Which one do you support?

13»

Comments

• Renly all the way! The only true honourable Baratheon and king!

• Yes but he doesnt have dragons.

armis37 posted: »

Not as strong as Young Griff

• edited June 2015

I've supported Dany since Season 1, she is the only true heir to the Iron Throne since Viserys died. When she decided to put aside the throne in order to prevent any more slavery in Meereen then my choice fell back on Stannis, until that fucker burned Shireen. Now I want Dany again for the throne, she's the only good choice, otherwise fuck the throne, let the White Walkers destroy the Wall and take over Westeros.

• The Night's King.

Screw the living.

At least the dead like children.

• Stannis and Daenerys. I'm gonna refer to the book universe for this with it's non-child burning version of Stannis that I love.

• It was Robb cus he was honorable and a stark nut since he died ive been rooting for Daenarys cus she i like her idealism like abolish slavery in essos, who knows what she would try to change in westoros, a place that neeeds alot of changing for the better

• Dany should be the queen, Jon Snow the king, Tyrion the advisor :P

• edited June 2015

Out of the list I would choose Renly, I think he would be a fair king. I feel Ned was stupid in declining his offer. Next would be Robb, honourable and kind. Not to mention I just generally like him, stupid desicion maker though.

I dislike Stannis, he can command an army not a kingdom. Tommen's just a child, he has no backbone. Dany is a dreamer in my opinion, she can barely rule Meeren let alone the seven kingdoms.

I would pick Tyrion even though he's not on there, he knows how the politcs work. And he deserves it. He's been through a hell of a lot.

• Fuck Westeros

I would take party of people, sail to the Sothoryos where I would start my own kingdom and let White walkers and wights to kill everybody in Westeros.

• Some people have theories that he's a fake, hence the name fAgeon Tarygaryen.

Ahh....but is it really him?

• The White Walkers. Fuck everyone in Westeros at this point

• At this point, Daenerys.

Alt text

• DRACARYS

Miklaus posted: »

At this point, Daenerys.

• That's harsh, Shubba. Even the Forresters? ;)

The White Walkers. Fuck everyone in Westeros at this point

• That scene was soooooo badass!

DRACARYS

• From the looks of it, the Forresters are fucked anyway :(

That's harsh, Shubba. Even the Forresters?

• Never say never, my friend ;)

From the looks of it, the Forresters are fucked anyway

• I still get goosebumps when she says it :)

Miklaus posted: »

That scene was soooooo badass!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.