Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Alt text

Still pissed this happened in my game even though I didn't lose my shoe, damn glitches giving me this damn Rhyiona scene, thank goodness for the Rhysha scenes later.

• Thank you! I'm really happy with all those changes they made. (Now she has even a little mouth! :>)

ONLY ONE thing I don't like about her new design is that she doesn't have that antenna anymore. ;(

ABigBadWolf posted: »

It looks really accurate! She's such a cutie. ;-; Love it.

• She is! I think the new episode made me to be even more obsessed with her!

Gortys is so precious.

• asdfghiafygidfi

CUTENESSOVERLOAD

nohuhhuh posted: »

My new Gortys design: This was hard to draw. I'm so used to draw her the old way!! ;A; (I know I didn't change her design too much but that's only because I still have a soft spot for the old design, forgive me pls)

• Now with the ep 3 out, we cannot leave without some fanart! Here is a sneak peak on what I'm working on

Alt text

It will only be Fiona in that picture ;3

• Finally we have some real Gortys gifs to spam!!

Alt text

XDJulieXD posted: »

asdfghiafygidfi CUTENESSOVERLOAD

• edited June 2015

My curiosity is rising! O.O

I don't know about you but I have way too many ideas right now thanks to this new episode! :O

Edit: Oh, and this looks very good. ;D

Now with the ep 3 out, we cannot leave without some fanart! Here is a sneak peak on what I'm working on It will only be Fiona in that picture ;3

• Awee, u make me blush ≧▽≦

Finally we have some real Gortys gifs to spam!!

• Yayy I JUST got it bud, can't play till later though

Oh, crap. I hope that doesn't happen again, buddy. Let us know when you have the episode.

• kenjisalkkenjisalk Telltale Alumni

Love it! #newphonewallpaperget

My new Gortys design: This was hard to draw. I'm so used to draw her the old way!! ;A; (I know I didn't change her design too much but that's only because I still have a soft spot for the old design, forgive me pls)

• Well actually it depends on how long the episode
    is

JCleto10 posted: »

Yayy I JUST got it bud, can't play till later though

• I'm sorry to interrupt you but hell yeah it feels great to see someone from your own country in here. I totally go bananas every time when some fella Finns show up. ;D

Vernaya posted: »

Yeah, to be honest i'm really glad too. All my friends ships Rhysha ;( And russian community from unofficial ttg forum too, i think)) Well... I'm severe Ural's girl. Snezhinsk city, if it uhm... could say u something xD And where are you from?))

• umm... sorry, when can i find your works?) Wanna read it :)

I've written a couple already. But I'll deliver.

• such a great scene, so sweet

Even I can admit that this was a pretty cute moment.

• The best way is to choose to go to Old Haven instead of Hollowpoint, so you don't get the shoe back until the title sequence for this episode

Alright, I always ask for the boot back so I'm going to have to resist that next time

• NP. ;D And where are U from? :))

I'm sorry to interrupt you but hell yeah it feels great to see someone from your own country in here. I totally go bananas every time when some fella Finns show up. ;D

• GAAASP It's you again! :O

also, I'm flattered! :3

kenjisalk posted: »

Love it! #newphonewallpaperget

• Finlaaand :3

NP. ;D And where are U from? )

• THIS...this is Gortys' face: ≧▽≦

;----; Gonna spam this too

Awee, u make me blush ≧▽≦

• stirpicusstirpicus Telltale Alumni

I already told you this on Tumblr, but I absolutely adore how you draw Gortys both before the episode and now that it has come out. :)

• Oh, yeah I did a play through of that just to get the Jathena scene.

Someguy12 posted: »

The best way is to choose to go to Old Haven instead of Hollowpoint, so you don't get the shoe back until the title sequence for this episode

• Thank you~ ^^ I have a lot of ideas too >v< but I don't have much time to actually draw them D: , the drawing I'll post is gonna be 1-2 layered drawing.

My curiosity is rising! O.O I don't know about you but I have way too many ideas right now thanks to this new episode! :O Edit: Oh, and this looks very good. ;D

• Me too. But hey, don't worry Wolf. I'm sure Sasha will understand us. ;)

I felt really mean but it had to be done. :P

• I just want to say you, Pierre Shorette, Anthony Burch, and everyone else did a fantastic job with Episode 3, one of my favorite Telltale episodes ever.

stirpicus posted: »

I already told you this on Tumblr, but I absolutely adore how you draw Gortys both before the episode and now that it has come out.

• In previous pages. :) I've posted a lot!

umm... sorry, when can i find your works?) Wanna read it

• She disappears as in she keeps talking but is invisible?

Poogers555 posted: »

I got a glitch when you get the option to turn gortys on. If you dont do anything, Rhys does it instead but Gortys disappears :P

• Thanks for a great episode! :)

I already told you this on Tumblr, but I absolutely adore how you draw Gortys both before the episode and now that it has come out.

• Telltale staff lurking this thread to feed on our non existant tears, I see. B)

• I'm gonna go and take a break from all this shipping stuff. I need to relax and prepare for my upcoming graduation. I see you all soon, my dearest fellow Rhyiona shippers. :)

• She looks so beautiful, I can't wait. <3

Now with the ep 3 out, we cannot leave without some fanart! Here is a sneak peak on what I'm working on It will only be Fiona in that picture ;3

• Well Rhys touches it, and then it disappears, and Fiona looks angry at Rhys and Rhys gets nervous then it comes back

She disappears as in she keeps talking but is invisible?

• stirpicusstirpicus Telltale Alumni

Oh wow - well thanks so much!

I just want to say you, Pierre Shorette, Anthony Burch, and everyone else did a fantastic job with Episode 3, one of my favorite Telltale episodes ever.

• She's so much more expressive with it. <3

I remember the Clappy and Gortys antenna comic. ;-;

Thank you! I'm really happy with all those changes they made. (Now she has even a little mouth! :>) ONLY ONE thing I don't like about her new design is that she doesn't have that antenna anymore. ;(

• Hello, there, friend. Welcome to the thread. <3

endoftimes posted: »

All hail Rhys of house Fiona first of His Name, King of the Andals and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms and Protector of the Realm!

• We'll be waiting for you with lots of new content when you're back. :P

I'm gonna go and take a break from all this shipping stuff. I need to relax and prepare for my upcoming graduation. I see you all soon, my dearest fellow Rhyiona shippers.

• Metallica don't use my thread to sellout

Lmao

I just want to say you, Pierre Shorette, Anthony Burch, and everyone else did a fantastic job with Episode 3, one of my favorite Telltale episodes ever.

• Keep the stun baton close to your heart!

I'm gonna go and take a break from all this shipping stuff. I need to relax and prepare for my upcoming graduation. I see you all soon, my dearest fellow Rhyiona shippers.

• We'll miss you Dave ;~~~~;

b back soon <3

• And you too..what the hell is going on..

Alt text

Sign in to comment in this discussion.