Littlefinger's plans

Littlefinger is now acting lord of the east. It's not like Robin is just gonna push him out. i always believed he asked the lords of the vale to back robin so he will eventually become Littlefingers puppet. Then he told Cersei about Sansa being in Winterfell. Im guessing he did that so he could send an army to take the North and at the same time, seem like he is still loyal to the Crown. but why would he want to be warden of the north when he has the vale??

I'm thinking that if he has support from the vale and the north, he can attack the south and fuck everyone he knows over, and sit on the iron throne

Comments

• You may have noticed he's turning everyone against each other? He's backing the Boltons then he's backing then Lannisters and then the Tyrells. I think he's trying to get everyone to kill each other and then pick up the pieces "Chaos is a ladder"

• oh yeah thats right. like he says in season 1 "it will be hard for them to bow without heads" but do u think he really cares about sansa, or just consider her a pawn no longer of use to him?

AgentZ46 posted: »

You may have noticed he's turning everyone against each other? He's backing the Boltons then he's backing then Lannisters and then the Tyrells. I think he's trying to get everyone to kill each other and then pick up the pieces "Chaos is a ladder"

• well his nickname is LITTLEFINGER. lets hope thats the only "little" thing about him ^^

• Well, his all life all he did was use chaos as a ladder to climb on, I suspect that's what he'll continue to do.

• They are both very good positions strategically from a military perspective. The North was only ever lost with the threat of dragons by Aegon's conquest and from within by the Boltons. The Vale is very mountainous and the Eeyrie itself sits on the top of a mountain, and an army would have to push through the bloody gate to get there. Those two kingdoms along with Dorne are the best defensive positions in Westeros. Dorne was never conquered by the Targaryians.

• edited June 2015

He basically started the whole war in the first place. If you remember he had that coversation with Lysa about the death of Jon Arryn. He was the one who orchestrated it. It's amazing because despite his small structure and absolute lack of military experience, he's already the most dangerous man in all Westeros— everyone trusts him.

• I want to know what kind of bullshit story will he tell to lords of Vale how Sansa Stark got into Bolton hands.

• He started all the chaos and use it to his advantage and the fact that he is dangerous since he can manipulate almost everyone. But can he sit on the Iron Throne and rule the seven kingdoms if he is a lowborn?

• Petyr is not lowborn, he come from noble house.

Khun07 posted: »

He started all the chaos and use it to his advantage and the fact that he is dangerous since he can manipulate almost everyone. But can he sit on the Iron Throne and rule the seven kingdoms if he is a lowborn?

1. Send an army to the North
    2. ???
    3. Profit (probably in the form of an iron throne)
  • edited June 2015

What would Littlefinger gain from invading the North? I think Cersei pretty much mentioned in one of the first episodes that the North cannot be held by an outsider. Now is not really the time to invade anyways with snow arriving. The Boltons can defeat him in the same way they did with Stannis.

• edited June 2015

I think some part of him sees her as a pawn, but another part cares about her purely because of his lingering feelings for her mother. She looks like her and as far as he knows she's all what is left of her.

oh yeah thats right. like he says in season 1 "it will be hard for them to bow without heads" but do u think he really cares about sansa, or just consider her a pawn no longer of use to him?

• edited June 2015

Ohhh...so he has a chance to rule. I like his character tho :)

Petyr is not lowborn, he come from noble house.

• Here is history of his house if you want to read http://gameofthrones.wikia.com/wiki/House_Baelish

Khun07 posted: »

Ohhh...so he has a chance to rule. I like his character tho

• edited June 2015

Dont forget that Vale has similar geografphical and wheather features (plus minus). If there is southron army that can conquer north it is from there.

lindblom posted: »

What would Littlefinger gain from invading the North? I think Cersei pretty much mentioned in one of the first episodes that the North canno

• I don't think so. I don't think he's capable of that type of emotion. Everything he wants is a mean to an end. What other reason would he put Sansa with the Boltons who are responsible for two of her family members' deaths? Even if it causes conflict with the Lannisters and causes their desire, if you truly care for someone there is no reason to put her in that position, especially knowing the Starks have many allies left in the North.

Miny77 posted: »

I think some part of him sees her as a pawn, but another part cares about her purely because of his lingering feelings for her mother. She looks like her and as far as he knows she's all what is left of her.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.