Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• see ya! ;3

I'm gonna go and take a break from all this shipping stuff. I need to relax and prepare for my upcoming graduation. I see you all soon, my dearest fellow Rhyiona shippers.

• Hey, Metallica are experts at selling out, ever listen to their 90's music.

Alt text

Green613 posted: »

Metallica don't use my thread to sellout Lmao

• I was gonna post a story but knowing Staff is reading this makes me embarrassed lmao

Gonna wait a bit before doing that.

• I'm sure they love to read your stories as much as we do.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I was gonna post a story but knowing Staff is reading this makes me embarrassed lmao Gonna wait a bit before doing that.

• I just feel watched right now lmao

Green613 posted: »

I'm sure they love to read your stories as much as we do.

• I remember the Clappy and Gortys antenna comic. ;-;

no more weird antenna sex I'm afraid! ;--;

She's so much more expressive with it. I remember the Clappy and Gortys antenna comic. ;-;

• Well, now Loader Bot doesn't have a reason to hate him anymore.

He still probably does though. :P

nohuhhuh posted: »

I remember the Clappy and Gortys antenna comic. ;-; no more weird antenna sex I'm afraid! ;--;

• I'll be waiting! :>

Sometimes I draw with 200 layers sometimes with 2 layers..I can't really see the difference tho ;D

XDJulieXD posted: »

Thank you~ ^^ I have a lot of ideas too >v< but I don't have much time to actually draw them , the drawing I'll post is gonna be 1-2 layered drawing.

• I know! ;----;

I just feel watched right now lmao

• Please do, maybe they'll add it to Ep4 and Rhyiona will be saved!

I was gonna post a story but knowing Staff is reading this makes me embarrassed lmao Gonna wait a bit before doing that.

• Wait, what? That sounds so weird... what even happened there?

Poogers555 posted: »

Well Rhys touches it, and then it disappears, and Fiona looks angry at Rhys and Rhys gets nervous then it comes back

• Rhyiona ain't dead.

LOOKING AT YOU RIGHT IN THE EYES TELLTALE STAFF

FITE ME

Crips posted: »

Please do, maybe they'll add it to Ep4 and Rhyiona will be saved!

• Yes..because Clappy stepped on his toes once ;D

Well, now Loader Bot doesn't have a reason to hate him anymore. He still probably does though. :P

• Awkwardddd.

I know! ;----;

• "You have no toes!"

Yes..because Clappy stepped on his toes once ;D

• Then...uhm...maybe it'll be saved for those who picked Jack? C'mon, the choices can't be THAT tailored! ;-;

Rhyiona ain't dead. LOOKING AT YOU RIGHT IN THE EYES TELLTALE STAFF FITE ME

• Alt text

Rhyiona ain't dead. LOOKING AT YOU RIGHT IN THE EYES TELLTALE STAFF FITE ME

• In your face telltale!!! Also no tears, just a bit of disappointment... I guess... I actually managed to play the Rhysha scene without being as cringe worhy as the first time I played.

Telltale staff lurking this thread to feed on our non existant tears, I see.

• Actually

FITE ALL OF US

104 OF US

• Well until now I've used one layer on this drawing as I'm doing it also as a challenge for me X3

I'll be waiting! :> Sometimes I draw with 200 layers sometimes with 2 layers..I can't really see the difference tho ;D

• "A guy from Telltalegame? Oh yay you are my idol and you noticed me!! Great! Now go away, I feel little ashamed that you are seeing what I'm doing with your product!" ;A;"

And don't get me wrong, we do amazing stuff here but it still feels weird if THEY know about it! ;D I know, weird thoughts..

Awkwardddd.

• Rhyiona isn't dead for anyone.

I'll fight every single person. 1v1 come at me. Rhyiona4lyf

Crips posted: »

Then...uhm...maybe it'll be saved for those who picked Jack? C'mon, the choices can't be THAT tailored! ;-;

• hehe good times...

but yeah...gimme that antenna back TTG!

"You have no toes!"

• oh... so many pages... Maybe you should have your own topic... or something... :DD
    I think smb can just don't see your works. But i'll search, thanks! :)

In previous pages. I've posted a lot!

• You cannot break us.

Even if I had to be an utter asshole to Sasha. Forgive me Sasha. </3

In your face telltale!!! Also no tears, just a bit of disappointment... I guess... I actually managed to play the Rhysha scene without being as cringe worhy as the first time I played.

• Now I just wonder exactly how much they've seen prior to this...

war flashbacks to Fiona blogging

Speaking of which, I really need to to post some more of those.

"A guy from Telltalegame? Oh yay you are my idol and you noticed me!! Great! Now go away, I feel little ashamed that you are seeing what I'm

• Gortys reading Rhys' mind out loud

Alt text

• edited June 2015

I'm not important enough to have a thread for myself haha. Try to search pages before page 200. There should be some stories along the way. :)

Vernaya posted: »

oh... so many pages... Maybe you should have your own topic... or something... :DD I think smb can just don't see your works. But i'll search, thanks!

• That day when I realized that layers exist!!! It made drawing so much easier!

Alt text

Well until now I've used one layer on this drawing as I'm doing it also as a challenge for me X3

• It still felt little too forced :<

In your face telltale!!! Also no tears, just a bit of disappointment... I guess... I actually managed to play the Rhysha scene without being as cringe worhy as the first time I played.

• !!!!!! :)

Alt text

Actually FITE ALL OF US 104 OF US

• Gaaaah! Flashbacks! Naked baby Rhys! gaaah!

...and please do! :3

Now I just wonder exactly how much they've seen prior to this... war flashbacks to Fiona blogging Speaking of which, I really need to to post some more of those.

• I remember when i first saw this thread awhile back. I tried so hard not to get sucked in but Fiona and Rhys are too perfect for eachother and i had to jump on this ship. Now i cant stop reading this thread lol <3 #Rhyiona4lyf :P

• edited June 2015

Yikes. So I found some unused audio, after Sasha punched Rhys in the face if Jack was taking over, apparently Rhys was like, dying? ._.

Mother of god. Fiona says something about kissing rhys to make him wake up. Must. Find. More. Details.

• My greetings to my fellow Russian rhyiona shippers ;) ( нас уже здесь четверо wink wink )

Vernaya posted: »

Yeah, to be honest i'm really glad too. All my friends ships Rhysha ;( And russian community from unofficial ttg forum too, i think)) Well... I'm severe Ural's girl. Snezhinsk city, if it uhm... could say u something xD And where are you from?))

• Post it when we get to another page

Pls, pls ;___:

And, yeah, this TT staff's thing... NOT CREEPY AT ALL.

WE CAN HANDLE CREEPY.

• Poogers, my dear master of the voice clips! Show this to me! pls! ;---;

Poogers555 posted: »

Yikes. So I found some unused audio, after Sasha punched Rhys in the face if Jack was taking over, apparently Rhys was like, dying? ._. Mother of god. Fiona says something about kissing rhys to make him wake up. Must. Find. More. Details.

• "Rhys... what are you doing?"

He almost drops the pencils in his hands when she talks and she feels a mild sense of satisfaction. Heels click as she makes her way over to him as he attempts to hide the paper in front of him under the table -- to no avail because she's faster, stronger and her grip on his wrist makes him stop dead in his tracks.

"I was just--"

"Drawing." She cuts him off.

"...Drawing." Rhys agrees; he knows by now that arguing with her is pointless unless he's trying to get a kick out of it.

"Not bad." She shrugs, moving the papers so she could check every piece. "But my eyes are green, not blue."

"Gortys broke the green one. I had to improvise."

"Speaking of Gortys," she interrupts casually, "she's exactly why I'm here. I thought you said you were going to take care of her while I fixed Loader Bot's little leaking problem."

"Ouch," he winces, "is he still leaking oil everywhere?"

"...Yes."

It's painfully obvious she doesn't want to admit it but he decides it's better not to press the issue too much.

"You're not a mechanic," he tries, carefully, "maybe Scooter can help him."

"Loader Bot is not a vehicle or anything of the sort."

"Listen, do you have a better idea?" When she doesn't respond despite her indignance, he continues. "It's the best shot we got. He can't keep leaking everywhere. It's bad for him and for us. Cleaning it up is not fun. At all."

"Fine." Fiona finally gives in. "But you still haven't answered me. Where's Gortys?"

"With Lee."

"Well, that's a relief," she tugs at her hat absent-mindedly, "but I still expected you to be spending some father and daughter time instead of drawing."

Rhys carefully places the yellow crayon against Loader Bot's unfinished picture before turning on the small chair to face her properly.

"But I am going to spend some quality time with her. What do you think this," he gestures towards the table, "is all about?"

"Oh."

"Yeah."

They don't talk for a few seconds.

"I don't get it."

"Oh, come on." Rhys sighs, rubbing his temples. "Fine, I'll tell you everything. Do you remember back in January when Gortys drew that picture for you?"

"You think I would forget my own birthday?" She crosses her arms, offering a teasing smirk.

"...Good point. Anyway, Gortys felt like her art skills weren't... the greatest so she asked me to help her improve. So yes, we are going to have some quality time. And it's over you! Nice, huh?"

"But I liked that picture." She ignores his bragging, leaving him to pout. "It meant everything to me. It doesn't have to be well done, I like it as it is."

"Cheesy." He grins and she snarls at him -- he doesn't flinch this time because he knows he deserves it -- "But seriously, think about it. She wants to get better for you and she wants to learn. Why stop her?"

"Why are you even drawing alone then?"

"Oh, I..." he blushes, scratching the back of his head, "I was just scared I was out of shape and would disappoint her when I'm supposed to be teaching her so I decided to practise alone."

"Wait here."

It's all she offers before she dashes out of the door leaving him to stare open mouthed at where she'd been standing a second ago in confusion.

"I guess I'll just... finish Loader Bot then."

-

She comes back when he's close to falling asleep over his own work -- the clock says she was gone for half an hour but Rhys could swear it had been half a day -- hand in hand with Gortys and holding a new box of crayons on her other one.

"Wha--" he rubs at his eyes, trying to wash the sleep away, the blurriness disappearing, "what're you--?"

Gortys excitedly waves at him, opening her arms in a silent plea for a hug when she gets near enough and he doesn't have the heart to deny her one even in his dizzied state.

"I called Scooter. He said he'll do his best for Loader bot."

Dropping the new box on the table, Fiona takes a seat next to them and pushes the worn and incomplete box out of the way and onto the group. The dull thud makes Rhys raise a questioning eyebrow.

"Well, let's draw."

"You're going to join us?" He can't help the grin that makes its way to his face.

"I'm warning you already that I'm not the best artist. But I can colour within lines... I guess."

"I'm so happy!" Gortys throws her hands in the air in excitement almost making the table flip over.

"Couldn't let you guys have fun alone." She winks, grabbing a crayon. "Maybe I'll learn a little too."

Rhys is fairly sure she's the one who teaches them both anything in the end (how was she so good?!) but his ego doesn't let him admit it.

At least he can colour within the lines.

Yeah, another sequel to a story from a while back but that can be read on its own.

Forgive any typos or derp moments, wrote this at 4AM on a tablet. ;-;

I had to write something based on our little family to honour Gortys' debut! I promise I'll start working on posting actual requests tomorrow. <3

• are you saying that you wanna join? :>

Suzy222 posted: »

I remember when i first saw this thread awhile back. I tried so hard not to get sucked in but Fiona and Rhys are too perfect for eachother and i had to jump on this ship. Now i cant stop reading this thread lol #Rhyiona4lyf :P

• praying the staff is gone

I will fight them all but this is embarrassing. </3

"Rhys... what are you doing?" He almost drops the pencils in his hands when she talks and she feels a mild sense of satisfaction. Heels c

Sign in to comment in this discussion.