The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Yeah, that's what's really going on. Your living situation is about to turn upside-down through no fault of your own, at the same time that your mom and step-dad are splitting up, and the future is uncertain. There's not much stable left to cling to. See if you can find something, even if it's a stuffed animal you can smile at.

There are no guarantees, but I think you'll make it through this!

That must've been so rough, I'm so sorry. Yeah, at my age (early 20's,) I don't think that it would be as bad. Just the stress of going

• Going to see Jurassic World in an hour!

• XD I just saw it last night. Enjoy!

Going to see Jurassic World in an hour!

• Does anyone remember how I said that I was trying to be optomistic with the new Hitman movie? I just saw the recent trailer for it today and I am yet again ripping the hair from my scalp in rage.

• It was awesome.

XD I just saw it last night. Enjoy!

• Why did the spider buy a computer?

He wanted to browse the web.

• @AWESOMEO i has found rare pepe:

Alt text

Do u luv naw senpai?

• That is indeed quite the rare pepe.

papai46 posted: »

@AWESOMEO i has found rare pepe: Do u luv naw senpai?

• My First Batman Arkham Knight Impressions:

It is an amazing game and in my opinion the best of the series and one of my top picks for game of the year so far. I think the graphics are the best I've ever seen in a video game on consoles even better than The Witcher 3's graphics I think. The story is pretty awesome too because it involves (Spoilers) almost every single Batman villian or at least references them and the voice acting is top notch. It's also awesome because a certain character returns :). Overall I'm gonna give the game a 9.75/10 with my only complaint being too much Batmobile.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uneSOPqqAFw

I ADORE THIS GAME I'm only under half way through but I love the graphics are so beautiful as I said before worth the purchase of the ps4 alone for me I completely agree

My First Batman Arkham Knight Impressions: It is an amazing game and in my opinion the best of the series and one of my top picks for gam

• this thread gives me diarrhea tbh

• nice

papai46 posted: »

@AWESOMEO i has found rare pepe: Do u luv naw senpai?

• you're cool i give you my seal of approval

Alt text

Markd4547 posted: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBQ2mflwnEU get rekt

• a termite walks into a bar
    it asks "is the bar tender here?"

Why did the spider buy a computer? He wanted to browse the web.

• anything with chris pratt is automatically awesome tbh
    even tho is name sounds like a roast rodent

Going to see Jurassic World in an hour!

• bro what a coincidence i just rewatched the whole last of us series the othe day from like every damn youtuber
    its still a great game after 2 yeard

Markd4547 posted: »

@blueneon My feels :'/ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmfeHWLcybU https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W50uh2Y-SaA

• i love it its super fucked up

Lehfeels posted: »

Ed edd and eddy theme song Ok so who here likes ed edd and eddy?

• the stupid looking one
    i mean more so than the others
    i realise he would be hard to identify giving THESE instructions so he's the one in green at the beginning

Talimancer posted: »

Who's ed?

• what's with the fuckin' captcha it's so annoying
    i have to solve a captcha to post about how much i hate it
    i hate it a lot

• You must like having diarrhea considering you came here just to say that.

this thread gives me diarrhea tbh

• Alt text

• edited June 2015

you're pretty mean

eating a lot of cookies will also give me diarrhea but it doesn't make the cookies less tasty and it doesn't make me stop eating them

You must like having diarrhea considering you came here just to say that.

• do you guys think my pets know how much i love them i mean i tell them al the time and give 'em treats and play with them and stuff but do they KNOW

• edited June 2015

I'm not that mean. Calling someone a mean person when you don't even know them is pretty judgmental. Also... considering you said a pretty rude comment about a thread is uncalled for. There is a different between giving your opinion and leaving a sarcastic unnecessary comment for no apparent reason.

you're pretty mean eating a lot of cookies will also give me diarrhea but it doesn't make the cookies less tasty and it doesn't make me stop eating them

• i meant that the thread is so full of gifs and videos it makes my computer crash. but it doesn't matter anymore.

I'm not that mean. Calling someone a mean person when you don't even know them is pretty judgmental. Also... considering you said a pretty

• Then maybe you should be more clear next time.

i meant that the thread is so full of gifs and videos it makes my computer crash. but it doesn't matter anymore.

• No.

do you guys think my pets know how much i love them i mean i tell them al the time and give 'em treats and play with them and stuff but do they KNOW

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

The captcha will go away after you make a certain amount of posts since you're new, it's to get rid of most robot spammers.

what's with the fuckin' captcha it's so annoying i have to solve a captcha to post about how much i hate it i hate it a lot

• ah thanks bro

dojo32161 posted: »

The captcha will go away after you make a certain amount of posts since you're new, it's to get rid of most robot spammers.

• you are very blunt about these things arent you.

No.

• You'll get used to it.

• Actually yes.

you are very blunt about these things arent you.

• edited June 2015

EDIT: Shit that doesn't work.

Niceme.me

Copy that into your address bar pls thx

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=b1y-CCqeRiQ im so moist

• Markd4547 posted: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uneSOPqqAFw I ADORE THIS GAME I'm only under half way through but I love the graphics are so beautiful as I said before worth the purchase of the ps4 alone for me I completely agree

• thanks m8

Green613 posted: »

EDIT: Shit that doesn't work. Niceme.me Copy that into your address bar pls thx

• anytime br0

thanks m8

Sign in to comment in this discussion.