Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Puzzles... my dreaded enemies. </3

• Alt text

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Can someone reply to me with a really angry gif or something? I want to stop spoiling myself but I have no self control.

• I'm just not taking that choice and hoping they're more considerate next time. I don't think there'll ne a war over this, honestly.

udc24 posted: »

I guess we'll just have to wait and see if we get any hints at all. If I had my way, they'd let you pick, but if they're prioritizing one over the other that might cause a real shipping war. Those are not pleasant.

• That gif is just encouraging me. ;-;

• Alt text

Can someone reply to me with a really angry gif or something? I want to stop spoiling myself but I have no self control.

• Thank you. I already know more than I should.

• You're pissing Big Boss off.

Alt text

• I will say this, if you look hard and enough and make the right choices, this episode actually caters to all the ships.

Literally, I could see plenty of material good for each one.

I'm just not taking that choice and hoping they're more considerate next time. I don't think there'll ne a war over this, honestly.

• Let's hope not. But this is the kind of situation that breeds them. As long as no one gets an upper hand, everything is fine. Once that happens, though...

I'm just not taking that choice and hoping they're more considerate next time. I don't think there'll ne a war over this, honestly.

• OH NO SENPAI WON'T NOTICE ME NOW

bloop posted: »

You're pissing Big Boss off.

• Sure, I'm just mentioning there's an end stat choice that revolves around shipping specifically. You know what it is. :P I mean, it's optional so I just don't want people freaking out here lol

I will say this, if you look hard and enough and make the right choices, this episode actually caters to all the ships. Literally, I could see plenty of material good for each one.

• Looking at the Rhysha thread again. it looks like their big scene a ruse cruise anyway and doesn't turn out like they think, so I think we can lower the alerts for now.

• We're pretty calm here, though, so I think we can all work it out.

Let's hope not. But this is the kind of situation that breeds them. As long as no one gets an upper hand, everything is fine. Once that happens, though...

• Any vague advice for making sure you see the hints at Rhys/Fiona?

I will say this, if you look hard and enough and make the right choices, this episode actually caters to all the ships. Literally, I could see plenty of material good for each one.

• Alt text

Kept you waiting, huh!?

OH NO SENPAI WON'T NOTICE ME NOW

• Talk to Fiona when you can, and pay attention to the intro sequence.

Also, you DEFINITELY want to trust Fiona in Episode 2 from what I've seen.

Any vague advice for making sure you see the hints at Rhys/Fiona?

• Ugh, I really have never went back and rewinded choices but I think I will now.

Talk to Fiona when you can, and pay attention to the intro sequence. Also, you DEFINITELY want to trust Fiona in Episode 2 from what I've seen.

• Ha ha! I did.

Talk to Fiona when you can, and pay attention to the intro sequence. Also, you DEFINITELY want to trust Fiona in Episode 2 from what I've seen.

• Welp, on this I can't comment because I saw a stream that trusted Jack.

• I don't think this counts as a spoiler but I love the Loader Bot - Gortys interactions I saw. ;-;

• My second OTP.

I'm sure it's the shared pair between us Rhyionans and Rhyshans.

I don't think this counts as a spoiler but I love the Loader Bot - Gortys interactions I saw. ;-;

• Actually... we ship it platonically here. ;P

My second OTP. I'm sure it's the shared pair between us Rhyionans and Rhyshans.

• Alt text

My bad.

Actually... we ship it platonically here. ;P

• Some people forget Telltale point and clicks used to be all about puzzles...

• edited June 2015

It's okay. I'm sure we all agree on Vausquez. At least that will never sink amirite ;-;

ouch...

My bad.

• I know, what a heart-breaker.

...too soon?

It's okay. I'm sure we all agree on Vausquez. At least that will never sink amirite ;-; ouch...

• Man, that hit me right in the heart.

I know, what a heart-breaker. ...too soon?

• Sorry, I had to take a shot at that pun.

Man, that hit me right in the heart.

• ...I don't understand what is going on.

• It was so good my heart skipped several beats. Too many.

Sorry, I had to take a shot at that pun.

• edited June 2015

Some people have played episode 3 (or seen it played). Mayhem has ensued.

TonyFedora posted: »

...I don't understand what is going on.

• MAYHEM!!

Some people have played episode 3 (or seen it played). Mayhem has ensued.

• It's 5AM and instead of sleeping I spoiled myself some more by watching the trust Fiona outcome.

My priorities are clearly set.

• my inner shipper for rhys and fiona is getting worried!!! how people are playimg the episode already? steam is not updating :(

Well, shipping. :P But honestly, just don't choose that and move on.

• Only PS4 got it early.

Don't worry too much, jsut don't pick that option.

Mercyva posted: »

my inner shipper for rhys and fiona is getting worried!!! how people are playimg the episode already? steam is not updating

• nooo dont do it! resiissstt... where did you buy your copy?? i havent seen any spoilers, and im a minority by trusting jack xD oh well, that will be interesting!
    do you suggest i keep reading comment here or i would be spoiled ?

i want to play now :(

Alt text

It's 5AM and instead of sleeping I spoiled myself some more by watching the trust Fiona outcome. My priorities are clearly set.

• How good is it?

It's 5AM and instead of sleeping I spoiled myself some more by watching the trust Fiona outcome. My priorities are clearly set.

• I don't know what happens but I switched my ending to trust Fiona

;______________________________________________________;

• I'm not playing myself, I watched a stream so... yeah.

I prefer the Fiona option because it's a lot funnier. I laughed through most of it. Nothing spoils the story here so you can stay. :)

Mercyva posted: »

nooo dont do it! resiissstt... where did you buy your copy?? i havent seen any spoilers, and im a minority by trusting jack xD oh well, that

• It was great. I'll quote something without context:

"It's the arm. And the ice cream."

How good is it?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.