choice. That has to do with what? :P

• So it seems like Sasha has something for her choice-wise but Fiona doesn't then?

Uh, from the parts I've actually seen i got nothing except a kinda big spoiler that I won't reveal (but nothing to do with ships) and that G

• Pretty much, yes, unless the game branches a lot to include choices.

udc24 posted: »

So it seems like Sasha has something for her choice-wise but Fiona doesn't then?

• The gameplay (puzzles n' crap are in this episode) is really cool! Definitely something I'd never thought I'd see from a Telltale game!

• Can someone reply to me with a really angry gif or something? I want to stop spoiling myself but I have no self control.

• I guess they wanted to cater to the older Telltale players more with this episode :p

That's fine with me. I don't mind puzzles, they're pretty fun.

• I guess we'll just have to wait and see if we get any hints at all. If I had my way, they'd let you pick, but if they're prioritizing one over the other that might cause a real shipping war. Those are not pleasant.

Pretty much, yes, unless the game branches a lot to include choices.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.